Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge#128[19/5/Epi-148]

vaishnavi... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
we are here to discuss about the show
Kitani Mohabbat Hai
Start sharing the analysis and constructive critics and comments; however,not to forget few rules to keep the discussion flow nice..(kindly follow the rules)

1. No actor bashing & No derogatory terms to be used.
2. Keep the discussion off of issues not concerned with this show.
3. Feedbacks appreciated not sarcasm or digs at the actors and the show.
4. Do NOT quote more than 3 times.
5First 2 pages of the lounge can be reserved only for takes, NO conversations.

"Format, name and rules exclusively for Mohabbat lounge"

*Permission given by the KMH2 Dev team*

Mohabbat lounge now has a FB page, so join in & spread the word
Give your feedback & make your requests at
Kitani Mohabbat Hai official Page

For the hard work the actors do to entertain us, watching whom on TV is a pleasure to usLets bring them to the top in IF rankings by joining & getting more pplto join their fan clubs & writing in their fan clubs twice(max allowed) every day.. links below..and also please comment on the KMH2 articles which have KK and KK2 tagged...you can comment 4 times a day...every 30mins.

To bring Kitani Mohabbat Hai to the top in IF rankings, rate the Chaska meter everyday without fail here: https://india-forums.com/forum_topics.asp?FID=580

And contribute a little time to this forum & help make it active; Comment on the articles, Photos & Videos(in the main gallery) as many times as possible. Also rate the same. Lets show hume Kitani Mohabbat Hai se kitani mohabbat hai.

People who live in India please try to watch Kitni Mohabbat hai on 8pm Slot if it is easy for you rather than watching it later on internet or on repeat telecast as watching it on 8pm adds in the weekly TVR. We don't want Kitani to end sooner just because of this reason😳

***** IMPORTANT *****
As we all know that the TB article states Imagine Channel is considering to axe the most popular show on their channel just to make way for swayamwar, It is time to show our protest.
Sign the petition the more the better :)
Join this group on FB - Lets Save KMH
Mail / Spam kmh2 and imgine tv fb pages
guys send your views & take out your frustration here at the address below which ever way you want.
Imagine
P.O. Box No. 12001
Adarsh Nagar Post Office
Andheri West
Mumbai 400 053.
E-Mail us at: [email protected]
Telephone: +91-22-67733999
contact balaji below.

C-13, Balaji House,
Dalia Industrial Estate,
Opposite Laxmi Industrial Estate, New Link Road,
Andheri (West) , Mumbai - 400 053Tel: 91-22-4069-8000

Fax: 91-22-4069-8181

E-mail: 
[email protected]

Links to previous thread :  https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1686418

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vaishnavi... thumbnail
OMETHING SPECIAL FOR MLians ;)
Some special warm hugsπŸ€— to -sanju- for giving us a reason to smile, laugh & danceπŸ˜† in between all the tensions, you made our days soo much easy. We owe this happiness to youπŸ€— & for getting us this sweet autograph
❀️Thank you sooo much for doin this for all we will cherish this all our lives❀️
*Credits* -Sanju- <<- we love you..πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

SONG OF THE DAY
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gPHvfBvfts&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]
So this post is going to be for Songs suggested based on what happened in today's episode or we will post a romantic song for Arjuhi

Edited by summergirl92 - 12 years ago
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
Wah kya creativity dikhayi copy pasting and ruining ur own godamn master piece...itna gussa shayad mujhe kabhi bozo pe bhi nahi aya hoga...anyways no tym to help u find ur brain its a lost cause so m dittoying all my partners here who did a superb job showing u the way which leads to ur brain...but unfortunately u will urself destruct that way also and nothing good will come out of this either...DV's aakhri hafte mein hummer mat ho...kuch to sharam karo sudhar jao 😑😑😑😑😑😑😑

