Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rasika_DS thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Really din expect this frm CVs..we were thinking to hv one original scene for kmh2 but sigh:( :@ anyways old scene made me happy though.
Im seeing sum chnge in rajveer..lets pray he helps arjuhi getting out of jail.
Dnt knw what CVs gonna show in 6 epis:|

*edited*
sorry gals initially i dint think much about the karnama cvs did..really this was a big disappointment..both the scenarios were totally different..it did nt fit the situation..plus that was a reunion scene n here there was no need at first place..they said it is a surprise for the fans but spoiled everything:@Edited by rasika.KK - 12 years ago
shibz thumbnail
I'm fuming!!!😑 .😑 .😑 .😑 .😑 .😑 .😑..no fire brigade is gona help!!😑 .😑 .😑 .😑 .😑 .😑 .😑
was this a surprise? it was a bad JOKE!!!
We are already sad that the show is ending soo soon & you hurt us further like this?!! that part of KMH1 was a very important scene for Arjuhi...u just tampered it for KMH2 gave the famous editing bloopers; is KMH2 a joke?!! Do we have no feelings who watch the show?!! Are we jokers here?!! I'm totally disappointed!!

Welcome back PBπŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Just like Arohi, i'm gona congratulate you for using your own work from season1 in season2...Great blunderπŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
i get it u ppl are doin this so that we done ask for more!! played soo bad with our emotions, i cant see it being butchered like this, the show we loved soo dearly!!
The continuity of that scene from KMH1 was anyways broken for KMH2 for a different reason for it to be there... Arohi's sandals, The Lord Ganesha idol & guess what? The blooper that was in season1 that Arohi despite having hurt her knee she jumps off the two storeyed building this time with another wound at her ankle.. n wow!! the dialogue played for Punji-Sharma "Main apni zinda ko saat lekar jaaunga..meri zindagi tum ho Arohi" isnt this line a synonymous to
"Tumhaare Saath Saza Bhi Zindagi Hai, Aur Tumhare Bina Zindagi Bhi Zindagi Nahi Hogi" the line in itself is soo intense..such a beauty...

The moment of the day was definitely that dialogue said by Arjun❀️ had truth & purity...the line itself was magical...
other than that the only thing that i liked is Rajveer being misunderstood by Arohi.. he deserved that.. but how i wish you hadnt made this blunder in the 1st half of the episode to ruin my mood completely!! argh!!

why be so unfair with KMH2?!!😭 The show is ending so the channel or the PH aint giving enough money?!! That's pathetic!!
& wow!! wat a song chosen again for Arjuhi.."sanu ik pal chain na ave" khailash kher slow version?!! Have you lost all the KMH songs already?!! Might be lying somewhere right?!!
The flashbacks shown were again the same thing shown yesterday including the cliff scene that was a total mismatch!!

The only lucky person today was Rajveer who got new scenes throughout!!😑 😑 😑 the more we hate to see him the more footage is given to him!!😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ₯±

Not expecting anything now from the remaining episodes..its totally waste requesting for anythin!! The end is here!! All that i will do is hold my heart tight & watch the remaining episodes with tears in my eyes!!

song of the day from me!! it describes our state!!πŸ₯Ί .
πŸ₯Ί .πŸ₯Ί .πŸ₯Ί. πŸ₯Ί.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gPHvfBvfts[/YOUTUBE]

sheesha Ho Ya Dil Ho
aakhir Toot Jaata Hai

kaafi Bas Armaan Nahin
kuch Milna Aasaan Nahin
duniya Ki Majboori Hai
phir Taqdeer Zaroori Hai
yeh Jo Dushman Hai Aise
donon Raazi Ho Kaise
ek Ko Manao To Duja Rooth Jaata Hai
sheesha Ho Ya Dil Ho
aakhir Toot Jaata Hai

Baithe The Kinare Pe
maujon Ke Ishare Pe
ham Khelein Toofanon Se
is Dil Ke Armaanon Se
hamko Yeh Maloom Na Tha
koi Saath Nahin Deta
maajhi Chod Jaata Hai
saahil Choot Jaata Hai
sheesha Ho Ya Dil Ho
aakhir Toot Jaata Hai
sheesha Ho Ya Dil Ho

duniya Ek Tamasha Hai
aasha Aur Nirasha Hai
thode Phool Hai Kaante Hai
jo Taqdeer Ne Baante Hain
apna Apna Hissa Hai
apna Apna Kissa Hai
koi Lut Jaata Hai
koi Loot Jaata Hai
sheesha Ho Ya Dil Ho
aakhir Toot Jaata Hai
lab Tak Aate Aate Haathon Se
sagar Choot Jaata Hai
sheesha Ho Ya Dil Ho

Edited by shibz - 12 years ago
AmnaIsh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Before Epi started:  ...

