Mohabbat Lounge#128[19/5/Epi-148] - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
good  retake  shibz,  maine aisa hi kuch likha kal.  Karan Kritika  did their best really.   Kudos to them. 
Originally posted by kavyasam

🀣
ab to pull karne ke liye mere baal bhi nahi bache hai , saara kal pull kar liya tha 🀣🀣🀣

aache se khaad dalo shayad jaldi aa jaye wapas jaane ke liye

added two more lines to my yday's take. 

Karan & Kritika - πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Good work, you guys did full justice to the episode, tried you best to fit into the transition of S1 scenre to S2 πŸ‘πŸ‘.
Done wid my update on page 2..!! Plz do read!!

*sry it was on pg2...i forgot!!😳Edited by arjuhi4eva - 12 years ago
Originally posted by shibz

song of the day from me!! it describes our state!!πŸ₯Ί .
πŸ₯Ί .πŸ₯Ί .πŸ₯Ί. πŸ₯Ί.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gPHvfBvfts[/YOUTUBE]

sheesha Ho Ya Dil Ho
aakhir Toot Jaata Hai

kaafi Bas Armaan Nahin
kuch Milna Aasaan Nahin
duniya Ki Majboori Hai
phir Taqdeer Zaroori Hai
yeh Jo Dushman Hai Aise
donon Raazi Ho Kaise
ek Ko Manao To Duja Rooth Jaata Hai
sheesha Ho Ya Dil Ho
aakhir Toot Jaata Hai

Baithe The Kinare Pe
maujon Ke Ishare Pe
ham Khelein Toofanon Se
is Dil Ke Armaanon Se
hamko Yeh Maloom Na Tha
koi Saath Nahin Deta
maajhi Chod Jaata Hai
saahil Choot Jaata Hai
sheesha Ho Ya Dil Ho
aakhir Toot Jaata Hai
sheesha Ho Ya Dil Ho

duniya Ek Tamasha Hai
aasha Aur Nirasha Hai
thode Phool Hai Kaante Hai
jo Taqdeer Ne Baante Hain
apna Apna Hissa Hai
apna Apna Kissa Hai
koi Lut Jaata Hai
koi Loot Jaata Hai
sheesha Ho Ya Dil Ho
aakhir Toot Jaata Hai
lab Tak Aate Aate Haathon Se
sagar Choot Jaata Hai
sheesha Ho Ya Dil Ho

yday night I was reading the lyrics and my eyes teared up ,  suits perfectly for the current situation . epi  ke liye, arjuhi ke liye, humare liye, kmh ke liye. 😭.

superb take btw.  defo the title track is somewhere lost in their shelves 😑
good one naina  πŸ‘πŸΌ

@imtiaz -  agree with you too.   they tried their best to fit in the scene,  and the logic behind all the scenes was good πŸ‘.  My only problem is they  said  they  will give kmh1 memory but never said by using it in a scene like this by bits and pieces.

@aksh - you did write abt  other scnes as well in first take and gave credit to Karan and Kritka also. completely agree they have been carrying the show on their shoulders from day 1.  Big round of applause to them πŸ‘πŸ‘.   hum log bahut attached ho gaye hai show se sach mein, that is why we cannot tolerate when someone treats it lightly.   but yeah I think they did the damage control with last scene itself.

@amna - agree with ur emos.  hum gussa kar sakte hai lekin un tak phanch nai paate to rone ke alawa kya kar sakte hai , true .

@all - superb takes , agree with you all .  and if we remove the fire scene and look at the epi , it is beautiful still and excellent acting by karan kritika , and others were good too.
Sanu ek pal chain na ave...sajna tere bina❀️😍
Superloved this song...ever since Karan sang it i have loved it to bits😳...n wen it was played in yesterday's episode..tears rolled down my eyes...😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­

@Everyone...amazing takes..πŸ€—..ditto to you all...kash they hadn't copied n pasted the fire scene..*sigh*..n gud re take shibz...KK2 gave full justice to the scene...wid their expressions n everything...n arjun's line...was deff the show stealer...⭐️⭐️ 

kavya i agree if we ignore the fire scene then the epi was good. but fire scene was the best scene in kmh 1 so we couldnt ignore it. the editing was a problem but this was the only way it could fit in with the current scene.

if a fresh fire scene was used it would have been alot better. and to show ullu's redemption they could have even sent rajveer in the fire to save arohi. but since there was no fire he just stood their saying he could do anything for his niece.which sounded stupid of him cos she is stuck in fire & he is only talking but not trying to save her.

since i am already sad about KMH ending I am trying to cherish the last episodes & ignore all the mistakes the DV's r making. cos theese days won't come back. so i am just trying to find logic to suit myself & not get upset.

@ great takes. very good bashing everyone. you all did a great job. 
Edited by KMH-NASHA - 12 years ago
Hiii... Anyone here??
Whoz giving the updates??
such a waste of time .   Arjuhi scene was good  and  fabulousπŸ‘πŸΌ.  Karan superb acting,  such simple scene and everything was to be done thru eyes and he nailed it.  Kritika was fab too,  but since in yday epi she had done exhausting job she needed a lil brk today .   

but  ullus  got   so  much  screen space for what ,   so that rajveer can  ask  god to help the case  which he cld not so arohi can come home  and  only way is to prove arjun innocent.  annoying logic. πŸ˜‘