Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Frustrated with Rashi and Urmi

kalyas thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I am so frustrated with Rashi and Urmi winning all the time... This serial is not getting any better... I feel wasting my time now... Not 30 but 45 mins of crap..

Seriously thinking of quitting

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kalyas thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Why dont anyone listen to Urmi and Rashi talk everyday - 10 times a day
aachus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
the cvs are writing the script as  we want onlt urmi and raashi...
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I'm also frustrated with UrShi duo, can't wait for Urmila to die and Rashi to mourn her and loose her right arm. 
dirtydiana thumbnail
i have had enough of Rashi and Urmila's kalakari - need to see something new between Ahem & Gopi .  I wonder how is Ahem ever going to fall in love Gopi there is always Rashi & Urmi around her.  And our Gopi well what I can say she is sooo dum that she can't see what is doing to herself and our golden boy.  I really feel for the Golden Boy (Ahem).   I thin It is about time he sorts her soonnn
shaffa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
How can anything happen  between goham when the old story line?

how to get Ahem to throw Gopi out of the house again last time it was laptop now its Ahems health,

how long is the same old S...t  going to continue for.
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: shaffa

How can anything happen  between goham when the old story line?

how to get Ahem to throw Gopi out of the house again last time it was laptop now its Ahems health,

how long is the same old S...t  going to continue for.

Suk and I have decided Aham doesn't deserve our Gopi and she should find someone to accept her as an unpadh and marry her, perhaps the best thing for her is to leave the house...but I just wish they would just hurry up and do it. 

Because I actually hate them both now, Aham for being too much of a coward to stand up to him mother and divorce Gopi and let her carry on with her life and he with his, Gopi for not insisting to get educated and for never learning that Rashi is an enemy of hers and Kokila for keeping Gopi as she is an unpadh when she could have easily have her educated, she want's to control her forever and doesn't want her to have a voice in the house, so Koki is afraid of what an educated Gopi would do, so to me the whole lot of them is giving me a headache, the only thing that is keeping me watching now, is i'm laughing at nicknames Urmila keeps coming up for herself, and laughing at Aham when he looses his temper, but the rest is boring, it's been none stop Rashi's track for a couple of days and I've been going crazy with it.
LovelyPlanet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

Suk and I have decided Aham doesn't deserve our Gopi and she should find someone to accept her as an unpadh and marry her, perhaps the best thing for her is to leave the house...but I just wish they would just hurry up and do it. 

Because I actually hate them both now, Aham for being too much of a coward to stand up to him mother and divorce Gopi and let her carry on with her life and he with his, Gopi for not insisting to get educated and for never learning that Rashi is an enemy of hers and Kokila for keeping Gopi as she is an unpadh when she could have easily have her educated, she want's to control her forever and doesn't want her to have a voice in the house, so Koki is afraid of what an educated Gopi would do, so to me the whole lot of them is giving me a headache, the only thing that is keeping me watching now, is i'm laughing at nicknames Urmila keeps coming up for herself, and laughing at Aham when he looses his temper, but the rest is boring, it's been none stop Rashi's track for a couple of days and I've been going crazy with it.

is nt it strange that only 2-3 people seems to have some brains in this serial and the rest are totally idiots? koki knows most of the time what rashi n urmi are upto, yet she does nothing to stop them??? there are so much of studipity going and what a shame that the writers think its alright to challenge audience intelligence... gopis character has no consistency at all... she is all sacrificing and always asking for advise from her evil sis.. even dhaval.. whats with him.. even he cant process any information
KajalPatel278 thumbnail
I agree.  I am sooo frustrated with these two.  They get away with everything.  Has this world really become a place where evil always wins? This show has taught us that there is no hope for goodness.  Rashi and Urmilla are always back stabbing everyone and NEVER getting caught.  Poor Gopi always trying with her naive self to be good getting in trouble.  No matter how much Gopi believes in Kahnaji, this show seems to suggest that even Bhagwan does not want goodness to prevail...remember the mandir scene and Rashi putting the gobar on Gopi's shoes.
Also I want to add something about Jigar...I mean really...have some self respect...really how spineless can one be...can someone really be sooo blind to the truth...I mean we know everyone thinks that Rashi is sooo "good" but I mean he is her husband and no matter how many times he catches her red handed he just gives up...I MEAN BE A MAN...the phone bill?
I just feel sorry for myself at this point...I no longer know how much I can put up with this...I don't need to waste 45 minutes to see EVIL prevail.
This show started off with a good concept...but went bad to worse...very quickly...what is this world coming too...I can't even imagine what the CVs will do next to "torture" Gopi and "praise" Rashi and Urmilla's kala jadu kalakaris.😡
hamzanuha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: KajalPatel278

I agree.  I am sooo frustrated with these two.  They get away with everything.  Has this world really become a place where evil always wins? This show has taught us that there is no hope for goodness.  Rashi and Urmilla are always back stabbing everyone and NEVER getting caught.  Poor Gopi always trying with her naive self to be good getting in trouble.  No matter how much Gopi believes in Kahnaji, this show seems to suggest that even Bhagwan does not want goodness to prevail...remember the mandir scene and Rashi putting the gobar on Gopi's shoes.

Also I want to add something about Jigar...I mean really...have some self respect...really how spineless can one be...can someone really be sooo blind to the truth...I mean we know everyone thinks that Rashi is sooo "good" but I mean he is her husband and no matter how many times he catches her red handed he just gives up...I MEAN BE A MAN...the phone bill?
I just feel sorry for myself at this point...I no longer know how much I can put up with this...I don't need to waste 45 minutes to see EVIL prevail.
This show started off with a good concept...but went bad to worse...very quickly...what is this world coming too...I can't even imagine what the CVs will do next to "torture" Gopi and "praise" Rashi and Urmilla's kala jadu kalakaris.😡

@ Bold - Pls don't give those crazies any ideas