BV Written Update: 19th May 2011 - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by pjyo

welcome back grouchoji,hope cannes was fun😊
He didnt even have gratitude towards anandi for taking a bullet for him so gratitude just for money from a friend  is expecting too much..πŸ€”
yeah,anandi's education seems getting sidelined as always and if jagya turns up at jaithser  then it will be all about fights in haveli,CVs will again forget anandi's education ..

Thanks pjyo...good to see you😊...Cannes was brilliant...but my head feels like it might burst with the films that I have watched. Too much in too little time.

Anandi and her education...that is fast becoming a joke...and I actually thought many months ago that education would be one of the main focal points of this serial...shows how wrong one can be.
Originally posted by intruderfast

yaa dont be surprised if they show a becoming a doc after 1 yrπŸ˜†she is super brainy
srsly it looks so easy, i dont understand the serial's obsession with doctors,
kaash anadi actress banti, would have been so interesting to watchπŸ˜†
Why can't she become doc in 2 years ,πŸ˜‰she did dandiyaa 2 weeks after brain surgery ,daaktari kyaa cheez hai..πŸ˜†
Yep,actress would be some change indeed,next we will have anandi doing
 item numbers  "Anandi badnaam hui ,O ,jagyaa  tere liye"    following in the footsteps of munni..

Maybe ,after lots of crying the CVs  will  make anandi a doctor, πŸ˜‰ just to prove me and khushi wrong..😍...I would be sooo  happy to be proved wrong  this time

I just don't get it...why does Anandi have to be a doctor????? It is one of the most difficult profession and does that mean we have another 5 year leap?????? or will Anandi do it in 1 year???πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•...I fear with Gauri's imminent arrival...we will have to wait for a while
Originally posted by groucho

Thanks pjyo...good to see you😊...Cannes was brilliant...but my head feels like it might burst with the films that I have watched. Too much in too little time.

Anandi and her education...that is fast becoming a joke...and I actually thought many months ago that education would be one of the main focal points of this serial...shows how wrong one can be.
Ohh ,guess too much of a good thing isn't good either ...
 yeah,the joke is on us as we still keep on hoping that one day anandi will be 
successful ..πŸ€”.. I too watch this serial just for the education track and great acting by the ensemble cast  ...
gosh, i miss good ol' doordarshan days when storylines weren't twisted for TRPs and   girls actually suceeded in achieving their dreams like in 'udaan' where the heroin finally became an IPS officer after all the struggle.. πŸ€”
Originally posted by deep153134

My doubt is , how does she get to know his Address .. He has told her that he is from Jaipur.. He lied to Gauri's uncle that he stays in Jaipur close to railway station. ... That will be his first lie that gauri will get to know...His Home town !!!
yeah ,when she wouldn't find his family  in jaipur she would try to meet lalsingh who's there and maybe through him she gets to know more...πŸ€”
Thanks for the update

The story is taking turns

Maybe ,after lots of crying the CVs  will  make anandi a doctor, πŸ˜‰ just to prove me and khushi wrong..😍...I would be sooo  happy to be proved wrong  this time
@bold blue...
same here!!
fish ko jal main pakad ne se pehel dana dalte hain trap karne ko!!
anandi's education track is a very strong weapon for trapping us!!
...cvs always use this type thing on us!!...they no...we all want to c a well educated anandi...so  they always keep our hope alive but never want to fulfill it!!

thnx 4 update jagya is too selfish
Originally posted by khusi_*

@bold blue...
same here!!
fish ko jal main pakad ne se pehel dana dalte hain trap karne ko!!
anandi's education track is a very strong weapon for trapping us!!
...cvs always use this type thing on us!!...they no...we all want to c a well educated anandi...so  they always keep our hope alive but never want to fulfill it!!

Khoob dana dalthey rahen CVs iam not falling for it this time-πŸ˜‰ this fish would prefer going on a hunger strike instead.πŸ˜†.aur nahin buddhu banoongii main ..

Innka koi bharosa nahi hai do din padhaai karegi then exam ke din kucch twist laayenge -koi beemar yaa kisi kaa accident -and yeh exam dene hii naa jaayegii...πŸ€”
How i wish CVs prove us wrong this time-anandi gets out of haveli and has the determination to pursue her dreams,not just empty speeches ..πŸ€”