Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge#128[19/5/Epi-148] (Page 3)

glitter567 IF-Rockerz
glitter567
glitter567

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
thnk you all for bashing the DVs today...it was much deserved
nothing new just got the same things to say as everyone else

this was a faltu joke and it was NOT FUNNY DV'SDead!!!!! WHAT WERE YOU THINKING!Censored

how could you possibly do this?? HOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AngryCensored
it made my blood boil so much it nearly evaporated!!! AngryCensored
nothing can justify it...humne kya kiya, that you are punishing us like this at such a time!! the show is bloody ending for god sake and you are proving your foolishness now?? hume pata hai tum log creatives ki jagah destructives ho...we don't need such a big stunt and blunder as proof!!!!
lemme be blunt and say this to you DV's: the only thing i saw in that scene was your laziness, foolishness, lack of LOVE and DETERMINATION  for the show!!!
if you put your brain in it's respective places than you can achieve great things...but seriously if you were clearly gambling then what was the need...you could've just taken an idea from here and shown it in the show!!!
if you guys have such things planned then we say no KMH3...we can't watch it get butchered right in front of our eyes by people who CLEARLY don't give a bull!!!

the ONLY saving grace was the last part...arjun's dialogue and karanika's exceptions were just simply amazing...their depth of love is really mesmerising...it's such a shame that this scene came right after the big blunder...it's was good to see rajvir chachu FINALLY getting some sense knocked up  and feeling guilty due to arohi's words (or that's what it seemed like atleast)..and the ullus seem to be mellowing down!!

PLEASE CVs don't ruin the last few epi...PLEASEEE
give us a beautiful ending by showing happy married life with their children, aman and preet!
cheers!

phew!!

Edited by glitter567 - 19 May 2011 at 2:08pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

xxSassyxxWisteria.-anzaeram-AmnaIshSHIKHA19zachchanni_starKMH-NASHAkavyasamaksh4IFAnjali96TeekhiMishtishibz

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
updated my post...http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1687307&PID=42612011&#42612011
will read others' n leave..bye guyz...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasamaksh4IFAnjali96

-Olly- IF-Rockerz
-Olly-
-Olly-

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
..Cry...this was my reaction for todays episode!..
  • no one lived in the building?Shocked..so wired!..
  • the building was on fire but from outside evrything seemed so well off!..and the ullu police forces were having a good chat as to who is bigger than whom!..Sleepy
  • copy paste of kmh 1 fire scene ..the editing was pathetic and the scene itself was too much shocking for me i cudnt even beilieve that CVs actually cud do this? i still want to believe that its a dream ..
  • loved the flashbacks and the song ek pal...
  • arjun's expression and his one dialogue.. ''''tumhare saath saza bhi zindagi hai, aur tumhare bina zindagi, zindagi nahi hai''
    beautiful dialogue ?Heart
  • this was the only thing that saved todays epiosde and also saved a lot of things in my house else i wud have broken them!..LOL
CVs why did u do this????Cry..i am happy that kmh is ending !..hope kk2 return back with something bigger and better!..

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

xxSassyxx-anzaeram-SHIKHA19AmnaIshchanni_starKMH-NASHAzachrasika_DSkavyasamaksh4IFTeekhiMishtiAnjali96shibz

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
first time read all the takes soo soon!! LOL LOL LOL All have the same thing to say but in different stylesLOL LOL LOL good going guyz!!LOL LOL LOL a final bye now!!Unhappy

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-AmnaIshKMH-NASHArasika_DSaksh4IFkavyasamAnjali96

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
watching epi now to write  Disapprove.  subah se epi theek se nai dekha,  dar ke maare ff karti gayi Cry, watched the last part and the whole epi was redeemed by Karan one more time Clap one dialouge and it justified the title song of KMH2 ,  which sadly is not being played in the show even though there were so many perfect situations for that.   going to write take now. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-rasika_DSaksh4IFTeekhiMishtiAnjali96shibz

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
oh!! i forgot to add dat olly...nobody lived in that building!! obviously Karan Singh was busy at Sur's wedding function at HP's placeROFLROFLROFL..there was the Thambura as well on the table!!

xxSassyxx-anzaeram-rasika_DSaksh4IFkavyasamAnjali96

Mariaa.SG IF-Sizzlerz
Mariaa.SG
Mariaa.SG

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Res

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Miiss_Urooj

TeekhiMishti IF-Sizzlerz
TeekhiMishti
TeekhiMishti

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
btw guys how come no one pointed this out yet??our maha mahaan dv's turned a table cloth into a coat...arjun pulled a table cloth that was on the table and it miraculously became the coat arjun punj was wearing two years back...wow magic trick Angry

-anzaeram-AmnaIshSHIKHA19channi_staraksh4IFAnjali96

Go to top