India-Forums

Gulaal
Gulaal

EEKS...awesome precap!!

*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Ok Kesar is SCARY! The episode ended on Gulaal getting the fright of her life seeing Kesar standing there glaring at her with so much anger.

PRECAP: Kesar's FUMING (literally) and asking why she chose Dushyant and why she didn't listen to him! Gulaal sternly replies asking what his problem is...one that she chose Dushyant or that she didn't listen to Kesar?

AWESOME AWESOME PRECAP!! Episode was pretty amazing too!

Can tomorrow come now Stern Smile

Edited by *Reemz* - 19 May 2011 at 10:10am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

AnveshaATsakadaficoolfirelisasandrasharneil92poppinss-Azy-chweetu-Srushti-BinKuchKahe.lostmymusic.....Poojie....Lennie

reemg Senior Member
reemg
reemg

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
no love scenes i guess :( loool
hopefully this might be the scene when the truth comes out

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sharneil92*Reemz*wida

Incense IF-Sizzlerz
Incense
Incense

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
ya reemz looking forward for tomorrow epi...lots more to come...and today kesar was awesome...someone from this forum said kesar (neil ) can express everything without speaking a word and today he proved us right...really his expressions are fantabulous !ClapClapClapClapClapClapClap  i didnt know what other members said today as i was totally lost in kesar's expression...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Neil-fancoolfiresharneil92*Reemz*

*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
LOL not the right time for love scenes I guess but the precap was seriously really good. It was like watching Fire and Ice...! 

sharneil92Incensewida

*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arti07

ya reemz looking forward for tomorrow epi...lots more to come...and today kesar was awesome...someone from this forum said kesar (neil ) can express everything without speaking a word and today he proved us right...really his expressions are fantabulous !Clap  i didnt know what other members said today as i was totally lost in kesar's expression...

The guy is FIRE! The way he portrays Kesar's passion leaves me stunned. The way he looks at Gulaal, the way all his emotions are directed towards her just leaves me in awe.

Kesar isn't madly in love with Gulaal...he feels even more!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

AnveshaATNeil-fancoolfiresharneil92poppinssIncense....Poojie....

Incense IF-Sizzlerz
Incense
Incense

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
^ wen he is confused he is reacting like this i wonder how will he react wen he realizes that he loves gulaal madly Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AnveshaATNeil-fancoolfire....Poojie....

chweetu IF-Sizzlerz
chweetu
chweetu

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
neil was really furious...in todays episode..n Gulaal's expression resembles that she had a ZOR KA JHATKA

sharneil92poppinssIncense

lisasandra IF-Dazzler
lisasandra
lisasandra

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged

Because of anger ,may be this time Kaser will tell gulaal that he realy loves  her just like letter scene .( 10 years away from her)..

I like Neil's acting .he knows  all right expression right situation ( love or anger )

AnveshaATcoolfiresharneil92

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index