Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
@Geetu:Lovley poem...I lvoed what u wrote and u should PM this to himπŸ˜‰..seriously they need to read this poen of yours and realise certain things😑

About Dev I agree...if CVs r hell-bent on showing Devini then fine ,it should b dealt in a matured way...Why Dev should get everything in platter with Maaneet playing cupid😑...let Maaneet tell the truth to all about MSK's real identity and then leave it on Dev regarding how he will go about telling his feelings to Nandu along with his past truth and then let Nandu take the final call😊...Mayb after telling the truth Maaneet will return back to Delhi and mayb Dev stays in Amritsar to pataofy NanduπŸ€”..Today MSK's book wala dialgoue suggested something like that onlyπŸ˜‰

@Pallu:Oh plsss go ahead with this interesting symbolismπŸ˜†..yesterday nobody replied to my innocent questionπŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜›
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: kadydeep

Barry Dhillon  deserves standing ovation for his awesome written dialogues...I actually felt sorry for Dev's plight ...His advise on marriage ...I wish he bothers about his marriage πŸ€”...Is he keeping his wife satisfied πŸ˜›

no...thats why she keeps showing him mooli & gajar...πŸ˜†
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
[QUOTE=jyoti06]Few questinos which are playing kabaddi in my mind...

1)Today Geet's suit was made half-sleeve instead of full one but my question why can't they afford some new variety in Geet's costumes...isn't she Mrs.Maan Singh Khurana ...Millionaire's wife ??πŸ˜•...I find Nandu's suits better than Geet which is a real pity

the channel is to be blamed
there are issues
read the book after 10 yrsπŸ˜ƒ

2)The sets r not clean at all...I was just for a change looking at the floors of the room and yuck they r filled with dirt🀒..the doors of the room r not polished🀒...Where hv the set designers gone ??πŸ˜•

there are issues

Why is this cost-cutting happening when this show is one of the top shows of star one ??πŸ˜•..Are the PH using all their money on ther so called new show on star-plus and so we hv such cheap clothes for the female lead and such dirty sets🀒...

there are issues
palluluvsmaan thumbnail
Originally posted by: 49erFan

@jyoti, I guess DD needs to bring in her own wardrobe and I think MSK will love it!  🀣🀣Just like the red dress in tub!  Remember GC's words on that in SBS or SBB!  Priceless!😳😳

what did he say?me forgot
Jyo, dont do thatπŸ˜† u will keel me
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I want this back!

😭
Arwenish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Geetu... lovely poem... cool analysis... and may your headache go away soon and never comes back... take care have some rest...πŸ€—

Usha... if you are here then... ugly lizard has again come o my room and is crawling on the walls as if she is drunk...

you know when i saw Maan being all

https://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff198/K2H64/Gifs/tumblr_lk89rhX1el1qf16tg.gif

with Dev, i found it kinda hard to digest... 🀒
the 'brotherly' moment didn't work for me
Sanjanareddy84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ Jo,geets,pallu,geet,brunda,sun,nishi,swan,sili,medha,deeps, n all

hiiiπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

@ Geet

ur poem awesomeπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

@ Geets

u r pics made me 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

PLZZZ GEETS if u hv Gurti airport pics i mean wr both went 2 mohali n DD's mom also came to airport

plzzz post all gurti pics naaa😳

@ Pallu

moi is still waiting 4 ur kopcha request😭

n plzzz pallu can u explain na wt GC said reg marr sply that 3 lines bcz me stopped watching GeetπŸ€”
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: kadydeep

Barry Dhillon  deserves standing ovation for his awesome written dialogues...I actually felt sorry for Dev's plight ...His advise on marriage ...I wish he bothers about his marriage πŸ€”...Is he keeping his wife satisfied πŸ˜›

Woh kya kare bichara...CVs not giving him enough time to do it🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

@Sun:Yup even if we take it as season 2 ..still its not digestable to see Dev shedding crocodile tears and gaining emotional sympathy from MaaneetOuch
sush1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
CVs and et al are showing partiality towards Dev. 😑

When I do not submit an assignment properly my teacher asks me to repeat it till i get it right πŸ˜Š

by the same principles CVs are encouraging Dev to repeat his activity of falling in love till he gets it right.

But what about Maan??
Poor chap, he got an opportunity after a long time, 😳
he did it once πŸ˜‰
but CVs are not asking him to repeat it till he gets it right.
Why so much partiality??? Why Why bolo bolo??πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Nahi chalegi nahi chalegi
CVs ki yeh partiality nahi chalegi πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Maan ko aur ek mauka (nahi aur bohut maukas) milna chahiye
till he gets it right.πŸ˜ƒ