Karan and kritz di u are not show stealers u are show makers...how much ever big blunder these DV's are upto u can always do damage control...awesome expressions,dailogue delivery and screen presence...love you guys loads and loads...thanks for everthing muahhh kmh is nothing without u😳
Edited by --Ari-- - 12 years ago
vaishnavi... thumbnail
Today's epi 
for the cv's πŸ˜‘😑🀬
Us : πŸ˜­πŸ’”πŸ˜­
dil ke armaan aasuaon me beh gaye ...😭
I had expected so much frm 2day's epi but den ...
agar kmh1 ka fire scene dekhna hota I cud have watched it on youtube πŸ˜­
aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
DV's πŸ€¬πŸ€¬ I want to tag this episode.. WHAT WERE YOU THINKING!!!

idiotic maniacs.. you shouldn't have needed the fire scene in the first place.. it was the most beautiful masterpiece from season 1.. n masterpieces dont get recreated.. hence the name!! tum logon ne ussi ko use kiya πŸ€¬πŸ€¬ n iss season me jo karna tha woh kiya nahi!! πŸ€¬πŸ€¬ there is so much useful story to cover n u made police set fire to the house to flush out the perpetrators.. πŸ€¬πŸ€¬ sharam naam ki cheez hai ya nahi.. u've portrayed police in the worst sort of way in this show..and all this for what?? to use old scenes n give us what?? it doesn't make me happy to see my favorite scene being used as a substitute somewhere else.. you had the opportunity to make something unique n fresh here.. if u wanted to recreate the magic of the fire scene, then make it!! don't copy it!! you've done this time n again.. season 2 mein aap ne creativity se zyada disappoint kiya hume.. creativity ki kami nahi aap me.. you obviously are very talented, hence our love for the show.. but you also have a insane streak to butcher all the gud parts!!! 

i understand that it must use up a lot of resources n money n time to recreate a fire sequence.. if u weren't willing to give it what it takes.. why did u make it? why in the world did you think this idea will go down well with us? there are only 6 episodes remaining and you are pulling stunts such as these? first we asked for the season to go on long enough to get a gud beautiful end.. Imagine saw to that πŸ€¬ then we asked for you to use the reduced time n still make it perfect.. n now you've seen to that as well πŸ€¬ don't call yourselves creatives, if you are copy pasting your own work!! seems like even you know that the fire scene from S1 was a piece of art, so instead of risking competing wid that you've gone and copied it.. πŸ€¬ kitani mohabbat hai aapko apne show se CVs?? why are you doing this to the show? so much indifference!!! iss season ki toh kismat hi kharab hai.. it had to air on a channel that doesnt appreciate it and it had to get creatives who have a lot of creativity and potential but they spend it all on effectively ruining the show!! πŸ˜­

if not for the last scene in the episode, the whole epi was a planned disaster.. police ne aag lagayi uss ghar ko, aur aap ne apne season ko!! πŸ€¬they wanted to flush out arjuhi.. what did you do this for? to drive away your fans? if you don't want to make KMH3 thats fine by me.. but don't drive us away using such stupid tactics!! infact.. i DON'T want KMH3.. asking you to make another season is equivalent to saying aa bail mujhe maar!! 

the episode..finally the chase comes to an end.. they have been running for four episodes now.. and they had to get caught like this.. fine by me.. kahin toh story aage badhe!! arohi once again hurts her leg, arjun miraculously finds a white jacket that was left by punji in 2009, then the same guy from 2009 is waiting to set fire again.. bechare ko 2 saal se naukri nahi mili thi.. kahan aag lagaye!!?? baaki sab toh akal ke dushman nahi na.. he finally found work with the season 2 DVs.. he sets fire.. arohi doesnt heed to what arjun said n goes luking for him n suddenly therez a glass door that is separating arjun arohi.. n voila.. arjun uses his new found old jacket to break the glass n save his lady love.. btw, why is arohi yellling 'koi hai?' when she knows arjun was there 2 mins ago??😈 this is why u shudnt have copied the scene!! ab bhugto.. n interestingly aag me tap kar.. arjun arohi dono 2 saal purane bhi lag rahe hai!! rajvir comes to know what his nalaayak honhar officer has done behind his back.. thodi akal dikhayi usne n told him off for having done something as unprofessional as settting fire to the place to catch arjuhi.. rajvir turn back n yell out to the CVs also, humari taraf se.. arjun arohi jump off .. from where?  was there a second storey to that building? kahir andhera tha toh chalega.. then arjun asks arohi to stay there, but she disobeys yet again..she walks straight into the waiting arms of the moronic police.. Rathore toh bohot zyada hawa me udd raha tha.. 

