#Devil's Den# DEV-das ki unwanted tragedy - Page 3

Murlal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: sush1

All gyanis and antaryamis ๐Ÿค—
Please, pretty please answer my question and clear my doubts

Is geet a

1. love story (real or imaginary) - between Maaneet, Devini, AA, Adimaan, Brijmaan, Adinky, Dadinakool, ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

2. revenge story - of CVs/PH/Writers on viewers ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

3. horror story - between DevGeet and MaanDev

4. mythological story - Maaneets forgiveness ,forgetfulness,  loving and blessing ๐Ÿ˜†

5. documentary - in reality, how criminals get away and have their cake?

6. Mystery and adventure - for viewers who are wondering how worse can the show get? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

7. fantasy story - of Dev ๐Ÿ˜ก

8. tragedy - of viewers for kya se kya ho gaya ๐Ÿ˜ญ

9. Comedy - by PH on how viewers are fools ๐Ÿคฃ

since I am going ๐Ÿคช after reading the updates

Whatever it was, it is now a Headache! ๐Ÿ˜•

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arwenish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Sun... Hi... ๐Ÿค— Hows your hand now...

add more to kal tika... and made him groom with her own hands and ask her sister hand in marriage for Demon Dev from Darji and Beeji...

and Demon Dev... how sacrifycing soul he is... He loves a girl... is drunk and cry for her... but at the same time he sits on the epitome of sacrifice... All just to get brownie points... He knows he ll pretend to be a pathetic simple redeeming inocent saint infront of Maan and Geet and they ll present Nandani to him as they cant see little bro and piyara sa dewar in pain... Demon Dev is evil...๐Ÿ˜ˆ
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

@geets..that was barry speaking under the direction of rahul ...๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ...the actor has only 3  lines that defines everything and everyone๐Ÿคฃ
sun29 thumbnail

@geetu...loved the poem and the analysis as welll...๐Ÿค—
sun29 thumbnail

@arwenish๐Ÿค—..me doing good dear..hand is bettr but stil weak
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
so the next maha episode will be Dev & Nandini ki suhaag raat ki raat...๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†
palluluvsmaan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: 49erFan

I loved MSK's words on marriage and relationship!  Was that really MSK or GC talking!๐Ÿ˜ณ  It was indeed beautiful!

Well, in that case, the kitaab was khuli for many years but someone was trying deliberately not to read it๐Ÿคฃ until someone came and he was forced to do so๐Ÿ˜‰Embarrassed๐Ÿ˜†

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
I m noticing one thing in last few episodes that the track is not bad but the guy Dev Singh Khurana's presense in the track is ruining it all;I keep saying this like a parrot but Vicky or Adi in same track would hv worked wonders for the CVs and the show๐Ÿ˜”...

As an episode,it had a neat flow and some good dialogues...

Nothing was wrong today starting from MSK's concern for his younger brother seeing him all drunk like a devdas to even MSK's lecture about marriage to Nandini where I thought the dialogues were good๐Ÿค”...What is looking wrong is the fact that the guy is none other than Dev Khurana who once screwed up Geet's life and today is shedding crocodile tears just because he has fallen for the victim's sister and MSK who is suppose to b a man of principles is actually falling for those tears and is ready to help his brother out who once screwed up his wife's life๐Ÿค”...I guess this is the fact which is difficult to digest for the viewers and I wish CVs had not involved Maan-Geet in this so caleld Devini track

On a positive note from today's episode all I can say is this gives a chance for MSK to end the whole illogical drama and reveal to all that he is the real MSK and then take his wife back to Delhi so that viewers can finally get thier Maan-Geet back๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ...

Another positive observation is MSK telling Geet that he is ready to help his brother out by telling the truth to all which can b taken as MSK's way of assuring his wife that he too has forgiven and forgotten the whole past chapter of her life and so it will never affect him once they return back to Delhi๐Ÿ˜Š..I guess thats the purpose of the precap scene where MSK tells his decision to Geet...

Last but not the least MSK's dialogues to Nandini were positive ones which does not really suggest that Maaneet r going to play any cupids for Dev-Nandini...it only suggests that MSK will tell the truth to all about his real identity and then it will b left to Dev-Nandini whether they want to go ahead with their relationship or not because all MSK tells Nandini was to first read the whole book rather than just judging the book by its cover๐Ÿ˜‰...I must say a smart dialogue written by Barry๐Ÿ˜Š

So well in the deep ocean of negativity๐Ÿ˜† ,I hv tried my best to find some positivity in today's episode and it was not bad...๐Ÿ˜Š

As usual will not rate the episode today unless I get a proper idea of which way this whole Devini track is going and what will b Maaneet's involvement in it๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Arwenish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: swan20

so the next maha episode will be Dev & Nandini ki suhaag raat ki raat...๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†

and that ll be hawt hawt... but still bhujay sub ki pias...๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Sun... Take care...
XSilentPrayersX thumbnail

Dev:: Tum tu sun sakthi hoo mee khamoshiyon ko.๐Ÿคช...this reminds me off

'Kaun kambakht peeta bardasht karney ki liye...hum to peetey hai ki yah apar bait sake...tumhe dekh sake...tumhe bardasht kar sake..behosh ho sake..."๐Ÿ˜