Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devil's Den# DEV-das ki unwanted tragedy (Page 7)

pennu IF-Sizzlerz
pennu
pennu

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged

Geeta very well written...Clap and loved the lines you added...Big smile
I have something to share about Dev...Confused

Dev took Drinks from Jugunu mama just to forget the pain of losing Nanadini...Ermm Or for his relief... and even tried to ruined Nandini's proposal... Means he was going to choose a bad habbit for his love failure...Confused He didn't told his feeling to Nandini bcos he was helpless... he is a married man before her...
Symbolism... Dev took the help of NT's plan just to get rid of his pblm... he took the wrong route to solve his pblm... he was not enough brave or smart or efficient to diagree with NT, instead ruined a girl's life...Dead

After meeting Maaneet...Embarrassed

Next day Jugunu.. offered drinks to Dev.. he rufused the drink first... later he took it... but at the end he throwed the Drinks away...Ermm
Symbolism... He came to know about Maaneet love... he refused to agree with NT's plan... and at the end he throwed her out...LOL

I have no idea why i wrote these things...Shocked And beleive me i am not at all enjoying Devni's track...Thumbs Down and will never forgive Dev for his deeds...Angry I am defending Dev here...Ermm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84chip-Deepzz-hegdemedhaBingejyoti06swan20mysteriousmilligeet.a

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

@jyoti, I guess DD needs to bring in her own wardrobe and I think MSK will love it!  ROFLROFLJust like the red dress in tub!  Remember GC's words on that in SBS or SBB!  Priceless!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84-Deepzz-jyoti06swan20pennumysteriousmilli

chip Goldie
chip
chip

@49erFan: Beautiful pictures! Thank you

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84jyoti06pennumysteriousmilli49erFan

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

@Geetu:Lovley poem...I lvoed what u wrote and u should PM this to himWink..seriously they need to read this poen of yours and realise certain thingsAngry

About Dev I agree...if CVs r hell-bent on showing Devini then fine ,it should b dealt in a matured way...Why Dev should get everything in platter with Maaneet playing cupidAngry...let Maaneet tell the truth to all about MSK's real identity and then leave it on Dev regarding how he will go about telling his feelings to Nandu along with his past truth and then let Nandu take the final callSmile...Mayb after telling the truth Maaneet will return back to Delhi and mayb Dev stays in Amritsar to pataofy NanduErmm..Today MSK's book wala dialgoue suggested something like that onlyWink

@Pallu:Oh plsss go ahead with this interesting symbolismLOL..yesterday nobody replied to my innocent questionCryCryCryTongue

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84-Deepzz-mysteriousmilligeet.a49erFanswan20pennu

swan20 IF-Sizzlerz
swan20
swan20

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kadydeep

Barry Dhillon  deserves standing ovation for his awesome written dialogues...I actually felt sorry for Dev's plight Ouch...His advise on marriage ...I wish he bothers about his marriage Ermm...Is he keeping his wife satisfied Tongue

no...thats why she keeps showing him mooli & gajar...LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84-Deepzz-mysteriousmilli49erFan

sun29 IF-Addictz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=jyoti06]Few questinos which are playing kabaddi in my mind...

1)Today Geet's suit was made half-sleeve instead of full one but my question why can't they afford some new variety in Geet's costumes...isn't she Mrs.Maan Singh Khurana ...Millionaire's wife ??Confused...I find Nandu's suits better than Geet which is a real pityOuch

the channel is to be blamed
there are issues
read the book after 10 yrsBig smile

2)The sets r not clean at all...I was just for a change looking at the floors of the room and yuck they r filled with dirtDead..the doors of the room r not polishedDead...Where hv the set designers gone ??Confused

there are issues

Why is this cost-cutting happening when this show is one of the top shows of star one ??Confused..Are the PH using all their money on ther so called new show on star-plus and so we hv such cheap clothes for the female lead and such dirty setsDead...

there are issues

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

sush1Sanjanareddy84-Deepzz-hegdemedhapanchjun5jyoti06shali49erFanmysteriousmilliswan20pennu-PoisonIvy-

palluluvsmaan IF-Sizzlerz
palluluvsmaan
palluluvsmaan

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 49erFan

@jyoti, I guess DD needs to bring in her own wardrobe and I think MSK will love it!  ROFLROFLJust like the red dress in tub!  Remember GC's words on that in SBS or SBB!  Priceless!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
what did he say?Ouchme forgotOuch
Jyo, dont do thatLOL u will keel me

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84-Khush-jyoti06pennu49erFansun29

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged

I want this back!

Cry

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84chipjyoti06pennumysteriousmillishalisun29