Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kavyasam thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
watching epi now to write  πŸ˜’.  subah se epi theek se nai dekha,  dar ke maare ff karti gayi 😭, watched the last part and the whole epi was redeemed by Karan one more time πŸ‘ one dialouge and it justified the title song of KMH2 ,  which sadly is not being played in the show even though there were so many perfect situations for that.   going to write take now. 
shibz thumbnail
oh!! i forgot to add dat olly...nobody lived in that building!! obviously Karan Singh was busy at Sur's wedding function at HP's place🀣🀣🀣..there was the Thambura as well on the table!!
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
btw guys how come no one pointed this out yet??our maha mahaan dv's turned a table cloth into a coat...arjun pulled a table cloth that was on the table and it miraculously became the coat arjun punj was wearing two years back...wow magic trick 😑
aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
edited my take on p1. will read takes soon.. hoping to siphen off my mood by reading your moods πŸ˜†

btw.. i added the beend wale pics in the picture gallery:
aksh4IF thumbnail
ari saw the scene again.. it ws deffo a coat.. but not the same one from 2 yrs ago.. it was white.. thats all but deffo, we need to ask why arohi is yelling 'koi hai?' when she knows arjun is there!!!😑Edited by aksh4IF - 12 years ago
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
aksh i guess was too blinded with anger khotte these ppl toh 😑
aksh4IF thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Ari--

aksh i guess was too blinded with anger khotte these ppl toh 😑

i thought the same.. that i missed the fact that it was a table cloth like u said.. thats why went bak n watched it.. khotte kahin ke.. πŸ˜‘
katrina_petrova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

hey did anyone noticed ' Aarohi ne chappal kab badla?' wasn't it white then miraculously she dyed it into blue black and then again in white gr8

Dyeing ki jai ho

Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: --Ari--

btw guys how come no one pointed this out yet??our maha mahaan dv's turned a table cloth into a coat...arjun pulled a table cloth that was on the table and it miraculously became the coat arjun punj was wearing two years back...wow magic trick 😑

Ari ji thats what we call Jagat mata 's another trick .trust me she can put all PC sorkars to shame πŸ˜†
Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: aksh4IF

ari saw the scene again.. it ws deffo a coat.. but not the same one from 2 yrs ago.. it was white.. thats all but deffo, we need to ask why arohi is yelling 'koi hai?' when she knows arjun is there!!!😑

maybe Arohi (acc to cvs) was expecting some1 else let me guess SRKπŸ˜†
Edited by manojshonafan - 12 years ago