Itni seva agar sid ne meri kari hoti!! - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by vivluv

In TVD vamps fight with super fast speed only and it's good to see them fight but here I thought they were practising some kerala's martial artsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Fighting was funny with thoes hand movments 🀣🀣 , neck movment 🀣 and even the espression 🀣...it was not that scary . 🀣🀣🀣🀣
VD they dont wait so much for fight ...either they kill or bite for sure 🀣🀣🀣🀣
Originally posted by abhaylove

Fighting was funny with thoes hand movments 🀣🀣 , neck movment 🀣 and even the espression 🀣...it was not that scary . 🀣🀣🀣🀣
VD they dont wait so much for fight ...either they kill or bite for sure 🀣🀣🀣🀣
Chand was calling abhay for helpπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I thought he is more powerful then themπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Chand was calling abhay for helpπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I thought he is more powerful then themπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I guess only abhay can make wearwolves run away ...he might have this power which other dont have . πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Chandu mama was fighting but why haseena was standing ...she should have also attacked his son 🀣🀣

I guess only abhay can make wearwolves run away ...he might have this power which other dont have . πŸ˜†. Chandu mama was fighting but why haseena was standing ...she should have also attacked his son 🀣🀣

that's a BIG problem i have with CV's..i think i'm gonna bite them...😑🀣 i'd said na..haseena discrimination 🀣..lekin tum meri posts kahaan padhti hon..
Originally posted by IndigoBlues

that's a BIG problem i have with CV's..i think i'm gonna bite them...😑🀣 i'd said na..haseena discrimination 🀣..lekin tum meri posts kahaan padhti hon..
Sweety dont get time to participate these days(little held up)  ...so not able to spend so much time . yesterday night i saw two days episode on net Ouch

but haseena is well know ..and good understanding mother . I do read at time ...to see whats going around 😊

I guess only abhay can make wearwolves run away ...he might have this power which other dont have . πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Chandu mama was fighting but why haseena was standing ...she should have also attacked his son 🀣🀣
 She loves sid so she can't harm him n this 1 year without Chand knowing she will hide sid's body n then do something n wake him up againπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

She loves sid so she can't harm him n this 1 year without Chand knowing she will hide sid's body n then do something n wake him up againπŸ˜›

and till then spam balaji and star one na, archi? πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by IndigoBlues

and till then spam balaji and star one na, archi? πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
I tweeted Vivian Dsena also to get Mr Karnick back on showπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†