from here it was all good.. arohi gives rajvir a good tell off.. even though she misunderstood that he had set fire to the place, her words were bang on.. it was high time rajvir chachu realized who was wrong n who was right!! arjun hears it all n he also has assumed the same as arohi.. arohi keeps to her character n asks arjun to stay away.. but arjun keeps to his character n walks in!! kitani mohabbat hai emphasized.. karan n kritika's expressions were mindblowing here.. n the dialogue writers.. loved the line given to arjun..
'tumhare saath saza bhi zindagi hai, aur tumhare bina zindagi bhi zindagi nahi hogi, kaise chod ke jaa sakta hun' the slow sannu ik pal BG was gud here.. 

but u cud have used the title track during the fire scene.. vaise hi copy hi kar rahe the.. season 1 ka title song hi laga dete.. πŸ˜’ khair.. one more opportunity lost.. πŸ˜­ 

rathore readily cuffs arjun n takes him away.. arohi's rxns were bang on!! 
amrit's line was gud 'unka pakde jaana humari jeet hai ya sabse badi haar!!'.. obviously ullus r being redeemed.. about time!!!πŸ₯±

arjun arohi arrested n in separate cells left to ponder over "kya har pyar ki kahani adhuri hai?kya humari kahani bhi adhuri hi reh jaayegi?"😭 Karan and Kritz were the saving grace of this episode. They are the only reason this episode was kept from being the most hated in this season!! β­οΈ

and with them so do we.. kya humari kahani bhi adhuri reh jayegi? where are the answers to the questions you created CVs.. KSA? RPS? DJ? Rashi? Raj? Arjun's mom's story, the injustice done to her, who was the culprit? will Arjun get justice to her? Was that the reason for the feud? Who shot KSA? Why was Arjun framed? What is the future of Arjuhi? Will they sit in jail or will they ever get out of this mess? Will the forgive their families for having been pyar ke dushman? Will they have a happy ending? As usual, you leave us with more questions than answers. You have 6 episodes to cover this. Please space yourself and tie it up nicely!!😭

and yes, crazy as I am.. but KMH ke liye kuch bhi.. plz plz plz we need to see their relationship settle nicely.. humari maange puri karo CVs.. we wanna see them have a family, have twins - aman preet, live a normal nok-jhok bhara life together!!
Edited by aksh4IF - 12 years ago
katrina_petrova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

CV's😑 😑 😑

me🀒 🀒 🀒

episode😑

okay now the episode... when it started only one thought came in my mind :

Did I accidentally pressed the rewind button???? oh wait there is no rewind button 😑 why are they wasting time in continuity when there is so less time left. Jab zarurat thi tab to nahi tha.

well after that that pagal police officer and aag lagao naara. Then inside arjun caring for aarohi that bit was beautifulπŸ˜ƒ and then when he says 'Pani peene ke liye nahi' was funny ye dono aise mauko pe bhi mazak karte hain. Then he goes away and I was so waiting for the new fire scene and new magic, new passion, new dialogue, but ye kya the moment that KS wala man entered the scene I was shocked mere har new ko hata ke Cv's ne old daal diya.😑 then the same fire scene from first season luvd it in first season but here it felt somewhat disconnected because the situation was totally different. CV's ne dhajjia ura di us scene ki. beautiful se bhootifull bana dia.

at that time rajveer comes and he feels worried for aarohi. Rajveer is a little slow witted but he is realizing slowly atleast. and that🀒 officer 'har din ek hi wardi ko dho ke pehenna padta hai'πŸ˜† best option don't wash it aise hi pehen lo kuch din baad itna kaala ho jayega ki proffesion apne aap change ho jaayega police ki jaagah bhikhari (BTW ussi layak ho tum😑 ). today CV's did a bad job with police also they portrayed them so bad my god😲 .

