Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Beautiful lines Shreya... 👏

@Jyo...Yeah I want him Hoo-haying in Delhi and then I want closure for the KEhna hi kya sequence...At that time Geet could only see and not touch but now she can do both...So...☺️
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: mchopra

@JO: Na i dont..i mean they tell us its done..i donyt want anything more..i dont like all this i mean SR and all..and dont wry i keep jumping back to den every few days...hehe..

Oyeee but we like only Ehem ehem u see☺️...uske bina GHSP is incomplete😳😳..and Maaneet being such a magical passionate couple ...ek jhakaas 20 mins ka SR toh banta hai boss😛

And yup its your birthright to gatecrash the den anytime u want haan😆😛
jyoti06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: panchjun5

@Jyo...Yeah I want him Hoo-haying in Delhi and then I want closure for the KEhna hi kya sequence...At that time Geet could only see and not touch but now she can do both...So...☺️

IshhhBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing
panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Jyo...Hum log...Ishhh...karte rhte hain and CVS...na na ...CHannel...Tain Tain Phissshhh...karte rehte hain...🤔
mausam19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

@Jyoti , one question . 

Why don't CV show something like before when there so many cameos shown . That was fun to watch as they used to start on Tuesday & get over on Friday . That made the story run faster .

One more question , are these question related to Future track . 😊 
mchopra thumbnail
Ok someones doubt..
IS the channel havin g some probelms with GC and DD or there is some probelm bw two coz Maneet is less in show..now wht do i answer to this..

@Jo: i seriously dont beleive in carnal or basal pleasures..thst all..
jyoti06 thumbnail
@Roshni:Well yup those were few hints of future track😳..about previous and current story..well I guess the old CVs were more creative😆😳

@Shreya:Maaneet were there throughout in the show today ...its just that track is around Devini now...and u should b happy about it na..there aren't any hot scenes in last 2 episodes😉😆😛
-Divine- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@shreya

so a man kissing his wife is ..carnal pleasure...gosh...🤣
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: mchopra

Ok someones doubt..

IS the channel havin g some probelms with GC and DD or there is some probelm bw two coz Maneet is less in show..now wht do i answer to this..

@Jo: i seriously dont beleive in carnal or basal pleasures..thst all..

who asked this question...😕...why will the channel have any problem with GC & DD...they know most of the viewers watch this show only for them.
shonuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Shonu ki gustaakhiyaan .. maaf hon... ishhh☺️