19thMay WU, Pihu begins spying on Bhouji

_nandini thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Good Evening AllπŸ€— Welcome to Today's Written Updates

The scene opens at the haveli's garden, where Avi is plucking flowers for Arpi. Pihu comes there and Avi tells him that he's choosing flowers for her (Aww such a cute hubby)😍 Pihu tells him that she's coming from Ammaji and she was talking abt him. Avi asks her abt what Ammaji was telling her. Pihu tells 'She was telling me how u didn't sleep for the whole night for the baby of a bird. Avi smiles and Pihu says 'If this is true then why do u torture the innocent n helpless ppl. Avi is shocked to hear her and comes near her. He says 'I have never tortured the weak n needy ones. Instead I punish them who trouble the poor n Innocent.

Pihu says if this is so then why did u kill Dev ?? He was only helping n doing as per my instructions. Why did u get Mamaji beaten and why did u get Pawan Bhaiyya arrested. They were all innocent. U got Dev killed and sent home his clothes drentched in Blood. Avi is shocked to hear all this and puts his hands on Pihu's head. Say 'U are the person whom I love the most in this world. I swear by u that neither me nor my men are involved in any of these incidents. Pihu is surprised to hear this. Avi says '.I know its Naatte Thakur behind all this and I wud get him into my clutches soon. Pihu says 'And what if its not Naatte Thakur ? Avi says ..Then I shall find out the person behind all these incidents and that's my promise to u.

Bj is listening to all this and says to herself ..This damn girl told everything abt Dev to Babuaji. (Bj start counting ur last days now)🀒

Avi gets ready with his men n weapons, loaded in the car and sets out to search Naate Thakur. Pihu stands looking at him worried n tensed. Avi gives her a look bfr leaving. (I can see this girl melting towards Avi) 😳

Break

Tamy comes to Naate Thakur, who is sitting in the open field counting his beads. (For a sec I thought he turned into a sage)πŸ˜²πŸ˜† Naate gets scared to see Tamy n says hope he's alone cuz whenever he comes, he brings Avi n trouble for me. Tamy comes to him n Naate offers him water. Tamy refuses n Naate says ..Take some water cuz u didn't leave me in the position to afford u liquor. (This Naate is so funny)πŸ˜† Tamy tells him that I have a full proof plan to kill Avi this time. He says 'Avi is my Bro-in-law n cannot refuse me if I call him home. I shall call him home n u along with ur men also come over to my place. Avi wud be alone n the moment he enters the house, u shoot him (Cant blv this Tamy is such a creep. He's no less than his brother. Atleast RV had the guts to fight with Avi but this coward is such a backstabber) 😑

Naate becomes happy to hear the plan n Tammy leaves with an evil smile.

At the haveli, Pihu is pacing in her room, tensed. She thinks that if Avi is not behind all this then who cud it be. Suddenly her eyes fall on the pic of Bj n Avi. She says, Is it Bj then. Since the day I have entered the haveli, she seems to be annoyed n irritated. She cannot tolerate my presence in this house. But why. Maybe am wrong but things are not as they appearing to be. There is something very deep behing all this. I'l have to explore. (There u go girl '. Cmmon Dear go n expose this woman now) πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ

Tamy comes back home n Shikha asks her where he had been for so long. She says ..U seem to have changed since past few days. U don eat properly, sleep properly, nor do u talk to me well. Tamy says that its just his work load that's keeping him tired.

Break

Tamy n Shikha are about to sleep that Shikha asks him 'Are u tensed abt RV bhaiyya's death. Are u still annoyed with my family. If this is so then plz don be cuz Avi bhaiyya never punishes the innocent. He's very nice n sweet. (That we know sweetiee !! hope ur hubby realizes soon)😑 Tamy caresses her with love n says 'Its late n u better go to sleep now. They go to sleep.

At the haveli, Pihu sees Pj running into Bj's room in a hurry. She follows him and stands outside the room to listen to their convo. Pj tells Bj that 'Bj , Bhaiyyaji is looking for Naate like Yamraj n if he catches hold of him then he wud know that Naate is innocent n it "We" behind all this. Bj gets scared n panic to hear this. She sees the door open and scolds Pj for not closing it as someone might hear them. Bj closes the door but Pihu has heard it all.  Pihu thinks ..So its Bj behind everything. But why is she doing all this. (Woohooo Finally Pihu heard the convo of the two love birds. This girl is simply Mindblowing)πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ₯³

Pihu comes running thru the corridors looking for Avi but cannot find him anywhere. She gets tensed.

At Tamy's place, Naate calls up Tamy. Tamy rcvs the call n shouts at him for calling at this hour when he's at home with Shikha. Naate says 'Open the door ..am standing outside ur house. Tamy is shocked n Naaate says ..Avi is looking for me like a hungry wolf n I have no other place to hide than ur home.  

