TOP FIVE:19TH may: VC is a bimbo and other secrets - Page 7

Posted: 12 years ago
Mom aaj toh apne dono beto ko khone wali ho..1 will be dead and other will be in hell..Edited by anurag24t - 12 years ago
Moi is Sid's 150 saal poorani HIDDEN love☺️
Originally posted by CutiePiee4

Moi is Sid's 150 saal poorani HIDDEN love☺️

haila..ek aur najaayaz biwi...🤣
Originally posted by IndigoBlues

haila..ek aur najaayaz biwi...🤣

yaaasss sassummma pls mujhe apni sharan mein le lo☺️ moi tumko roz rooafzah banakar dungi☺️

yaaasss sassummma pls mujhe apni sharan mein le lo☺️ moi tumko roz rooafzah banakar dungi☺️

hairam..chalo...five ppl are out of the house now-chand, abhiya and sid-archi...🤣 owing to personal reasons...i think i can fit you in somewhere...🤣 anyway the rest of sid's wives have left..to bacche tumhe hi sambhaalne padenge...🤣

hairam..chalo...five ppl are out of the house now-chand, abhiya and sid-archi...🤣 owing to personal reasons...i think i can fit you in somewhere...🤣 anyway the rest of sid's wives have left..to bacche tumhe hi sambhaalne padenge...🤣

dont worry sasuma moi will be a very good sauteli amma☺️ moi will do all the saazish plotting planning and then we can have a mini Vampire family and then we can even make films based on our day to day lives and name it "Kahani Vampires ke Ghar ki"😎 and can earn in crores and then we can buy tons and tons of bottles of roohafzaah and no chick chick zhik zhik of stealing roohafzaah from the gen store everyday😉

dont worry sasuma moi will be a very good sauteli amma☺️ moi will do all the saazish plotting planning and then we can have a mini Vampire family and then we can even make films based on our day to day lives and name it "Kahani Vampires ke Ghar ki"😎 and can earn in crores and then we can buy tons and tons of bottles of roohafzaah and no chick chick zhik zhik of stealing roohafzaah from the gen store everyday😉

Deal..what's your name? 😊 So that I can add you in my next post. 😆

Deal..what's your name? 😊 So that I can add you in my next post. 😆

My name's Dolly and urs? I have every right to know my sasuma's name😆 
btw where is my sasurjee?
Sasurjee oo sasurjee kithe ho app apni nayi vampire bahurani ko welcome nai karoge and sasuma where's my shagun😕 Moi ki aaj mooh dikhayi hui now give me shagun nek and all those things pushtaaini kangan and all😈

My name's Dolly and urs? I have every right to know my sasuma's name😆 
btw where is my sasurjee?
Sasurjee oo sasurjee kithe ho app apni nayi vampire bahurani ko welcome nai karoge and sasuma where's my shagun😕 Moi ki aaj mooh dikhayi hui now give me shagun nek and all those things pushtaaini kangan and all😈

I'm Megz. 😉

i divorced chandu mama..your new sasurjee is out house-hunting...🤣

I'm Megz. 😉

i divorced chandu mama..your new sasurjee is out house-hunting...🤣

Sasuma moi knows many kunwara vampires☺️