Then finally fire scene ends and me a little relieved. But then what aarohi in front of rajveer and all police officers pointing riffle at her. Then luvd aarohi and the way she expresses her disgust for rajveer was very nice. that scene was really emotional and really well executed. rajveer was also good there. Then aarohi shouting but arjun still comes was such a gr8 scene. Aarohi still shouting go away and arjun coming towards her. (asli scene se zyada to maine lamba kar diya)

then that awesome dialogue by arjun😳 " tumhare saath to saza bhi zindagi aur tumhare bina zindagi bhi zindagi nahi"πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ gr8 dialogue gr8 scene

But then😲😲 I was expecting rajveer to leave them or give them time to proove but no he even handcuffs aarohi😑. He is not little but really too much slow witted. Aarohi was gr8 at that scene. Then the potato sellers kitne dino baad bapuji ne darshan diye kyu diye??😑 Aarohi's mom was though good 'kiski har hai??'...

Then the last scene oh my god adjacent cells both looking super sad and arjun's last dialogue almost had me in tears😭.

gud things about today

1) KritikaπŸ‘ she was absolutely stunning today luv her acting and the way she was looking today very beautiful.

2) KaranπŸ‘ even without dialogues he does such an awesome job and that dialogue was sone pe suhaga

3) zindagi saaza dialogueπŸ‘ beautiful dialogue

No idea wht will happen tom

Edited by katrina_petrova - 12 years ago
kavyasam thumbnail
thanks for opening the lounge vaishu. πŸ˜›

Karan & Kritika  -  πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘  Good work,  you guys did full justice to the episode, tried you best to fit into the transition of S1 scene to S2 πŸ‘πŸ‘.

CVs  ???????????   really    S1 ka scene copy paste  😲😲😲😲😑😑😑😑   this is called  creativity?  Agreed  it  was THE most magical scene of the season 1,  and  it was fine if you wanted to create something similar  but  you made the leads wear punji sharma look so that  they can blend in with the copy pasted scene 😲πŸ₯± .  not done guys πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ.   You could have made a fire scene , a different  one,  but  not like this. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ.    If you had shown that scene as a  scene Arohi remembered from the book she read in the beginning  or  if they had ran into punji's and they retold that scene to them  ,  then  I would have given a standing ovation to you ,  but  you used that scene to  fit into a situation of season 2.πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ   and covered it up saying  you are giving  audience a drink of season 1 again as a surprise,  that is pure LIE.  πŸ₯±

To the episode :

First   scene :  Karan and Kritika looked  amazing.   Arohi still looks good in that style, (THAT DOES NOT MEAN I WANT TO SEE MISS SHARMA CVs) .   but yeah she looked good,  jaise ari ne kaha tha kal old habits die hard ,  usko zara si chot lagi and she is not able to move,  aisa kuch dikhana ho CVs then show that  she had sprain or something.  loved  the way arjun said 'tumhe kuch bolta hoon to uska ulta hi karti ho tum'  😳  and it was cute how immediately he softened on seeing the blood.  He wants to clean the wound and dress it so that she is fit to take a run 😭 it must have pinched him to even say that, kitna bhagna pad raha hai na inko,  if only  the police are ready to listen to them once .   Then she says she is not thristy ,  sensing her fear he assures her no one can separate them and gives her a heartwarming smile , this scene was so touching 😭😳❀️.  Karan and Kritika  superb here πŸ‘.  they lived the dialouges πŸ‘πŸΌ. 

