Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arjuhi4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanx kavya for the update... Seems lke only arjuhis part was worth watching..
KMH-NASHA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
finally someone showed up.

annoying logic but none of them care for arjun.they have slightest feelings for arohi & got a wake up call from bua.so needed help from god now as he has already ruined the job.

i wonder who that call was from at the end. jail or hospital. something happened to arohi or ksa. i think from hospital maybe kSA is attacked again or out of coma. 
katrina_petrova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@kavyasam agree I thought rajveer wud do something today itself
kavyasam thumbnail
oh u wanted update?  maine to aisa hi likh diya tha. 

arjuhi   scene :  starts with ullu scene from yday amrit asking that  'did we lose or win'  then goes to jail scene where it ended.  arjun  thinks  that is it coz of him arohi is in such state, he don want to see her tears.  he gets  up  and sits near the bars and calls out to her and says he is getting old may be since his knees hurts  etc . nice scene,  then she comes and sits near bars then he says even if this was the first time he saw her he wld be head over heels in love and she also if she had the love in his eyes she also wld be in same state.   and they do some nok jhok, and she asks if their story will also be incomplete and he says  picute abhi baak hai and asks her to smile. 

rest all is lovedeep lecture to all ullus and rajveer, amrit's emo blackmail to rajveer,  rajveers emo blackmail to viewers and god . 
arjuhi4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Imi... I was here only... Waiting for u ppl...
kavyasam thumbnail
Originally posted by: KMH-NASHA

finally someone showed up.

annoying logic but none of them care for arjun.they have slightest feelings for arohi & got a wake up call from bua.so needed help from god now as he has already ruined the job.

i wonder who that call was from at the end. jail or hospital. something happened to arohi or ksa. i think from hospital maybe kSA is attacked again or out of coma. 

since rajveer prayed to god to do something to prove arjun is innocent  since that is the only way arohi can come home, I am guessing the phone is from hospital, maybe coma mein se bahara aagaye

KMH-NASHA thumbnail
naina sorry i came early saw no-one is here so went off. thought everyone will be still pulling their hair off somwhere so won't show up cos yesterday's epi ruined everyones mood.
kavyasam thumbnail
Originally posted by: katrina_petrova

@kavyasam agree I thought rajveer wud do something today itself

woh to kal bhi kuch nahi kiya yaar,  agreed fire scene was form s1 so they cld not show him go in,  atleast he cld have tried to get in ,  jab arjuhi compound kud ke andar jaa sakte hai  to yeh kyun nai gaya .  aaj bhi same thing, didnot like any of the ullus 🥱
KMH-NASHA thumbnail
hope so.that would be a direct call from bhagwaan as soon as rajveer asks wish is fullfilled. if only bhagwaan had listened to arjuhi it would have been alot easier & quicker.

maybe we would have had time for a proper SR & aman preet.but better late than never. going to have to wait till monday now.
Edited by KMH-NASHA - 12 years ago
katrina_petrova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey who luvd mithai ki dukaan?????