Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zach thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
^ jaane do yaar..ab gussa hoke bhi kya hona...atleast there were some positives to focus at...there were couple of really good moments between Arjuhi which can be savored  😊

me to waise hi ice-cool..meko ice cream khaane ki kya zaroorat 😆
zach thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
areee waah Aksh...the avi in your profile pic..very cute 😊😎
-Olly- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: shibz

oh!! i forgot to add dat olly...nobody lived in that building!! obviously Karan Singh was busy at Sur's wedding function at HP's place🤣🤣🤣..there was the Thambura as well on the table!!

🤣..that turned me off when i saw the thambura on the table!..😡...seriously when i saw the thambura i was like no way how can they do this???😲
aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
jai.. ice cream mere liye tha!! 😆 jo ke mein kha bhi rahi hun.. 

n avi credit to creations gallery ofcourse 😃
Edited by aksh4IF - 12 years ago
katrina_petrova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

oh!! i forgot to add dat olly...nobody lived in that building!! obviously Karan Singh was busy at Sur's wedding function at HP's place🤣🤣🤣..there was the Thambura as well on the table!!

🤣🤣so funny hans hans ke mai🤢 ho gai

shibz thumbnail
noticed only while watching the repeats.. that Arjun's denim in s1 was black n in s2 blue🤣🤣
katrina_petrova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

noticed only while watching the repeats.. that Arjun's denim in s1 was black n in s2 blue🤣🤣

😆gr8 revelation pehle to sirf arohi chappal ke rang badal rahi thi ab to arjun bhi par jeans ke.

most probably they got inspiration from girgitwalia's ab to ye bhi rang badalte hai

kavyasam thumbnail

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

ab to pull karne  ke  liye  mere baal bhi nahi bache hai , saara kal pull kar liya tha 🤣🤣🤣
shibz thumbnail
while watching the repeats, i realized the epi wasnt that bad either.. technically they did their best to blend the two seasons in..the little bloopers can b ignored coz its common in all BT shows..but being the writers of a love saga, dey did not realize that the viewers have a heart..

Engrossed just in KMH2 world now, first of all i hated the Punji-Sharma look for AA2 for the fire scene while all were excited.. sad i switched on the TV.. became more sad wen i saw that the building Arjuhi entered was an office.. & to my shock bits n pieces of KMH1 was stuck here only to serve the purpose of the coming scene.. so why used the "tum jao yahan se Arjun..go save your life" dialogue while the similar thing was planned in the end of the episode?!! it was bizarre...

Karan & Kritz tried to do full justice to their characters & their expressions but since the situations & emotions were different then, i dint see it blend nicely in some places...

For me it was the last scene that was worth the whole journey of KMH2😭 soo beautiful...soo touching!! Hats off to all the actors here including chachu...Kritika was awesom⭐️👏 & Karan..just with a line, he took away the cake⭐️👏

I'm happy chachu had no chance to be proud of his achievement this tym but the reality had hit him that Arjun & Arohi truly love each other❤️..

yesterday i was soo angry that i dint like the sanu ik pal song played but today ever since i heard it, i've been humming the song visualizing Arjuhi😍 But "Teri saason se hi" would suit this scene perfectly as well...they are losing so many opportunities to play the title track!!😡😭 I remembered there were more flashbacks as well compared to wat we saw in the last to last epi.. *sigh*

i just realized i gave another take😆 but wat i wrote yesterday was my first impression & that is wat matters the most to keep with the pulse of the audiences...TRP counts for teh first run & not the repeats!!
shibz thumbnail
Originally posted by: katrina_petrova

😆gr8 revelation pehle to sirf arohi chappal ke rang badal rahi thi ab to arjun bhi par jeans ke.

most probably they got inspiration from girgitwalia's ab to ye bhi rang badalte hai

rofl...🤣.🤣.🤣.🤣.🤣.🤣...

& @kavya...i pity your poor hairs...bechare!! in DVs😡 ki wajay se..🤣🤣🤣...