Police :  This rathore is worse than rajveer .  How did he become a cop?  Who sets fire to a building just like ,  if it is a abondoned bldg also  how does it give him rights to set it on fire?  does he even know that  they can die of inhaling the gases inside?  Idiot Moron kahi ka  nalayak😑.  Aur upar  se  jaise  koi  oscar jeeta ho vaisa smile de raha tha 🀒😑.  And his junior officers  arent they  answerable to the department?   so this  moron says aag lagao and woh jaake aag lagayega? 😲😑  CVs  😑😑😑  grrr.  upar se this   rathore guy says iske baad pure dept ko meri ahmiat samajh mein aa jayegi and laughs  πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²   why are we tortured with such dialouges.   πŸ˜­   kameenay   tera  khoon pee jaungi , bewakoof kahi ka . has raha hai , abhi haso kal jab suspension order milegi hath  mein tabhi aise hi hasoge kyunki  pagal ho chuke hoge tab , idiot 😑. 

and then 😭  season 1 ka  most  passionate and most magical scene ko season 2 mein use kiya 😭.   As much as I was shocked that the same scene was used I am also shocked at the way it was executed πŸ₯±.   One glance from the glass door and the scene is cut to rajveer 😲 CVs 😑 and all the crying and hands trying to touch thru the glass is deleted and directly punch maar diya.😭.   Utna s1 ka scene dikhana tha to  'Tere Sason se hi'   bg score ke sath dikha sakte the na 😑.   And kitna conviniently  usi color ka jacket mil gaya arjun ko, CVs 😑.   The police faces overlapping arjuhi's scene  was unbearable.   only sensible thing rajveer did is called fire brigade ,  and the moron idiot  rathore goes on still 😲  use agar  ek hi vardi  nahi pehenni thi to police kyun bharti hua bewakoof  😑 (the actor was good  both in acting and dialouge delivery) .   phir se fire scene ka ek aur small segment humare liye.  Arjun doesnot want to leave without her 'meri zindagi tum ho arohi ' ❀️  Kitna magical line hai  even after watching it like umpteen times it touches the heart the same way,  those expressions and that emotion❀️ .     But reality is it is being used in season 2 for the sake of it, to fit in to a scene that is more hurting 😭.  ( One thing to notice they still look the same 2009 ki scene ko kitna confidently they used in 2011.  Karan and Kritika deserve an applause for still looking the same as 2 years ago πŸ‘) .    

Bewakoof still bakofying, now he is  one confused being  abhi abhi bola ki ek hi vardi ko kaun  dhoke  pehen sakta hai roz and ab bol raha hai mujhe tarakki chahiye jo yeh action mujhe degi 😲 screwdheela 😑  even the arrogant rajveer is unable to talk to this fellow.  Now I want to know where this rajveer took  training for IPS.   Isnt it his first duty to go and try to save the victims?  bahar khada  hoke batakhani  kar raha hai ,   (I know  season 1 ke scene mein woh dalna mushkil hai ,lekin bole ne kya harz hai πŸ˜†) .  Oh lord  bak bak of bewakoofs  continue and it is established that  arohi is his bhatiji and still to do his duty he want to arrest them, and to be a true  citizen  he once again shouts 'main inhe aise marne nai doonga,  bulav  fire brigade ko '  😲πŸ₯±.  Yeh line kisne likha ?😑

Window se kudne tak hi  S1 ka  sahara liya,  baki  phir S2 mein aagaye 😳.    I must say they tried to fit in these two into that scene well  😲, sab kuch kiya lekin woh purana sandals dalvana bhul gaye πŸ€ͺ *pulls hair*.    Now why did rajveer not see them jump off the window, isnt he supposed to be looking all over the bldng.   araam se khade hoke kya chai pee raha tha? πŸ˜•.     Just  Like how rajveer  goes on talking without listening to others Arohi starts this time,  accusing chachu of that fire,  accha bhashan diay use πŸ‘πŸ‘  Now why didnt any of those remaining morons speak up?  They  know who did it to muh kholke  bata nai sakte tha?  But  I am glad both arjun and arohi think that Rajveer did it.  he deserves that from them.    How does arohi know there was no one else in the bldng 😳.  what if there is someone inside?  why nobody is bothered about it?  *pulls  remaining hair*.   

