Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Itni seva agar sid ne meri kari hoti!! (Page 7)

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 2:53am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

IndigoBluesRitzie

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 2:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

in filmy estyle "agar ye chanta Sid ko bachpan mein pada hota to aaj wo itna zyada evil nahi hota" ROFL ROFL
how to Vampires fight in TVD?...in Twilight New Moon they fight like this in super fast speed and u cant make out whats happening LOLLOL
but noone can slap Metz Dancing...dekha ka zor ka jhatka laga Misha ko when tried to hit Metz ROFL

In TVD vamps fight with super fast speed only and it's good to see them fight but here I thought they were practising some kerala's martial artsLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 3:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vivluv

Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

in filmy estyle "agar ye chanta Sid ko bachpan mein pada hota to aaj wo itna zyada evil nahi hota" ROFL ROFL
how to Vampires fight in TVD?...in Twilight New Moon they fight like this in super fast speed and u cant make out whats happening LOLLOL
but noone can slap Metz Dancing...dekha ka zor ka jhatka laga Misha ko when tried to hit Metz ROFL

In TVD vamps fight with super fast speed only and it's good to see them fight but here I thought they were practising some kerala's martial artsLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
Fighting was funny with thoes hand movments ROFLROFL , neck movment ROFL and even the espression ROFL...it was not that scary . ROFLROFLROFLROFL
VD they dont wait so much for fight ...either they kill or bite for sure ROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OriginalsFan

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 3:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhaylove

Fighting was funny with thoes hand movments ROFLROFL , neck movment ROFL and even the espression ROFL...it was not that scary . ROFLROFLROFLROFL
VD they dont wait so much for fight ...either they kill or bite for sure ROFLROFLROFLROFL
Chand was calling abhay for helpLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL I thought he is more powerful then themLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

OtakuGirl-Debo

-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 3:11am | IP Logged

Chand was calling abhay for helpLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL I thought he is more powerful then themLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
I guess only abhay can make wearwolves run away ...he might have this power which other dont have . LOLLOLLOLLOL. Chandu mama was fighting but why haseena was standing ...she should have also attacked his son ROFLROFL
IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 3:13am | IP Logged

Fighting was funny with thoes hand movments ROFLROFL , neck movment ROFL and even the espression ROFL...it was not that scary . ROFL
VD they dont wait so much for fight ...either they kill or bite for sure ROFL
Chand was calling abhay for helpLOL I thought he is more powerful then themLOL
I guess only abhay can make wearwolves run away ...he might have this power which other dont have . LOL. Chandu mama was fighting but why haseena was standing ...she should have also attacked his son ROFLROFL

that's a BIG problem i have with CV's..i think i'm gonna bite them...AngryROFL i'd said na..haseena discrimination ROFL..lekin tum meri posts kahaan padhti hon..Ouch
-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 3:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IndigoBlues

Fighting was funny with thoes hand movments ROFLROFL , neck movment ROFL and even the espression ROFL...it was not that scary . ROFL
VD they dont wait so much for fight ...either they kill or bite for sure ROFL
Chand was calling abhay for helpLOL I thought he is more powerful then themLOL
I guess only abhay can make wearwolves run away ...he might have this power which other dont have . LOL. Chandu mama was fighting but why haseena was standing ...she should have also attacked his son ROFLROFL

that's a BIG problem i have with CV's..i think i'm gonna bite them...AngryROFL i'd said na..haseena discrimination ROFL..lekin tum meri posts kahaan padhti hon..Ouch
Sweety dont get time to participate these days(little held up)  ...so not able to spend so much time . yesterday night i saw two days episode on net Ouch

but haseena is well know ..and good understanding mother . I do read at time ...to see whats going around Smile

IndigoBlues

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 3:17am | IP Logged

I guess only abhay can make wearwolves run away ...he might have this power which other dont have . LOLLOLLOLLOL. Chandu mama was fighting but why haseena was standing ...she should have also attacked his son ROFLROFL
 She loves sid so she can't harm him n this 1 year without Chand knowing she will hide sid's body n then do something n wake him up againTongueTongueTongueTongue

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index