EEKS...awesome precap!!

Posted: 12 years ago
Ok Kesar is SCARY! The episode ended on Gulaal getting the fright of her life seeing Kesar standing there glaring at her with so much anger.

PRECAP: Kesar's FUMING (literally) and asking why she chose Dushyant and why she didn't listen to him! Gulaal sternly replies asking what his problem is...one that she chose Dushyant or that she didn't listen to Kesar?

AWESOME AWESOME PRECAP!! Episode was pretty amazing too!

Can tomorrow come now 😳
Edited by *Reemz* - 12 years ago
no love scenes i guess :( loool
hopefully this might be the scene when the truth comes out
ya reemz looking forward for tomorrow epi...lots more to come...and today kesar was awesome...someone from this forum said kesar (neil ) can express everything without speaking a word and today he proved us right...really his expressions are fantabulous !👏👏👏👏👏👏👏  i didnt know what other members said today as i was totally lost in kesar's expression...
LOL not the right time for love scenes I guess but the precap was seriously really good. It was like watching Fire and Ice...! 
Originally posted by arti07

ya reemz looking forward for tomorrow epi...lots more to come...and today kesar was awesome...someone from this forum said kesar (neil ) can express everything without speaking a word and today he proved us right...really his expressions are fantabulous !👏  i didnt know what other members said today as i was totally lost in kesar's expression...

The guy is FIRE! The way he portrays Kesar's passion leaves me stunned. The way he looks at Gulaal, the way all his emotions are directed towards her just leaves me in awe.

Kesar isn't madly in love with Gulaal...he feels even more!
^ wen he is confused he is reacting like this i wonder how will he react wen he realizes that he loves gulaal madly 😉
neil was really furious...in todays episode..n Gulaal's expression resembles that she had a ZOR KA JHATKA

Because of anger ,may be this time Kaser will tell gulaal that he realy loves  her just like letter scene .( 10 years away from her)..

I like Neil's acting .he knows  all right expression right situation ( love or anger )

The precap is what i expected, he is fuming and he lets it out but what he is saying i am not surprised that it makes Gulaal ask him those two things, what is his problem over in what she did and didnt do and also it more to do then just her choosing D and why and the durgesh flashback, its coz he cant handle it and so on and seeing Gulaal and D like that

Neil is fab
Edited by Lennie - 12 years ago
HAHAHAH I LAUGHED SO HARD WHEN GULAAL GOT SCARED THE SOUND SHE MADE LOOL. Sorry I guess it wasnt meant to be a funny scene but still ...

Ahh guys what are your predictions on whats going to happen next? I cant wait till the next episodes!!