Mendak  Bakofying again this time talks rudely to arohi in front of rajveer even after knowing she is her bhatiju 'Tera , tum' , aisi bhasha use karte ho 😑.   Arjun witnessing all this .   Well he is one of a kind guy,   how can he just walk away from there that too when his arohi is in distress,. but the expression singhania had is not able to match with the emotions punji had in that fire scene , how the hell did CVs think that will gel here for this arjuhi. πŸ˜‘😑 Grrr.   HUMMER  REVED UP IN FULL SPEED  AND SMASHING THEM.  and all this while rajveer is not able  to utter a word πŸ‘.    

Arjun  comes out  in the open,  now it is back the singhania  feel and the singhania expression , the one he had in the first scene today ,  πŸ‘.  Kriitka and Karan again brilliant  here πŸ‘πŸΌ.   The bg  score was good, flash backs apt.  but where is our   KMH2 title  track 😭.   When she  freaks out and asks him to leave  he does  what he did in the fire scene,  arohi is his life he will not walk away from her  'meri zindagi tum ho arohi ,  apne zindagi ko sath leke jaunga '   and  chiming with that comes another  amazing  line ' Tumhare sath  saza bhi Zindagi hai aur  tumhare bina zindagi bhi zindagi nahi, kaise chod ke jaa sakta hoon tumhe'  ,  Only and only for this emotion the scenes match πŸ‘πŸ‘.   

The guilt and realisation and  shame on rajveer's face was evident  finally πŸ˜•πŸ‘, nitin good here πŸ‘πŸΌ.   the moron officer arrested and is still rude,  use  arjun se ek punch diladena please end mein , meri special request hai yeh CVs.   Kritika good in next scene πŸ‘ when getting arrested and questioning rajveer with her eyes and also telling him that he won , rajveer unable to look into her eyes πŸ‘πŸΌ.   The whole scene from the time they jumped off the window  was good .   All the actors  well done  here  including the  rude inspector. πŸ‘. 

ullus 😳  S K I P> >>> . 

Arjun Arohi in diff. cells  but  very close ,  dono ko ek hi bldg mein kaid kiya?  But they were looking like one soul  two bodies ❀️.    Arohi in the beginning thot of theirs as a fairy tale with a beautiful ending,   Arjun now has a similar thot  he thinks theirs as a beautiful story now and worries about its end.  πŸ€—  dont worry dude  sacche  pyaar ki  achhi anth hoti hai ,  you will emerge victorious and will lead a happy life. 

Edited by kavyasam - 12 years ago
KMH-NASHA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Not as bad as i thought. when i heard what happend i was so upset & angry but after watching I am sad cos the epi got me in tears but not so angry as i was.

Though their is some bashing i wanted to do but you guys have covered that for me. so no bashing from me.

And sorry everyone but my view is different to all of yours today. Don't know why but I found logic behind every unlogic stuff. Like Arjun in a previous episode i saw a bright side to everything. Probbably to console myself or what i dont know.

To start of with the house & the fire. I did not mind the old fire scene used cos of my logic. Which is that it was too hot & karanika could not shoot theese scenes.And as they were ill previously i would accept old scene used for their sake.But I must say theese scenes were edited well to fit the current scene.And no injustice was done to this scene. the whole scene i loved cos i loved it when it was used in KMH 1 so that love is still their.  

The next logic I see behind all this is that Rajveer is ashamed infront of Arohi his head was lowered. When she accused him of the fire he was shattered. This is going to make him understand that if he could be mis-understood then so can Arjun. He was not happy the way Arvind was when he got the news.

