@ Nadia

hiii🤗

u kw iam waiting 4 ur GIFs only

wt nadia stored 4 us today

that imagine is reallyyy🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
XSilentPrayersX thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: 49erFan

@jyoti, I guess DD needs to bring in her own wardrobe and I think MSK will love it!  🤣🤣Just like the red dress in tub!  Remember GC's words on that in SBS or SBB!  Priceless!😳😳

OMgee how come i miss that?..😲😲  What did he said??
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@sanjana, yes I have those pics!  Will post those a bit later!  Glad u liked the pics!   Infact lots of similarities! 😳

@Pallu, shuru ho jaye with ur symbolisim!

geetfangeet thumbnail
Some one please hit maan's head that can make his brain work   ,but maan's dialoge about marriage was good.
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

@geets... lovely pics...jaane kahan gayee woh din😭
Originally posted by: Sanjanareddy84

@ Nadia

hiii🤗

u kw iam waiting 4 ur GIFs only

wt nadia stored 4 us today

that imagine is reallyyy🤣

LOL... hmmm i'm not sure whether i'll open a thread today... 🤔
i think i might open these once or twice a week otherwise it might loose it's magic 😆

palluluvsmaan thumbnail
Sanjana, aah well!

dont take this as blackmail, but can u share the tsunami news😳 then will tell u what GC said😆😆
I know its quite lame blackmail but consider me despo 🤣
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Pennu:Thats some symbolism u did😆😳..Actually I will say they somewhere maintained character consistency of Devaa here😆...this guy always believes in shortcuts and is dependent on others...does not hv the courage to himself do anything..first he took NT's help and screwed up Geet's life only to realise his mistake later...then he took Meera's help for shelter when he had nowhere to go and today he will do all the devdas drama to take MSK's help and get Nandu's love😆...so see character consistency is still there😆😆

@Geets:Yup yup I remember...GC..I mean MSK is fidaaa whenever DD...I mean Geet comes in saree or something ultra sexy😉😛😛

@Sun:Well dunno if I will b on IF after 10 yrs..mayb my chunnu-munnu will b Mod of IF then...will tell them to see if 4Lions had written any such book😕😕
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Sun, I know yaar, I want those days bak!

GC's words in those segments, I think it was SBB!  He said he vowed not to touch her, but she looks so beautiful that he could not resist and almost touched her!  Remember how he was goin to touch her hair and she jumped up! 🤣
palluluvsmaan thumbnail
Geets, I would have loved to share non veg talk here😳 bur right now my brain has gone hay wire and me in dreamland now!!!