Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

19th May : Sid-Metz : Frankenstein is thy name.

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

19th May : Sid-Metz : Frankenstein is thy name.

Hi ppz,

Today when Sid rubbed it in Chaand and Haseena's faces that what they created that night was not their 'son' but a 'monster', I  actually smiled that how ironically true his words held for him. Many were wondering that why was Sid behaving like a lapdog with Metz , taking her orders and her attitude. Well, sometimes you end up creating something that is so fierce and so larger than your imagination that at one point of time you realize that you ended up creating a  storm that you just cannot control.  Chaand and Haseena created  Sid that night – not even thinking in their wildest dreams that what they are giving life to is a serpent who will someday come to bite their necks. Sid repeated the mistake – he created Maithli with his own evil blood and she turned into a bigger monster than him , turning him into a puppet who was basically a means to an end . An instrument for her to reach Piya and become the ruler of vampires. Over the 200 years , Maithli slowly overpowered Sid and he didn't even realize it , blinded in his obsession with her. Funny. Imagine buying a puppy , tending to it , feeding it , loving it and one fateful day , the grown up hound bites your neck off. In a way, Chaand, Haseena and Sid are in the same boat , with just some technical differences.

The episode was okay . Maithli is such an evil biatch that I actually hope Abhay doesn't get to see her. Knowing that your epitomized love is evil and seeing her in that form are two different things. 

Chaand  and Haseena were life savers like always and they did manage to get T and Piya safely out of the jungle. Haseena is so classy, man! Emergency mein bhi T ko kya style se thappad maara and I have never seen a more sophisticated sorry. Lol. Sid deserved the chaantaa and I think Haseena was on a roll today slapping people.  ROFL.

My favourite scene? The Sid & ChaanDeena confrontation. The lighting , the whole treatment , the direction, the round trolley , the acting and the dialogues were AWESOME. I will miss Siddhanth terribly when he bows out of the show. Such charming evil and such hollowness behind an angelic face. I am definitely gonna write my Siddy boy a Bon Voyage post.

Abhay was cute , actually. It was a serious scene between him and the slayer but he looked adorable instead of looking panicky and serious. No, no, not the actor's fault. The whole structuring and content of that scene was wrong. But yeah, the slayer's explanation towards the end helped.

Lastly, I think we have not seen the last of Maithli. Sid's chapter might be closing but not Metz'. The way she took out her fury on Misha while baring her fangs and said that Piya should know the price of daring to snatch Metz' love , I think Metz' fixation with Abhay is not over yet . So, expect the fiery chick back in action after the leap to reclaim Abhay. I don't mind. I like this diabolical version of Metz and I will like to see her back later.

P.S- Dear creatives, the term is VAMPIRE SLAYER. SLAYER.

Love and luck always,❀️

GOD bless everyone. πŸ€—

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Every thin' certainly comes to demise so does Sid , and its true that when the Storm pulls Over the Head it definitely comes to descend, and Sid  deserved that spank  as he crosssed all the limits to demolish Everyone .. Although , he formed Metz'  which is a big disaster fo' everyone .. I Never assumed that she'd be too BitchY & become a  Pure Evil .. Abhay was Chweeet as alvays , though , his sCreamin' was so exCruciated as i alvays feels that .. whenever he sCreamed " Ahhh " is so miserable ... Haseena is a epiC Angel , the way she spankked Sid was OMG , Damn terrifiC but sid didn't felt anythin' as he's a Pure Evil Monster .. Inspite Of , Piya is so Carin' and and lovin' sister , Instead Of runnin' from forest she just went baCk to resCue the life Of Her sisters .. She's a true Courageous Girl ..

Edited by Cute.Sadaf - 12 years ago
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Poco it was a power packed episode m so angry with metz😑😑😑 she was treating ma sid badly😭😭😭 n I was laughing when siddy was howlingπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
But yes we will have siddhanth karnick back in a show in his words he will be back with bang baby πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† his fans won't let ekta to keep this evil vampire away from usπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜› even u can join our mission as we have already started mission to get him backπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜› n he also knows thatπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vivluv

Poco it was a power packed episode m so angry with metz😑😑😑 she was treating ma sid badly😭😭😭 n I was laughing when siddy was howlingπŸ˜†

But yes we will have siddhanth karnick back in a show in his words he will be back with bang baby πŸ˜† his fans won't let ekta to keep this evil vampire away from usπŸ˜› even u can join our mission as we have already started mission to get him backπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜› n he also knows thatπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Thank you. Metz is turning out to be such a DAAYAN , i tell you. Pehle Sid ki band baja rahi hai aur uske baad Piya ki band bajaayegi Abhay ka baaja pakadne ke liye. πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†...If Sid returns later, then, nothing like it. πŸ˜Š
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Pocahontas

Thank you. Metz is turning out to be such a DAAYAN , i tell you. Pehle Sid ki band baja rahi hai aur uske baad Piya ki band bajaayegi Abhay ka baaja pakadne ke liye. πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†...If Sid returns later, then, nothing like it. πŸ˜Š

I want him to return like Klaus half wolf n half vampi n punish metz like katherine is punished by klausTongueTongueTongueTongueTongue
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vivluv

I want him to return like Klaus half wolf n half vampi n punish metz like katherine is punished by klausπŸ˜›

Oh. Katherine is an obsessive psycho - obsessed with herself and Stefan. So, maybe when Metz comes back in the future , she will be that way, most probably. So, hell yes, Sid coming back to punish Metz would be fun but it is a distant possibility. Let's see. 
heena_mehta thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
gr8 analysis poco!! luvd it!!

u knw wat poco i hate mathali ,every one does, bt there is one  thing which i reli like, d way she orders sid!!!
i love those "bechara looks " on his evil face!! 
n i luvd dat part poco where u av compared chand-haseena's sid n mathali's  suitations!!!

Edited by heena_mehta - 12 years ago
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks poco !! ...Last two days havent seen PKYEK so cant comment much

Chandeena ne thappad mara T ko ...how many thappad she will get πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. I am sure chandeena would have been great as usual . I like to see METZ back for abhay and we know that she became evil after sid bite . So it would be good to see metz-abhay-piya relationship further

I like the piya is new avattar ..mish & t look good . So scene would be refreshing with abhlya . If SID would come back it will be double dhamaka in PKYEK .

So much i heard about VD that i end up watching . I loved it πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by abhaylove - 12 years ago
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: heena_mehta

gr8 analysis poco!! luvd it!!

u knw wat poco i hate mathali ,every one does, bt there is one  thing which i reli like, d way she orders sid!!!
i love those "bechara looks " on his evil face!! 
n i luvd dat part poco where u av compared chand-haseena's sid n mathali's  suitations!!!

Thank you, Heena. I guess Metz'  ' PRINCESS-GIRI' is not gone yet. πŸ˜†...sabko apne papaji ka naukar hi samajhti hai. ...she is detestable right now but fun to watch, nonetheless. πŸ˜‰
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: abhaylove

Thanks poco !! ...Last two days havent seen PKYEK so cant comment much

Chandeena ne thappad mara T ko ...how many thappad she will get πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. I am sure chandeena would have been great as usual . I like to see METZ back for abhay and we know that she became evil after sid bite . So it would be good to see metz-abhay-piya relationship further

I like the piya is new avattar ..mish & t look good . So scene would be refreshing with abhlya . If SID would come back it will be double dhamaka in PKYEK .

So much i heard about VD that i end up watching . I loved it πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you. Isn't TVD just flawless? Such brilliant writing that am almost jealous. Metz should comeback after the leap and i think she will come back. For Abhay. For revenge. Whatever. πŸ˜Š