Beginning of the Epi: 

During the Episode:

Fire Scene:  ......

NOW This wot i feel like doing to CV's:  

BUT cant' get to the Dv's so i'm doig this: ......

And i'm
Edited by AmnaIsh - 12 years ago
arjuhi4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Res...

Dvss!!!😑😑🀬

--------------------------------------------
EDITED:
all of u have bashed the dvs very well nd nothing more is left for me to say.. So heres a short update from me...

Strt of the epi i was soo exicted that we are gonna get to see the fire scene once again... I was like.. bt dvs ne to saara mood he spoil ke diya!!😑

agar fire scene copy kr ke paste hi krna tha to why the hell did they show it in the first place!! We cud have easily watched it on youtube!! Hume s2 mein dikhane ki kya zarurat thi??😑
chalo agreeing wid imtiaz's pt..karanika cudnt shoot these scenes in so much hot..bt they cud have easily avoided the bloopers atleast!! Itne saare bloopers dikhane ki kya zarurat thi?? Even the editing of the scene was not upto the mark!!

There were many bloopers...for ex..how did table cloth turn into a coat..why was arohi shouting 'koi hai' wen she already knew that arjun was there?? How did arohi jump from a two-storey building despite of the fact that she had two injuries on her leg!!?? Whr did arohi's duppatta vanish?? Well these are some of the bloopers to that cud have been avoided...!! Bt no..they were shown thinking that we are brainless ppl who wud easily accept wht they show!!😑

also that rathod ka baccha irritated me soo much!! He is a 🀬..sry cant find any better word than this!!πŸ˜› he was soo irritating...!! I cudnt even enjoy the fact that he insulted rajveer on his face!!🀒 arrghh...i soo hate this rathod ka baccha even more than rajveer!! I soo hate his acting!! He cant even act!! God noes kiss pagal ne usse police office banaya hai!! Uss pagal ki wardi sabse pehle utar deni chahiye!!🀣 i enjoyed the moment wen rajveer slapped him hard..!! I was like 'one more..plz one more!!'

so cuming to the best part of epi:
the lines of arjun..
Tumhare saath saza bhi zindagi hai aur tumhare bina zindagi bhi zindagi nhi hogi.❀️ haayee..theses lines are soo intense nd passionate!! These lines jst made my day!!❀️ loved these lines to the core!!

One thing more i liked abt the epi was that teh ulluwalias are once again changing their colors.. Thereby proving the fact that they are GIRGITWALIAS!!🀣 also i liked the fact that finally some realisation has stuck into bozo's stupid mind.. Hope it'll help.. Though i am not keeping my hopes high!!πŸ˜†

cuming to the end... I hated the fact that arjuhi were put in seperate cells!!🀒 why dvs!!?? Aapko kya problem hai?? Cant u let them stay happy for once!!?? Let them be together for ages to come!!❀️⭐️

so all in all a okaish epi..!! I was expecting a recreation of the magic that they had done in s1.. Bt dvs let me down!!😑 karan and kritika rocckked the epu once again!! They were the stars of the epi!!πŸ€—β­οΈπŸ‘ to them!!

AND ONCE AGAIN TERE SAASON KI WASNT PLAYED!! 😭 DVS U LOST ANOTHER OPPORTUNITY TO PLAY IT!! AND I M REMINDING U ONCE AGAIN 'HUMARI MAANGE PURI KARO' .. WE WANT OUR AMAN PREET!!!!

and now me done.. Sry likhte-likhte thodas bada ho gya!!πŸ˜›
Edited by arjuhi4eva - 12 years ago
SHIKHA19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
What to say ...last time jis fire scene ne aag laga di thi this time usi scene ne aag bujha di πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

poorani dish ko dobara garam karne se wo nayi nahi ho jati .😑 both d scenes , situations , story , emotions evrythn were different . so how can they fit d last season scene this time. kash ye log samajh sakte ki us scene ka kya meaning hai .

anyways so finally hide n seek game is over n both r in jail now but in different cells . πŸ˜­ that's it . episode over n wasted 1 more time .

ist part - recap of kmh 1 .
2nd part - police walon ki faltoo bak bak .😑😑
3rd part - recap of kmh 2 πŸ˜•. but still better than d rest . song was good . n liked d way arjun dint run away but supported arohi .πŸ‘
channi_star thumbnail
wat the hell was this dv's????? 😑  u lot hv disaapointed us!!!!