Seems like he is going to try to prove himself to arohi that he did not set the fire. He was also shocked when Arjun surrendered. So guys here also Arjun did not let him win he surrendered for his love.Another slap on his face. though this is not the time for such scenes.

But I guess sudden ending of KMH is the reason for this cos to change the story from where it was going without going totally out of story. And for me though sad & tragic this fits in.

I think this was needed to make the ullu's see some sense.
Though to bring sense to them they broke our hearts & hurt our feelings which is why i would have bashed th DV's but you guys have covered that. So thanks to all of  you I am saved from doing that.

One good thing Rajveer did was slap that Rathore for insulting her parvarish. I wanted someone to wipe that grin off his face.

I loved Sanu ek pal chain song.though teri saanson se could have been used here.But their was so much pain in today's episode & the song they used that i was crying.I loved when arohi was shouting arjun to run away. And Arjun how could he let her fail & their love so he came forward.this whole scene was full of pain but the best scene.The line Arjun said tumhare saath saza bhi zindagi hai aur tere bina zindagi bhi zindagi nahin this line stole the show. it was so powerfull. πŸ‘πŸ‘ Hats off to both Karanika for theese awesome expressions,dialogue delivery & for making me cry. 

Edited by KMH-NASHA - 12 years ago
adhasrujana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😑ye toh dhokha hai nainsaafi hai poora ka poora scene kmh 1 ka hi hai it was like copy paste work hate u CVs from the bottom of my heart trust me I am ready to kill u at any moment u r making me mad
If they are ending a show it doesn't mean they don't even spend a penny more for it if required poora scene copy kar di so what is that u have done kmh 2 CV😲s  my sis was saying this is equivalent to watching the repeat channel change kardo I didn't hv a single line to fight supporting kmh I hate it I felt helpless
lagta hai ye Rajveer ka subordinate🀬 ne Rajveer ki aadatein borrow kar li hai
πŸ˜†sharm karo aise dusron ki aadatein nahi lena chahiye
Rajveer thoda track pe aaya lagta hai vaise bhi kya farak padta hai when show is almost going to end this person is leaving his arrogance
Arohi was telling Arjun to escape somehow n to go away from that place keep it up Arohi true patniπŸ‘pati ko har museebat se bachana chahti hai
Arjun I knew it that u will not escape u will come for ur Arohi n kya dialogue maara hai Zindagi sazaa n all mai toh flat ho gayi😳
next week will be the most horrible one hamesha aisa kyun hota hai kmh me show khatam hone ke kuch hi episode pehle jail se Arjun baahar aatha hai is baar toh shayad aakhri second tak nahi aayega aise CVs jo hai aaj ka episode ekhne ke baad I am feeling really bad aise kaise copy kar liya chi shame on their partπŸ₯Ί
I will miss u Karan,Kritz n Kitani Mohabbat Hai
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZrx0woVZvU[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by adhasrujana - 12 years ago
Anjali96 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
"Tumhaare Saath Saza Bhi Zindagi Hai, Aur Tumhare Bina Zindagi Bhi Zindagi Nahi Hogi" ❀️😍

This line from today's episode was just magical n had it's own intensity❀️ n that one line from arjun stole the show❀️😳...infact the last part of the episode was the saviour...other seeing what the mahan CVs did today...i would have super hated today's episode...😑

