Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

19th May : Sid-Metz : Frankenstein is thy name. - Page 3

safeplacetoland thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Pocahontas

Seconded. πŸ˜Š

Exactly! πŸ˜ƒ I wish Ekta was able to bring out the Damon in Sid, if there ever was one! πŸ€”

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
sid is surely gonna come back. And Metz will also come back with more evilness. Ya poco u are right nether chandeena nor sid imagined that their creations will be more stronger than them. And I doubt if Maithili got the power she would rule alone and make sid her servant. I too think abhay willn't come to meet Maithili. And haseena was slap queen today.
CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Siddarth and lapdog? I really need to roll my eyes. You better be jocking. He confessed that he is an animal. He is taking orders from maithily like a waiter becoz maithily is like trofy for him and he wants to win her coz he cant see abhay winning.
Even maithily is two step ahead from sid in evilness,she is just using sid to get power and i bet if maithily returns in future she will not even remember sid who was running behind her like a dog.
NIDIZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I Just love the interaction btw Sid n Raichands every time these titians clashes..creates an amazing  chemistry..!!
I will sure sort miss my Sidy Boy..!! 
OOh Boy , Ooh Boy the way he was on the branch n his answers were ready to attack ChaandEena..!!Specially Haseena .. Oouch that slap.. But true he deserves that..??
They had certainly created a Monster..Rite..?? It's Like one an Evil creates another n the chain continues..!! Though ChaandEena didn't intent to create one..they needed a Son..who can be there to complete there family..!! They with them to help them in their survival..!! Sid always claimed Chaandeena  Loves Abhay more  n that inferiority changed him Evil, But today in his own word he proved that He is a Monster who is Devilsh Evil from within ..!! No one created a evil that night centuries ago..!!
Sid n Abhay has a difference btw..n thats only one thing Though they both r Dark Born..But Abhay is always in search of Light..n Sid take's the Dark part quite seriously..!!πŸ˜† Funny..Isn't it..?? But thats reality ..that was within Sid from beginning.. before he was Born Dark ,He actually loves Begin Dark..!!
 Metz treating Sid like a puppy Vampy..is not new but she''s actually making him taste his own Medicine..!! Wish there was a scene shot that proud to Sid that even he has created a Frankenstein..!! Like Metz sacrificing Sid life's survival n leaving him in danger.. I wish Sid returns some day..!!
Anyways..Metz is Open..She can walk in n out anytime of her entire survival journey..!!
Errm..The VS..n his clarification about Vampire powers was needed..!! I feel now Abhay wuld be going in deep Sleep till his Pia wakes him up..with a Kiss..Its like Sleeping Beauty role reversal..!!πŸ˜†
Edited by NIDIZ - 12 years ago
Ritzie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
 yaayyy you will be writing Siddy a farewell post. That's really nice. I have been wanting to say farewell in nice words to him but my words don't seem good enough for a witty person he is. Quite a challenging task for me. So, I am glad that an excellent writer, like you, who can actually put our thoughts in your nice words is going to do it. πŸ˜†

I want to see Siddy boy back too. And I am sure only the growing bitchiness of the evil Maithili can put some good sense in him. 

Haseena ke slaps toh superhit ho gayeπŸ˜†

mariakhan200 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: NIDIZ

I Just love the interaction btw Sid n Raichands every time these titians clashes..creates an amazing  chemistry..!!

I will sure sort miss my Sidy Boy..!! 
OOh Boy , Ooh Boy the way he was on the branch n his answers were ready to attack ChaandEena..!!Specially Haseena .. Oouch that slap.. But true he deserves that..??
They had certainly created a Monster..Rite..?? It's Like one an Evil creates another n the chain continues..!! Though ChaandEena didn't intent to create one..they needed a Son..who can be there to complete there family..!! They with them to help them in their survival..!! Sid always claimed Chaandeena  Loves Abhay more  n that inferiority changed him Evil, But today in his own word he proved that He is a Monster who is Devilsh Evil from within ..!! No one created a evil that night centuries ago..!!
Sid n Abhay has a difference btw..n thats only one thing Though they both r Dark Born..But Abhay is always in search of Light..n Sid take's the Dark part quite seriously..!!πŸ˜† Funny..Isn't it..?? But thats reality ..that was within Sid from beginning.. before he was Born Dark ,He actually loves Begin Dark..!!
 Metz treating Sid like a puppy Vampy..is not new but she''s actually making him taste his own Medicine..!! Wish there was a scene shot that proud to Sid that even he has created a Frankenstein..!! Like Metz sacrificing Sid life's survival n leaving him in danger.. I wish Sid returns some day..!!
Anyways..Metz is Open..She can walk in n out anytime of her entire survival journey..!!
Errm..The VS..n his clarification about Vampire powers was needed..!! I feel now Abhay wuld be going in deep Sleep till his Pia wakes him up..with a Kiss..Its like Sleeping Beauty role reversal..!!πŸ˜†

sure pia wakes him up... πŸ˜ƒwith...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ i can't wait for this
Edited by mariakhan200 - 12 years ago
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Ritzie

yaayyy you will be writing Siddy a farewell post. That's really nice. I have been wanting to say farewell in nice words to him but my words don't seem good enough for a witty person he is. Quite a challenging task for me. So, I am glad that an excellent writer, like you, who can actually put our thoughts in your nice words is going to do it. πŸ˜†

I want to see Siddy boy back too. And I am sure only the growing bitchiness of the evil Maithili can put some good sense in him. 

Haseena ke slaps toh superhit ho gayeπŸ˜†

Ritzie join our sid ko bacchao mission plz dearπŸ˜›πŸ˜›
AnamikaSJain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome Post and very true... I have one doubt though... Hasni makes a circle around the girls for protection from Vampires in the previous episode. So it should work both ways. A Vampire inside the circle would not be able to go out and a Vampire standing outside the circle would not be able to step inside it. Since Maithili is a Vampire how would she be able to come out of the Circle and follow Misha and Panchi? Am I sounding foolish?
Edited by Anamika1570 - 12 years ago
-Fatima- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
awesome analysis like usual nitz :)
Ritzie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vivluv

Ritzie join our sid ko bacchao mission plz dearπŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Archi, frankly, though I want to see Siddhant coming back for this role, I don't want him to miss such a great opportunity or work too hard to miss on life's fun. I am happy if he is moving on with a hope that he will be back. I don't know if you understand but that is how I think. πŸ˜•