Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Few questinos which are playing kabaddi in my mind...

1)Today Geet's suit was made half-sleeve instead of full one but my question why can't they afford some new variety in Geet's costumes...isn't she Mrs.Maan Singh Khurana ...Millionaire's wife ??πŸ˜•...I find Nandu's suits better than Geet which is a real pity

2)The sets r not clean at all...I was just for a change looking at the floors of the room and yuck they r filled with dirt🀒..the doors of the room r not polished🀒...Where hv the set designers gone ??πŸ˜•

Why is this cost-cutting happening when this show is one of the top shows of star one ??πŸ˜•..Are the PH using all their money on ther so called new show on star-plus and so we hv such cheap clothes for the female lead and such dirty sets🀒...
palluluvsmaan thumbnail
Originally posted by: 49erFan

@Pallu, better late then never na! 🀣🀣

YEs yes!!!
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Someone to someone

Kitaabein bahut si padhi hongi tumne
kabhi koi cartoon face tumne padha hai

Answer

Padha hai meri Jaan
ghar pe padha hai

Aage will not add, Jyo will scold me😭

Jyo, can I explain gaajar, mooli symbolism? Bacche log aankhen band kar lo!ROFL
Edited by palluluvsmaan - 12 years ago
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
MSK will say to Geet!

Bahon mein chale aaaooo, humse sanam kya pardha!

-Khush- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hola devils...πŸ€—wassup?...
its high time we get a GurTi segment now...😭...
me waiting for Devini CON...😳
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Jyo...The PH's answer to all your questions will be that the channel is to be blamed...they are  not giving them money...πŸ˜†

@Silcop...i like the conclusion you have derived at...very logical...πŸ˜†
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

@jyo..sahi bola boss...dev ko gale lagane ka mann aur dimaag kar hii nahi raha ..kitna bhi koshish kar loo...

i just hope that someone anyone does tell teh poor girl nandini of dev ka barsoon pehle ka kaarnamas too...

and if they are hurrying up dev naandini and showing msk identity out toh theek hai ek week aur sahiii
-Deepzz- thumbnail
 Barry Dhillon  deserves standing ovation for his awesome written dialogues...I actually felt sorry for Dev's plight ...His advise on marriage ...I wish he bothers about his marriage πŸ€”...Is he keeping his wife satisfied πŸ˜›
pennu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Geeta very well written...πŸ‘ and loved the lines you added...πŸ˜ƒ
I have something to share about Dev...πŸ˜•

Dev took Drinks from Jugunu mama just to forget the pain of losing Nanadini...πŸ€” Or for his relief... and even tried to ruined Nandini's proposal... Means he was going to choose a bad habbit for his love failure...πŸ˜• He didn't told his feeling to Nandini bcos he was helpless... he is a married man before her...
Symbolism... Dev took the help of NT's plan just to get rid of his pblm... he took the wrong route to solve his pblm... he was not enough brave or smart or efficient to diagree with NT, instead ruined a girl's life...🀒

After meeting Maaneet...😳

Next day Jugunu.. offered drinks to Dev.. he rufused the drink first... later he took it... but at the end he throwed the Drinks away...πŸ€”
Symbolism... He came to know about Maaneet love... he refused to agree with NT's plan... and at the end he throwed her out...πŸ˜†

I have no idea why i wrote these things...😲 And beleive me i am not at all enjoying Devni's track...πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ and will never forgive Dev for his deeds...😑 I am defending Dev here...πŸ€”
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@jyoti, I guess DD needs to bring in her own wardrobe and I think MSK will love it!  🀣🀣Just like the red dress in tub!  Remember GC's words on that in SBS or SBB!  Priceless!😳😳
chip thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@49erFan: Beautiful pictures! Thank you