Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

TOP FIVE:19TH may: VC is a bimbo and other secrets

IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello!

Welcome to Top Five, the exclusive point by point guide on what to look out for in each episode of PKYEK! πŸ˜ƒ

This is me Megzie aka Haseena. πŸ˜³

Thanks to all those who have supported my top five till now! πŸ˜ƒ

chakku,,  blossom1234,  sv003,  vivluv,  -kavita-,  -Untamed-Cute.Sadaf,  -Rumi-, anurag24t

Just press the like button if you want to be in the list next time.πŸ˜†

So let's go ontoo...

TOP FIVE :19th May

NUMBER FIVE

Goes to hamaare PWB (Promowaale baba) aka VC(Vampire Catcher) for being such an absolute and utter bimbo! πŸ˜‘ Seriously, I don't know why T calls Piya a bimbo when it's obviously PWB who deserves the spot. πŸ€” Mela bichaala abhay kitna taqleef main tha..on one hand he knows entire history of pandher palace..on other he can't recognize abhayendra..great! πŸ€” And he's such an utter and absolute tubelight that it doesn't occur to him that it's Metz with Panchi and Misha and not Piya-so much for his vampire hunting skills. πŸ€” He can hunt vampies all right, but just the wrong ones! 

NUMBER FOUR

Goes to hamaari Piya for dashing to the rescue of Misha and Panchi without caring for her life. πŸ‘ She's MY bahu, don't forget that. πŸ˜†

NUMBER THREE

Goes to Misha for having the guts to punch Maithili...it's too bad Maithili seems to have some kind of electric field around her. πŸ€” πŸ˜† Well...Maithili 1, Misha 0... Bummer πŸ˜‘

NUMBER TWO 

Goes to our Chaanta Laga Girl Haseena aka me! T TOTALLY deserved that slap..her screams were freaking me out! πŸ€£ And as for Sid..no comments..just a filmy dialogue..'Aaj se woh mera beta nahi raha'... (It's another thing that yeh MAA ka DIL will continue beating for him.  πŸ˜³ πŸ€£)

And finally..

NUMBER ONE

Goes to Chand(Yeah, you're allowed to praise your ex-husband on Thursdays..new rule I made, as head of Ex-Wives Association, Dehradun πŸ˜Ž) and Sid..but not for their Zara Zara Touch Touch Me fight...🀣 (Aa..zara TOUCH ke dikha...zara TOUCH ke dikha! re aa re aa re aa! πŸ€£ πŸ€£) but for completely different reasons...

Chand..for so bravely springing to my defense(Don't read too much into this peeps! πŸ˜³) and doing his neck movements after such a long time..and Sid for proving that so what if he's not a werewolf, he can perfectly imitate the howl...no BOOO-OOO-OO for this one...🀣

That's it for today guys! Don't forget to check out my Sid ko bachao mission and coming next, a post  by me and Anurag on what will happen in the one year abhay is frozen. πŸ˜†

Love and no offense, 

Megz, aka Haseena..πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜Š
Edited by IndigoBlues - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I am telling u sid is gonna comeback like Klaus half wolf n half vampireπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† loved his houl it was sooo romantic 😳😳😳😳😳 he calls me like tht in jungle when we play hide n seek with each otherπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
IndigoBlues thumbnail
Originally posted by: vivluv

I am telling u sid is gonna comeback like Klaus half wolf n half vampireπŸ˜† loved his houl it was sooo romantic 😳 he calls me like tht in jungle when we play hide n seek with each otherπŸ˜†

accha...i see..i take it you will become a bhediyaa-ni then? πŸ€£
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
hahahahha...🀣🀣🀣 my chaand rocked today!!!! his nd sid's taandav was very funny🀣🀣 nd dat electric lightning around metz was also too much funny🀣🀣
IndigoBlues thumbnail
Originally posted by: chakku

hahahahha...🀣🀣🀣 my chaand rocked today!!!! his nd sid's taandav was very funny🀣🀣 nd dat electric lightning around metz was also too much funny🀣🀣

yeah and i was just rotating around them..aisa lag rahaa tha jaise i was taking saat phere with some imaginary person while they fought...🀣
Edited by IndigoBlues - 12 years ago
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

mela naam nahindaala
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: chakku

chand showed his true love today☺️ROFL
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: IndigoBlues

yeah and i was just rotating around them..aisa lag rahaa tha jaise i was taking saat phere with some imaginary person while they fought...🀣

nd d way metz was laughing i was like🀣
IndigoBlues thumbnail
Originally posted by: intruderfast

😭

😭

😭

😭

mela naam nahindaala

arre..kal ke post main aayega..aaj tumne like button press karne ki nauvat uthaayi...πŸ˜†

and see..i made you number one for today...
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Mom aaj toh baba ne mujhe marwa hi diya..khusaat kahika mujhe ek rocket diya apne bro ko maarne ke liye..how dare he tell me to kill my bro..