Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

TOP FIVE:19TH may: VC is a bimbo and other secrets

IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Hello!

Welcome to Top Five, the exclusive point by point guide on what to look out for in each episode of PKYEK! Big smile

This is me Megzie aka Haseena. Embarrassed

Thanks to all those who have supported my top five till now! Big smile

chakku,,  blossom1234,  sv003,  vivluv,  -kavita-,  -Untamed-Cute.Sadaf,  -Rumi-, anurag24t

Just press the like button if you want to be in the list next time.LOL

So let's go ontoo...

TOP FIVE :19th May

NUMBER FIVE

Goes to hamaare PWB (Promowaale baba) aka VC(Vampire Catcher) for being such an absolute and utter bimbo! Angry Seriously, I don't know why T calls Piya a bimbo when it's obviously PWB who deserves the spot. Ermm Mela bichaala abhay kitna taqleef main tha..on one hand he knows entire history of pandher palace..on other he can't recognize abhayendra..great! Ermm And he's such an utter and absolute tubelight that it doesn't occur to him that it's Metz with Panchi and Misha and not Piya-so much for his vampire hunting skills. Ermm He can hunt vampies all right, but just the wrong ones! D'oh

NUMBER FOUR

Goes to hamaari Piya for dashing to the rescue of Misha and Panchi without caring for her life. Clap She's MY bahu, don't forget that. LOL

NUMBER THREE

Goes to Misha for having the guts to punch Maithili...it's too bad Maithili seems to have some kind of electric field around her. Ermm LOL Well...Maithili 1, Misha 0...Ouch Bummer Angry

NUMBER TWO 

Goes to our Chaanta Laga Girl Haseena aka me! T TOTALLY deserved that slap..her screams were freaking me out! ROFL And as for Sid..no comments..just a filmy dialogue..'Aaj se woh mera beta nahi raha'...Ouch (It's another thing that yeh MAA ka DIL will continue beating for him. Ouch Embarrassed ROFL)

And finally..

NUMBER ONE

Goes to Chand(Yeah, you're allowed to praise your ex-husband on Thursdays..new rule I made, as head of Ex-Wives Association, Dehradun Cool) and Sid..but not for their Zara Zara Touch Touch Me fight...ROFL (Aa..zara TOUCH ke dikha...zara TOUCH ke dikha! re aa re aa re aa! ROFL ROFL) but for completely different reasons...

Chand..for so bravely springing to my defense(Don't read too much into this peeps! Stern Smile) and doing his neck movements after such a long time..and Sid for proving that so what if he's not a werewolf, he can perfectly imitate the howl...no BOOO-OOO-OO for this one...ROFL

That's it for today guys! Don't forget to check out my Sid ko bachao mission and coming next, a post  by me and Anurag on what will happen in the one year abhay is frozen. LOL

Love and no offense, 

Megz, aka Haseena..Wink Wink Smile

Edited by IndigoBlues - 19 May 2011 at 9:50am

The following 47 member(s) liked the above post:

jaguar009samxoxonaina_i2000gitika.jprioty1000pari_41solembaumarri-spy06mansimPriyaThakurmangonaM2NZAsin.pkyekminahil1997MayurnASYAneel_jayreepicheepyakkudimagRozy77SimplyAparajitaluvkasuCute_GalPari-Guptaanu.podereadingworms.Courageous_Leopatakha-guddiRoarkRatiGgreenleaf007BazingaaTOTAL-ROMANTICDark-HuesSimiSaysamail1601--sanchita--ilove99intruderfast-Rumi-OriginalsFanEvIlNeSs_RoCkZBefikreIshan.TheBlackJaguar.Angel-Swetha-MR.KooL

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
I am telling u sid is gonna comeback like Klaus half wolf n half vampireLOLLOLLOLLOL loved his houl it was sooo romantic EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed he calls me like tht in jungle when we play hide n seek with each otherLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IndigoBlues

IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vivluv

I am telling u sid is gonna comeback like Klaus half wolf n half vampireLOL loved his houl it was sooo romantic Embarrassed he calls me like tht in jungle when we play hide n seek with each otherLOL

accha...i see..i take it you will become a bhediyaa-ni then? ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MayurnASYAOriginalsFan

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
hahahahha...ROFLROFLROFL my chaand rocked today!!!! his nd sid's taandav was very funnyROFLROFL nd dat electric lightning around metz was also too much funnyROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Asin.pkyekMayurnASYAIndigoBlues

IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chakku

hahahahha...ROFLROFLROFL my chaand rocked today!!!! his nd sid's taandav was very funnyROFLROFL nd dat electric lightning around metz was also too much funnyROFLROFL

yeah and i was just rotating around them..aisa lag rahaa tha jaise i was taking saat phere with some imaginary person while they fought...ROFL

Edited by IndigoBlues - 19 May 2011 at 10:01am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prioty1000Befikre

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged

CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry

CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry

mela naam nahindaala

IndigoBlues

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chakku

chand showed his true love todayBlushingROFL

prioty1000

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IndigoBlues

yeah and i was just rotating around them..aisa lag rahaa tha jaise i was taking saat phere with some imaginary person while they fought...ROFL

nd d way metz was laughing i was likeROFL

IndigoBlues

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index