India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

End of Abhay Maithali love

..Bournville.. IF-Stunnerz
..Bournville..
..Bournville..

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Since yesterday's episode, I have been feeling that finally ABhay is close to realising that now his love is only for Piya and not Maithali. and after today's episode, toh I am so so touched, the way Abhay said that he has to stop both Sid and Maithali. His love for Maithali totally evaporated the moment he finds that she wants to kill Piya. So much so, that he did not think twice before telling the VC baba that Maithali is wid Misha and Panchi and that those sisters need to be saved from her. 

So now, I am convinced that now after the leap when Abhay and Piya's love story will restart, then there will be no haunting memories of Maithali as now Abhay is in love with only and only Piya.

As far as Abhay being frozen for a year is concerned, I have a feeling that he will himself ask the VC to kill him so that Piya can lead a normal peaceful life, but VC will instead trap him in snow realising that he is not so evil.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

mariakhan200shafaq_abhiyaMs-Min-Hoangel_KSGAnamikaSJain1gunjan7-Doppelganger-anshraOtakuGirl-Debosafeplacetoland

shafaq_abhiya Goldie
shafaq_abhiya
shafaq_abhiya

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged

Abhay finally realized dat nw at the present tym piya is only his lyf nd he wont let sid or mythali harm her... i really dont want that dongi buddha to trap him...i hope he understands wat  abhay is .. ONLY VAMPIRE WITH A BEAUTIFUL HEART Embarrassed

angel_KSG IF-Dazzler
angel_KSG
angel_KSG

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
yeah..abhiya story will restart now,without the stamp of piya resembling metz..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shafaq_abhiya

mijanur IF-Sizzlerz
mijanur
mijanur

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
abhay loved the kind hearted maithali.he can't love evil maithali.now he only loves piya.

shafaq_abhiya

Black_Paradize IF-Rockerz
Black_Paradize
Black_Paradize

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
u r so inteligent...wow

shafaq_abhiya

Don_theEvil IF-Stunnerz
Don_theEvil
Don_theEvil

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 2:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhayfan_dishu

Since yesterday's episode, I have been feeling that finally ABhay is close to realising that now his love is only for Piya and not Maithali. and after today's episode, toh I am so so touched, the way Abhay said that he has to stop both Sid and Maithali. His love for Maithali totally evaporated the moment he finds that she wants to kill Piya. So much so, that he did not think twice before telling the VC baba that Maithali is wid Misha and Panchi and that those sisters need to be saved from her. 

So now, I am convinced that now after the leap when Abhay and Piya's love story will restart, then there will be no haunting memories of Maithali as now Abhay is in love with only and only Piya.

As far as Abhay being frozen for a year is concerned, I have a feeling that he will himself ask the VC to kill him so that Piya can lead a normal peaceful life, but VC will instead trap him in snow realising that he is not so evil.

You are right, today he is only thinking about piya & her safety, plus he tell the Buddha catcher they both have same enemy, I am sure Maithili is nothing for abhay now o, only piya piya & piya form him  
o.Soha.o Senior Member
o.Soha.o
o.Soha.o

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 3:01am | IP Logged
I dislike how the creatives took the easy way and just cause they couldnt handle the AMetz with AP situation they made the kindhearted and sweet Maithali evil by Sid*srghh*. i hope if they bring her back later on, she'll be more 'grey' to positive than evil. i feel horrible for her. as for Abhiya.
patakha-guddi IF-Rockerz
patakha-guddi
patakha-guddi

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 3:04am | IP Logged
nw
real abhiya luvstry will strt

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index