Only Arjun/Karan could say it like that - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
yup!..loved that dialogue!..❤️ its the only thing that made me happy and saved the epi!..else!..😈..and seriously karan needs a standing ovation for his flawless work!..❤️
Originally posted by myviewprem

It means "With you Arohi punishment is also like Life(means happiness) and without you life is also not like life(means not worth living or like death)"

I think this is a classic dialogue

like ek dil ke liye duniya de di aur ek pal ke liye zindagi
oh ya !..its a substitution of the pal ki zindagi dialogue!..😳
well said arsh, only arjun/karan cud have said that, n one of the best dialogues of this season n the only saving grace in this episode, other than their superb expressions ofcourse!!
ya luv dat dialogue..❤️ karan is amazing...👏❤️
Originally posted by myviewprem

It means "With you Arohi punishment is also like Life(means happiness) and without you life is also not like life(means not worth living or like death)"

I think this is a classic dialogue

like ek dil ke liye duniya de di aur ek pal ke liye zindagi

Thanx 4 translating. I can't understand Hindi that's why I requested for a translation. I'm a non-Indian. Thanx again for doing the help.🤗
yup u right only karan/arjun can do
Originally posted by chathu_88

Thanx 4 translating. I can't understand Hindi that's why I requested for a translation. I'm a non-Indian. Thanx again for doing the help.🤗

you are welcome

That scene was powerful. I just hope Arjuhi are not apart for too long, let the truth come out in tommorow's episode or by Monday's epi. I don't want to see Arjuhi in jail until the last epi, let the last week be one filled of happiness not sadness!