#Devil's Den# DEV-das ki unwanted tragedy - Page 45

Posted: 12 years ago
how are GCMs today after Mr. Gurmit statement... that his body is his fans body...🤣🤣🤣

Hello Devils...🤗

whats brewing...😎
Jyo..... I have decided Geet should wear only night suits....The CV's don't have to spend anymore money on new clothes...She can wear all 3 night suits...brown, pink and blue...Those are only ones that come without her dupatta armour .😎...The rest of her tent clothes can be donated or burnt...

Jyo...does the spoiler pic answer our question...did they do it or not ?????😛😆

@Arwenish:GCMs were on a roll this afternoon😆😆...SBS segment of Gurti was cancelled since the breaking news of Kanimodi was going on😆 and so all GCMs were planning to kill Kanimodi with rat poison or send her to Kaalapani for interuppting their Gurti/Maaneet segment🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by kadydeep

Jyo..... I have decided Geet should wear only night suits....The CV's don't have to spend anymore money on new clothes...She can wear all 3 night suits...brown, pink and blue...Those are only ones that come without her dupatta armour .😎...The rest of her tent clothes can be donated or burnt...
Correct Deeps...I am happy happy seeing Geet in her night suits...the clothes can burn in hell!!! look at the irony...munda sheda shirt at the drop of a hat and kudi covered from head to toe with no space to breathe!!!!
Originally posted by Anshu_A

Jyo...does the spoiler pic answer our question...did they do it or not ?????😛😆

Well I still see the desperation on thier faces in this picture😛...so well my answer is no they hv not done the deed yet😆

@Deeps:Good idea😈..her night suits r better romance material than those burkhas😛...I say let them hv thier CON-Part 2 when Geet is in one of the night suit and MSK doing some hoo-haa mayb😈
  Wese a question...I see people from other Star one shows in normal satin night suits...why the heck can't geet get to wear one of those???????😕😕😕

Even RBO heroine gets to wear those though she is supposed to be uneducated n from a village...aur humaari Geet 

Jyo...acc to me everything happened last wednesday if u can call that act a DEED...I dont remember saturday at all!!! i have had a selective memory loss!!!😆
Edited by Anshu_A - 12 years ago
Originally posted by jyoti06

@Arwenish:GCMs were on a roll this afternoon😆😆...SBS segment of Gurti was cancelled since the breaking news of Kanimodi was going on😆 and so all GCMs were planning to kill Kanimodi with rat poison or send her to Kaalapani for interuppting their Gurti/Maaneet segme🤣

what... SBS segment cancelled because of  news... ohhh... poor GCMs... then they must have rattled everything... who is Kanimodi... and to kill her with rat poison or send her to kalpani...🤣 But still they got the treat naga panga MSK... 🤣🤣
Edited by Arwenish - 12 years ago
 Hey Arwenish...to answe ur question...not sure if u r familiar with indian politics...Kanimozhi is a politician from a big politician family in india. so it seems she was involved in a scam n the court rejected her bail plea...hence a breaking news that broke lot od hearts Edited by Anshu_A - 12 years ago
Originally posted by jyoti06

@Deeps:Good idea😈..her night suits r better romance material than those burkhas😛...I say let them hv thier CON-Part 2 when Geet is in one of the night suit and MSK doing some hoo-haa mayb😈

I am reminded of Kehna hi kya sequence 😍