Tamy opens the door n Naate runs in with his dhoti lifted up (As if he's dying to go to the loo) 🀣 He comes in n asks Tamy to hide him n his men somewhere. Tamy is annoyed to see him but still gives them a room to hide. Naate pulls Tamy n says '.Tell me honestly, are u playing a double game with me. Each time u come to me, Avi attacks me ..all my terror is finished due to u both.

Tamy assures him that he's not playing any game n wants Avi dead. Naate asks him to swear by his Amma. Tamy does so n Naate is happy. (Gosh this Naate is no less than a cartoon) 🀣

At haveli, Pihu is waiting worried n tensed for Avi. The moment she sees him coming, she goes n holds him and showers her questions. Tells him to take care of himself n give some rest to his body. Not to worry n strain himself so much. (Awww someone is becoming too concerned for Avi. Ehem-Ehem) Avi says he wud not rest in peace until he puts that dog Naate in Arpi's feets.

Suddenly Tamy calls up Avi n tells him that Shikha is not well n he must come to see her immediately. Avi n Pihu get tensed to hear this n Tamy tells Avi, not to tell Ammaji n Bj about this as its too late in the night. Let him come alone to see Shikha. Avi says he'l be there soon n Tamy gives an evil smile. (Tamy u 🀬)

Precap

Avi comes to Shikha's place n Naate n his men surround him. Avi is shocked n Naate takes out his gun n points on Avi. He shoots n Avi falls on the ground, with his eyes closed.😭

(Oh my God this precap looks so scary)😭😭

Edited by _nandini - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roshni. thumbnail
I'm speechless at the precap! I don't know what to say!

Thanks Nandu anyway!
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
yaayyy nandu good to see update up now

i  m liking the episodes

precap was scary i hope avdesh is ok  still

natte  dhoti lifting scene was hilarious

i also thought he wants to go to loo before avdesh makes his dhoti  wet hehehee

tanu is making evil faces like rv

he is no where near rv  yaar

kuch to apne bhaiya ki laaj rakhte villaingiri mein

i was right today focus wud be on tanu and  natte

and yay pihu is using her brains now

good for her  i think she wud try to save avdesh now
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
hey rosh are the telly buzz articles moderated kya

some of the ppl here  are saying there comments were deleted from the new article
chatterbox thumbnail
btw why is shikha not at haveli  when  so called arpita is back in haveli..
i dont get it why is  shikha not showing the recording to  tanu baby  about ranvijay confession

i think tomm avdesh wud be still alive  something else cud happen in this shoot out

Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Nandini, thanks for the update.

I feel sad that because of the show ending, they are showing Pihu finding all about BJ...Arpi could have found out so easily as well, even Avdesh, now it's like a race everything falling in place. Though it bodes well for us, hopefully all loose ends will be tied up.πŸ˜”

And don't worry, Avi isn't dead, Pihu will save him...I'm pretty sure she came along as well.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ
Roshni. thumbnail

Originally posted by: chatterbox

hey rosh are the telly buzz articles moderated kya

some of the ppl here  are saying there comments were deleted from the new article

CB, I don't think so and they'll be deleted only if its offensive ya its has some name calling!πŸ˜• I'll get back to with a proper answer for this!

πŸ˜† I'm liking the episodes too, but the problem is since mentioned about the tragic ending, I'm not able to watch the episodes in peace! *tchtch* I need to be more broader! Waise I think Pihu will save Avdesh!

PS: I today think Pihu is Arpita...Why was she so concerned about Avdesh?πŸ€”
Vistaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Nandini πŸ€— for the awesomest update😊

Wow, is the pace dhagadham or what?😲

In one small scene BJ's truth is exposed...😲😲

I agree with your comments on Natte Thakur...he is LOL...the actor is great...wonderful comic timing...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Of course Avi isn't dead...they couldn't have ended the show today, could they?πŸ˜‰

chatterbox thumbnail
and ya today dhagdham music came when avdesh was going in search of natte thakur  and i was thinking is this his last dhagdham.

natte is even more hilarious than beta maharaj or pappu
 a class apart

and rosh  pihu was concerned abt avdesh coz she now feels avdesh is not behind the things that has happend toher family and her doubt has gone on bahuji

now she heard bits and pieces that its bahuji behind that but she doesnt know the reason

thats why she was concerned and very arptiaish

Roshni. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vistaa

Thanks Nandini πŸ€— for the awesomest update😊

Wow, is the pace dhagadham or what?😲

In one small scene BJ's truth is exposed...😲😲

I agree with your comments on Natte Thakur...he is LOL...the actor is great...wonderful comic timing...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Of course Avi isn't dead...they couldn't have ended the show today, could they?πŸ˜‰

Vista, I dont think he is dead either but, this is the second time he is hurt like that! I don't know what Pihu will do! I really want her to do save him! Oh I forgot, the show is stagnant, how can it proceed