CVs learn from 'abhiman'

khushi_4ever thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
At times it feels like those 3 minutes and 56 seconds that we got in the name of SR was just a figment of our imagination...😭😭😭😭😭

I had so expected to see something ...anything in the way of awareness between these two..There is no sense of the awareness between Maaneet which should be there...the flush of first intimacy...the looks...the simingly simple and innocent touches, electrifying to the core...nothing πŸ˜­  

Do u all  remember the movie... 'Abhiman'... i love that scene where after they had kissed for the first time AB is shown to always touch his lips(when surrounded by people) to show Jaya what he is thinking...and i just love her answering blush...now thats what is normal...and also whenever she used to wake him up he would pull her towards him, clutching her long tresses...that was so romantic..even though it was made so long back and almost nothing was shown actually...still the awereness was there...

Our cvs should take a chapter from that movie too if they are lacking in imagination... what do u all say...do u agree...???Press the 'like' button below and i will understand.u too think so...

Edited by khushi_4ever - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bangalores thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
 glad u mentioned Abhimaan...that scene abt Amitji teasing Jayaji is so etched in my memory!!
i even wrote an OS along that!! really wonderful scene!!

our Maaneet will portray the scene to perfection...hope they CVs incorporate it at some point...amidst the maykawala's especially tejji, maasi will be such fun!!
Edited by bangalores - 12 years ago
khushi_4ever thumbnail
When they have been taking pointers all along from movies then why can't they do so from this wonderfully romantic movie with so many romantic and suggestive gestures...
khushi_4ever thumbnail

Just watch this video guys and see how a small gesture can be so suggestive...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74dRXN8Anmc[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by khushi_4ever - 12 years ago
khushi_4ever thumbnail
Tonight's episode was a total let down...what with new writers again...why do they keep doing this??? whenever some writer gets off on a very solid footing with them...the PH changes them and brings out new ones...i dont understand this funda of the PH
khushimuskaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: khushi_4ever

Tonight's episode was a total let down...what with new writers again...why do they keep doing this??? whenever some writer gets off on a very solid footing with them...the PH changes them and brings out new ones...i dont understand this funda of the PH

is fandy ko to srf cv hi janyπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†