Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

End of Abhay Maithali love

FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Since yesterday's episode, I have been feeling that finally ABhay is close to realising that now his love is only for Piya and not Maithali. and after today's episode, toh I am so so touched, the way Abhay said that he has to stop both Sid and Maithali. His love for Maithali totally evaporated the moment he finds that she wants to kill Piya. So much so, that he did not think twice before telling the VC baba that Maithali is wid Misha and Panchi and that those sisters need to be saved from her. 

So now, I am convinced that now after the leap when Abhay and Piya's love story will restart, then there will be no haunting memories of Maithali as now Abhay is in love with only and only Piya.

As far as Abhay being frozen for a year is concerned, I have a feeling that he will himself ask the VC to kill him so that Piya can lead a normal peaceful life, but VC will instead trap him in snow realising that he is not so evil.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shafaq_abhiya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Abhay finally realized dat nw at the present tym piya is only his lyf nd he wont let sid or mythali harm her... i really dont want that dongi buddha to trap him...i hope he understands wat  abhay is .. ONLY VAMPIRE WITH A BEAUTIFUL HEART 😳

angel_KSG thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
yeah..abhiya story will restart now,without the stamp of piya resembling metz..
abhay loved the kind hearted maithali.he can't love evil maithali.now he only loves piya.
Don_theEvil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: abhayfan_dishu

Since yesterday's episode, I have been feeling that finally ABhay is close to realising that now his love is only for Piya and not Maithali. and after today's episode, toh I am so so touched, the way Abhay said that he has to stop both Sid and Maithali. His love for Maithali totally evaporated the moment he finds that she wants to kill Piya. So much so, that he did not think twice before telling the VC baba that Maithali is wid Misha and Panchi and that those sisters need to be saved from her. 

So now, I am convinced that now after the leap when Abhay and Piya's love story will restart, then there will be no haunting memories of Maithali as now Abhay is in love with only and only Piya.

As far as Abhay being frozen for a year is concerned, I have a feeling that he will himself ask the VC to kill him so that Piya can lead a normal peaceful life, but VC will instead trap him in snow realising that he is not so evil.

You are right, today he is only thinking about piya & her safety, plus he tell the Buddha catcher they both have same enemy, I am sure Maithili is nothing for abhay now o, only piya piya & piya form him  
o.Soha.o thumbnail
I dislike how the creatives took the easy way and just cause they couldnt handle the AMetz with AP situation they made the kindhearted and sweet Maithali evil by Sid*srghh*. i hope if they bring her back later on, she'll be more 'grey' to positive than evil. i feel horrible for her. as for Abhiya.
patakha-guddi thumbnail
nw
real abhiya luvstry will strt
AnamikaSJain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Very True!  Nothing is more important now to Abhay more than Piya...not Maithili whom he was once obsessed with, not his family and not even his life... His life is Piya and her happiness and he would do anything to see Pia lead a normal and happy  life.