India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Frustrated with Rashi and Urmi

kalyas Senior Member
kalyas
kalyas

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged
I am so frustrated with Rashi and Urmi winning all the time... This serial is not getting any better... I feel wasting my time now... Not 30 but 45 mins of crap..

Seriously thinking of quitting

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

jasmin0000emeliaShopnilaLovelyPlanetChaudhrytm_Nancy_PriyaxBassiaachusPoojaa_Pshobi12500avivakirk

kalyas Senior Member
kalyas
kalyas

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Why dont anyone listen to Urmi and Rashi talk everyday - 10 times a day

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Chaudhrytm

aachus Goldie
aachus
aachus

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
the cvs are writing the script as  we want onlt urmi and raashi...
-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 1:38am | IP Logged
I'm also frustrated with UrShi duo, can't wait for Urmila to die and Rashi to mourn her and loose her right arm. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

emeliashobi12500

dirtydiana Senior Member
dirtydiana
dirtydiana

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
i have had enough of Rashi and Urmila's kalakari - need to see something new between Ahem & Gopi .  I wonder how is Ahem ever going to fall in love Gopi there is always Rashi & Urmi around her.  And our Gopi well what I can say she is sooo dum that she can't see what is doing to herself and our golden boy.  I really feel for the Golden Boy (Ahem).   I thin It is about time he sorts her soonnn

Poojaa_P

shaffa Goldie
shaffa
shaffa

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
How can anything happen  between goham when the old story line?

how to get Ahem to throw Gopi out of the house again last time it was laptop now its Ahems health,

how long is the same old S...t  going to continue for.

LovelyPlanet

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaffa

how to get Ahem to throw Gopi out of the house again last time it was laptop now its Ahems health,

Suk and I have decided Aham doesn't deserve our Gopi and she should find someone to accept her as an unpadh and marry her, perhaps the best thing for her is to leave the house...but I just wish they would just hurry up and do it. 

Because I actually hate them both now, Aham for being too much of a coward to stand up to him mother and divorce Gopi and let her carry on with her life and he with his, Gopi for not insisting to get educated and for never learning that Rashi is an enemy of hers and Kokila for keeping Gopi as she is an unpadh when she could have easily have her educated, she want's to control her forever and doesn't want her to have a voice in the house, so Koki is afraid of what an educated Gopi would do, so to me the whole lot of them is giving me a headache, the only thing that is keeping me watching now, is i'm laughing at nicknames Urmila keeps coming up for herself, and laughing at Aham when he looses his temper, but the rest is boring, it's been none stop Rashi's track for a couple of days and I've been going crazy with it.

emelia

LovelyPlanet Goldie
LovelyPlanet
LovelyPlanet

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

Originally posted by shaffa

Suk and I have decided Aham doesn't deserve our Gopi and she should find someone to accept her as an unpadh and marry her, perhaps the best thing for her is to leave the house...but I just wish they would just hurry up and do it. 

Because I actually hate them both now, Aham for being too much of a coward to stand up to him mother and divorce Gopi and let her carry on with her life and he with his, Gopi for not insisting to get educated and for never learning that Rashi is an enemy of hers and Kokila for keeping Gopi as she is an unpadh when she could have easily have her educated, she want's to control her forever and doesn't want her to have a voice in the house, so Koki is afraid of what an educated Gopi would do, so to me the whole lot of them is giving me a headache, the only thing that is keeping me watching now, is i'm laughing at nicknames Urmila keeps coming up for herself, and laughing at Aham when he looses his temper, but the rest is boring, it's been none stop Rashi's track for a couple of days and I've been going crazy with it.

is nt it strange that only 2-3 people seems to have some brains in this serial and the rest are totally idiots? koki knows most of the time what rashi n urmi are upto, yet she does nothing to stop them??? there are so much of studipity going and what a shame that the writers think its alright to challenge audience intelligence... gopis character has no consistency at all... she is all sacrificing and always asking for advise from her evil sis.. even dhaval.. whats with him.. even he cant process any information

emelia

Go to top