CV shame on you!! with what right do you even call yourselves CVs?!! what you did today wid the fire scene was totally unprofessional, pathetic n ridiculous...🀬🀬...every scene, everymoment of that fire scene in season one is still in my heart...that scene can neither be forgotton nor re-created...the intensity n passion in that scene still gives me goosebumps...n today you completed killed it by blending that fire scene in KMH2!! what were you thinking?!!..that we wouldn't remember?!! well let me tell you, us fans' brains are not the size of your pea sized brains...and what you did today makes me believe that you guys don't have brains at all!!🀬.. Not just this but you made the police wale stupid and unprofessional too!!😑 absolutely disgusting!! If you wanted to show a fire scene den you could have made that extra effort n made one!! for gods's sake this show is already ending next week which is already so painful for us and yet again you leave no stone in hurting us again...😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ Don't our sentiments mean anything to you?!! why do you always do this to us!!..socha tha ke yeh remaining epi's main we mite get to see what we want...n get the perfect end for KMH2 n arjuhi's love story❀️...lekin after today's episode n the maha blunder wid the fire scene..i have lost all hope...i dnt feel like expecting or wishing for anything because i know we will b hurt once again...really CVs...where did your creativity go?? why do you torture us fans?!!! why did u copy n paste the fire scene from KMH1?!! n huh!! arohi having the same ganesh idol wid her!! have you guys gone mad!!! it's as if you hate KMH2 now!!🀬 n how did arohi jump wen she had hurt her leg?!! WAKE UP CVs!! why are you ruining the show before it's end?!!😑.😑.😑.😑..This is not a joke!! KMH2 is NOT a joke!! shee!! i feel ashamed to call you CVs...because what you did today just proves that you guys r very uncreative n do not give a damn abt the show n it's fans!! This is not how you treat a show!! we could have had a different fire scene..wid AA2!! it would have been better..and would have had it's onw magic!! but what you did today wasn't right!!🀬🀬🀬🀬...i feel like coming to Mumbai n giving each of you a tight slap...my blood is boling so badly!! for hurting us so much...for buterching such a great scene..🀬🀬 Isn't it enuf that KMH2 cums on such a channel that is treating the show like it doesn't exist n now you guys add salt to your wounds by blending the fire scene in KMH2!!! really such a mahan thing you did today...we should give you a round of a applause...πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘..once again you showed you "great n unique" creativity...πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘...😑.😑.😑..n if you did blend the fire scene...den you should have atleast used the KMH2 title track - which i am sure you guys don't even know it exists in KMH2...🀬🀬🀬 it wud have even been a tiny bit original...😑..the KMH1 fire scene does not match in KMH2...not even a bit..!! very very disappointed n angry with what you guys have done today!! 🀬🀬

*The scene where arohi gets hurt while jumping over the fence n arjun's concerns seeing the blood on arohi ankles...n reassuring her no one can seperate him was so sweet😳❀️

*Super hated Rathore...🀬🀬🀬...so unprofessional...if he didn't care abt his uniform..den why become a police officer in the first place?!!πŸ€ͺ..superhate the way you have potrayed the police wale this season...horrible!!🀒

*Rajveer having a go at him was gud...πŸ‘.πŸ‘.πŸ‘ n slapping him abt saying bad things abt arohi n her parvarish was gud too..πŸ‘.πŸ‘..but please for gods's sake CVs stop giving him so much footage n concentrate on the necessary things which need to b shown...😑...we want DJ, Teeji, Rashi, Makrand, Raj n the missing Ullu's n singhu's back...want all the Raaz's, fueds to b reveavled n resolved PROPERLY..n arjuhi's married life too...bt i wnt expect anything because i just cannot see the show we love the most getting butchered like this...it hurts😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­

*Arohi getting caught...😲..n shouting to arjun n telling him to run...but arjun doesn't...n comes in front of the police...n says that dialogue that stole the show..the scene..."Tumhaare Saath Saza Bhi Zindagi Hai, Aur Tumhare Bina Zindagi Bhi Zindagi Nahi Hogi"❀️😍..so much love, intensity in that dialogue itself..loved the way arjun said it😳..sanu ek pal n FB's were gud too..rula diya...😭😭😭

*and again such injustice...arjuhi in seperate cells..unable 2 see each other...😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­...n arjun's last dialogue in his head...will their love story b incomplete..?? i have a similar questions to the CV's too...😭
Edited by Anjalii...xXx - 12 years ago