Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Suneel_kumar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

A source says, "The show will see a major high point before taking the leap. In the coming episodes, a huge fight will break out between Abhay (Vivian Dsena) and Siddharth (Siddhant Karnick) at the end of which Siddharth will die and Abhay will get frozen in the snow. The character of Mythili will also make an exit.
Asin.pkyek thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
patahein jab maine promo mein dekha abhay ko mera dil tutke bikhar gaya... sab kuch thik ho gayega magar abhay ka keya hoga!!!! 😭
tommorow will be the end of a pherse of pkyek.on the 23 th may there will be new begining of pkyek.but i want to say that the pherse before the leap also give us many moment.may be after the leap many things won't be showen in pkyek.so tommorow is the last day to see these things for last time.don't miss it.
Black_Paradize thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tasha4ever

i think leap will tke place in mondays episode at last min.

yeh i think the same
Black_Paradize thumbnail
Originally posted by: Asin.pkyek

patahein jab maine promo mein dekha abhay ko mera dil tutke bikhar gaya... sab kuch thik ho gayega magar abhay ka keya hoga!!!! 😭

sleeping beauty dekhi hy?? ab ye hoga k piya will kiss abhay and the spell would be broken.hehe kitna maza aye agar esa ho tou...eee😉
Asin.pkyek thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rehanasadique

sleeping beauty dekhi hy?? ab ye hoga k piya will kiss abhay and the spell would be broken.hehe kitna maza aye agar esa ho tou...eee😉

ohh.. kash aisa hi hota😆
abhay is sleeping and piya is kissing😆

sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I seriously think that tomorrow isn't last day before the leap. It's ekta's habit to bring the leap at the end of the show. In Tere Liye they promoted a date when the leap will take place. But leap came just  1 min before finishing the show. That too only chow heroine's face.
mariakhan200 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Suneel_kumar

yes agree wid u both..how dis all will happen in one episode?

aur kal last day hai abhiya k scenes ka...warna after leap hamain bhot intezaar karna hoga...for abhiya scenes bcoz they will erase piya's memory😳

its sad abhiya will erase piya's memory ,😭now  i thinking that  when piya get memory back ? when she know that abhiya erase her memory ?😕
Suneel_kumar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mariakhan200

its sad abhiya will erase piya's memory ,😭now  i thinking that  when piya get memory back ? when she know that abhiya erase her memory ?😕

we have to wait a lot for dis
usha786 thumbnail
maithli will not die, then what will happent to piya, maithli will come back  to bit piya on other poonam ki raat, who will protact piya. it mean danger is still existing for piya.