19thMay WU, Pihu begins spying on Bhouji - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i think avdesh is shot in arm  natte is not sharp shooter like avdesh

and plus shikha is still in the house wont she hear the gun shot

seems  now  shikha tanmy wud hv a face off where she wud reveal  about ranvijay confession.. 

mayb this is prelude to last episode  πŸ₯Ί
Vistaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Roshni.

Vista, I dont think he is dead either but, this is the second time he is hurt like that! I don't know what Pihu will do! I really want her to do save him! Oh I forgot, the show is stagnant, how can it proceed

Too right...me wondering the sameπŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
all gone 

theek hai  me wud go too

but it was good to hear dhagdhadm music back again
jnawaz thumbnail
thanks yaar for the update...cant wait to see in once i get home...aab toh Bhootni ki band bajegi!! its gonna be awesome!!
JAZ
yoga23priya thumbnail
Thanks Nandu di πŸ€—

just woke up now to check UD πŸ˜³

have to watch it yet πŸ˜Š

Natez is lol πŸ€‘ πŸ€£

tammy πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘

my aunty and uncle  ab toh aapki band baaj ne wali hai    πŸ˜­ πŸ€£ πŸ€£

Pihu is finally came to  truth πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

she is melting for ODB πŸ˜³

i know no one will be mad at him for longtime β˜ΊοΈ

Precap looks scary   

love you πŸ€—
Roshni. thumbnail
Originally posted by: chatterbox

i think avdesh is shot in arm  natte is not sharp shooter like avdesh

and plus shikha is still in the house wont she hear the gun shot

seems  now  shikha tanmy wud hv a face off where she wud reveal  about ranvijay confession.. 

mayb this is prelude to last episode  πŸ₯Ί

🀣 Sharp Shooter? That comment really got me down!πŸ˜†

I don't what Shikha is upto, when she had doubts on TV, she could hear, see anything but now she cannot hear the gun shot? What's happening? But at least they haven't forgotten her. I'm glad!

It would be really nice if Tanmay and Shikha have face off but I hope soon! We don't have time!
joliefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanx for ud nandu di,

today i can say that for the first time i liked Pihu when she came forward n hold Avi's arms n tell him to take some rest hope it will end up on good n happy note,
n pre scared me alot though my mom says it will b a dream but i think  it will be true as there is one week left they can show anything just wish this one will be last trouble for Avi n he concur it too with his love Arpi .
i m not going to loose hope till the last epi though his tweet scare me alot .
captkirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
things are happening too fast, I guess bcuz the show is ending.  can't believe the precap!!!
Kalitondra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: joliefille

thanx for ud nandu di,

today i can say that for the first time i liked Pihu when she came forward n hold Avi's arms n tell him to take some rest hope it will end up on good n happy note,
n pre scared me alot though my mom says it will b a dream but i think  it will be true as there is one week left they can show anything just wish this one will be last trouble for Avi n he concur it too with his love Arpi .
i m not going to loose hope till the last epi though his tweet scare me alot .

Nice Neha,
i liked ur positive spirit , everything comes with hope,
it seems the show repaly from beginnig , where Arpi tried 2 proove her love 2 Avi(lal singh chase), save him , ... than shaadi aur suhag raat
😳

C 'est bien Neha, j'adore ton attitude positive, tout vient avec l'espoir,
il semblerai que le show se rejoue du dbut , quand Arpita essayer de prouver son amour Avi (la pourchasse de lal Singh), lui sauve la vie , ..., aprs le mariage et la nuit de noce 
😳
Sidda8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Nandu Didi, thanks for the update. I'm happy that Pihu has found out Avi is innocent and that BJ is the culprit. She will definitely find out about BJ's lusty feelings and Arpi's death. I liked how she was concerned for Avi, maybe she will start caring for him. Tanmay is a loser that could not fight his own fights, so is Nate who relied on a gang to attack Avi. I hope Pihu saves Avi because the precap seems scary. Avi will not die so easily and not right now but he will be injured badly. She will sympathize for him and then Dev will make his re entry.