Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

BV Written Update: 19th May 2011 (Page 3)

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by groucho

Originally posted by pjyo

What a great buch of doctors sitting around and playing anthakshariShocked-are all the patients on strike?.Confused.
Borrow money from friend showing a needy face ,conveniently blame anandi for it and then abuse that very friend in front of colleagues-selfishness thy name is jagya.Angry..
It seems without money his anger is ever increasing towards anandi who he will blame for everything ,guess this serial is heading towards jagya vs anandi showdown Stern Smile... 
No way  can he keep on lying to gauri anymore so is forced  to write a letter- doesn't even have the guts to  tell her face to faceThumbs Down-guess gauri will reach his house without reading the letter..
So gauri brace yourself for lots of skeletons tumbling out of the jagat closetErmm...

I am very disturbed to see that they are making the profession of being a doctor look like a cakewalk and I know how different it is to what is being shown.OuchOuch Honestly I don't know where this serial is going.ConfusedConfused
yaa dont be surprised if they show a becoming a doc after 1 yrLOLshe is super brainy
srsly it looks so easy, i dont understand the serial's obsession with doctors,
kaash anadi actress banti, would have been so interesting to watchLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pjyo

pjyo IF-Rockerz
pjyo
pjyo

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by andv

Finally Mumbai gets to see the real Jagat, arrogant, selfish and egoistic. He was always used to being the richest in Jaitser so his ego ought to be hurt when he was at the receiving end today.But not an ounce of gratitude to the friend who helped him when he was in need. In fact he goes ahead an insults him.

As expected he never owns responsibility for his actions. What logic makes him blame A for his present situation? He was the one who lied to every one. His parents rejected him because of his actions. He was the one who did not want to live with them. Where is A in this picture? Such a looser. I am sure any parent would dread to have a child like him. But I am more than happy he blames A for all this coz that means he is not thinking of coming back to her. After the last episode I was scared that he is repenting. But thank God he is not. So there is some hope that A will become a doctor.

So Dr. liar decides to reveal his lies and G decides to get to know his truth by herself. This is awsome. He deserves it. I don't feel any sympathy for him. He finally understands that he has no hope of a reunion with his family so he better tell G the truth himself before he looses her as well. But which Jagat is she going to look for in "Jaipur"? Nevertheless I am happy with G finally that she decided to learn the truth herself. Open you eyes and dont trust this fellow blindly. The coming episodes are going to be fun. I hope A goes to Jaipur to study by then so that she is not affected by all this mess.

Good description - BOLD...Gratitude, I don't think he really knows the meaning of that word...I think if he knew that he would have done things differently.

Sadly I don't think Anandi will study further...Gauri will be on the scene before that...but I hope I am wrong.

I wouldn't bet on Jagya not going back to Anandi...serials on this channel have a way of defeating their own message.Ouch
welcome back grouchoji,hope cannes was funSmile
He didnt even have gratitude towards anandi for taking a bullet for him so gratitude just for money from a friend  is expecting too much..Ermm
yeah,anandi's education seems getting sidelined as always and if jagya turns up at jaithser  then it will be all about fights in haveli,CVs will again forget anandi's education Ouch..

Suchi-

deep153134 Groupbie
deep153134
deep153134

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
My doubt is , how does she get to know his Address .. He has told her that he is from Jaipur.. He lied to Gauri's uncle that he stays in Jaipur close to railway station. ... That will be his first lie that gauri will get to know...His Home town !!!

pjyo

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged

Glad to see you back "groucho". All that I can hope is that both the girls dump this J. They both are too good for him. He needs someone who is just like him to show him his true face.

Although I am happy G will get to know the truth soon, this is also going to mean that A studies are going to take a backseat. This is not going to be good. I dont understand when it comes to A education the CV's are in the biggest hurry to introduce a twist in the story. Otherwise they have all the ideas of dragging the track by showing shocked faces "one at a time" and the same flash backs in different colors, not to forget the smashing background music.

It would have been better if all this happened after A finished studying.

@Khushi and jyothi: looks like your prediction (of A not finishing her studies) is coming true Cry

Good to see you too...you make some very good points...but I think this channel and the producers of the serial will just faint if they cannot pan on each face, have flashbacks because they are probably wracking their brains to decide what should be written nextWink and that music...OMG

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

andvSuchi-

pjyo IF-Rockerz
pjyo
pjyo

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged

Glad to see you back "groucho". All that I can hope is that both the girls dump this J. They both are too good for him. He needs someone who is just like him to show him his true face.

Although I am happy G will get to know the truth soon, this is also going to mean that A studies are going to take a backseat. This is not going to be good. I dont understand when it comes to A education the CV's are in the biggest hurry to introduce a twist in the story. Otherwise they have all the ideas of dragging the track by showing shocked faces "one at a time" and the same flash backs in different colors, not to forget the smashing background music.

@Khushi and jyothi: looks like your prediction (of A not finishing her studies) is coming true Cry
Maybe ,after lots of crying the CVs  will  make anandi a doctor, Wink just to prove me and khushi wrong..Day Dreaming...I would be sooo  happy to be proved wrong  this timeApprove

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

andvSuchi-khusi_*

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged

welcome back grouchoji,hope cannes was funSmile
He didnt even have gratitude towards anandi for taking a bullet for him so gratitude just for money from a friend  is expecting too much..Ermm
yeah,anandi's education seems getting sidelined as always and if jagya turns up at jaithser  then it will be all about fights in haveli,CVs will again forget anandi's education Ouch..

Thanks pjyo...good to see youSmile...Cannes was brilliant...but my head feels like it might burst with the films that I have watched. Too much in too little time.

Anandi and her education...that is fast becoming a joke...and I actually thought many months ago that education would be one of the main focal points of this serial...shows how wrong one can be.Ouch

andvpjyoSuchi-

pjyo IF-Rockerz
pjyo
pjyo

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

Wha

I am very disturbed to see that they are making the profession of being a doctor look like a cakewalk and I know how different it is to what is being shown.OuchOuch Honestly I don't know where this serial is going.ConfusedConfused
yaa dont be surprised if they show a becoming a doc after 1 yrLOLshe is super brainy
srsly it looks so easy, i dont understand the serial's obsession with doctors,
kaash anadi actress banti, would have been so interesting to watchLOL
Why can't she become doc in 2 years ,Winkshe did dandiyaa 2 weeks after brain surgery ,daaktari kyaa cheez hai..LOL
Yep,actress would be some change indeed,next we will have anandi doing
 item numbers  Dancing"Anandi badnaam hui ,O ,jagyaa  tere liye" Dancing   following in the footsteps of munni..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ambodidiandvgrouchoSuchi-

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged

Maybe ,after lots of crying the CVs  will  make anandi a doctor, Wink just to prove me and khushi wrong..Day Dreaming...I would be sooo  happy to be proved wrong  this timeApprove

I just don't get it...why does Anandi have to be a doctor????? It is one of the most difficult profession and does that mean we have another 5 year leap?????? or will Anandi do it in 1 year???ConfusedConfusedConfused...I fear with Gauri's imminent arrival...we will have to wait for a whileOuch

andvpjyoSuchi-

Go to top