karan n kritz    πŸ€—

dv's itz all abt u lot 2de!!! u guyz rly stole the shw...u stealers...u stole the charm of our kmh!!! 😑
agar fire scene dena hi tha den u wud hv told us to watch the kmh1 epi..itna time toh waste nahi hota!!
only 6 epis r left...n this time is vry precious for us!! dnt u guyz knw time is money...😑

n wow app log toh bloopers ke maharaja ho...if u guyz din wanna waste or use ur brains n energy to create a new scene, atleast u wud hv edited sum bits 2 make it suitable for mr & mrs singhania!! 😑
u guyz think v r sum kinda fools whu r gonna enjoy wat is being served by u...NO v r nt!!! u hv proved urselves... dv's   πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘   
so 2dez ML is dedicated to u guyz...

😲 rathore din knw whu arohi was????  πŸ˜†

'sanu ek pal chain nah aave sajna tere bina'  along wid the flashbacks...  made me cry!!! 😭

wud like 2 say  'sanu ek pal chain na avve kmh tere bina'  gonna miss it!!!!  😭

the only thing dat was gud in 2dez epi was rajvir realizin his mistakes,  arjuhi misunderstandin rajvir (gud nw hez gonna undrstand them )

n the best was the dialogue by arjun  ' "Tumhaare Saath Saza Bhi Zindagi Hai, Aur Tumhare Bina Zindagi Bhi Zindagi Nahi Hogi"'
kudos 2 the dialogue writers!!!

karan n kritz were too gud asusual...karan's expression wen lukin at rajvir wen arohi was huggin him was perfect...he felt sooo helpless!! 😭

only 6 more 2 go!!!!
wake up dv's!!!!  😑

"Tumhaare Saath Saza Bhi Zindagi Hai, Aur Tumhare Bina Zindagi Bhi Zindagi Nahi Hogi"
Edited by channi_star - 12 years ago
glitter567 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thnk you all for bashing the DVs today...it was much deserved
nothing new just got the same things to say as everyone else

this was a faltu joke and it was NOT FUNNY DV'S🀒!!!!! WHAT WERE YOU THINKING!🀬

how could you possibly do this?? HOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😑🀬
it made my blood boil so much it nearly evaporated!!! 😑🀬
nothing can justify it...humne kya kiya, that you are punishing us like this at such a time!! the show is bloody ending for god sake and you are proving your foolishness now?? hume pata hai tum log creatives ki jagah destructives ho...we don't need such a big stunt and blunder as proof!!!!
lemme be blunt and say this to you DV's: the only thing i saw in that scene was your laziness, foolishness, lack of LOVE and DETERMINATION  for the show!!!
if you put your brain in it's respective places than you can achieve great things...but seriously if you were clearly gambling then what was the need...you could've just taken an idea from here and shown it in the show!!!
if you guys have such things planned then we say no KMH3...we can't watch it get butchered right in front of our eyes by people who CLEARLY don't give a bull!!!

the ONLY saving grace was the last part...arjun's dialogue and karanika's exceptions were just simply amazing...their depth of love is really mesmerising...it's such a shame that this scene came right after the big blunder...it's was good to see rajvir chachu FINALLY getting some sense knocked up  and feeling guilty due to arohi's words (or that's what it seemed like atleast)..and the ullus seem to be mellowing down!!

PLEASE CVs don't ruin the last few epi...PLEASEEE
give us a beautiful ending by showing happy married life with their children, aman and preet!
cheers!

phew!!

Edited by glitter567 - 12 years ago
shibz thumbnail
updated my post...https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/42612011
will read others' n leave..bye guyz...
-Olly- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
..😭...this was my reaction for todays episode!..
  • no one lived in the building?😲..so wired!..
  • the building was on fire but from outside evrything seemed so well off!..and the ullu police forces were having a good chat as to who is bigger than whom!..πŸ₯±
  • copy paste of kmh 1 fire scene ..the editing was pathetic and the scene itself was too much shocking for me i cudnt even beilieve that CVs actually cud do this? i still want to believe that its a dream ..
  • loved the flashbacks and the song ek pal...
  • arjun's expression and his one dialogue.. ''''tumhare saath saza bhi zindagi hai, aur tumhare bina zindagi, zindagi nahi hai''
    beautiful dialogue ?❀️
  • this was the only thing that saved todays epiosde and also saved a lot of things in my house else i wud have broken them!..πŸ˜†
CVs why did u do this????😭..i am happy that kmh is ending !..hope kk2 return back with something bigger and better!..
shibz thumbnail
first time read all the takes soo soon!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† All have the same thing to say but in different stylesπŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† good going guyz!!πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† a final bye now!!πŸ˜”