Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: intruderfast

naa i dont think this time its fake, 😆my predictions 4 bv has been correct most of the time
even gauri turning negative i knew😡i soo hope i am proven wrong, but they will do it to glorify anandi😡and unting jag anandi

turning gauri negative would be the lamest thing to do🤢 I hope nothing stops Anandi this time else i am done with the show I srsly dont want another pati parmeshwar waapis back pratishodh type of track, i have had enough of it through Ekta's show
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: CutiePiee4

turning gauri negative would be the lamest thing to do🤢 I hope nothing stops Anandi this time else i am done with the show I srsly dont want another pati parmeshwar waapis back pratishodh type of track, i have had enough of it through Ekta's show

same here, i will quit this show, the whole issue of child marriage , uskaa kyaa
if jag anandi unites , msg kyaa jaayegaAngry
par u know this show is mostly seen by rural ppl and they r really happy with anandi , they r thinking ki chora bhatak gayaa hain waapis anandi ke paas aayega, tu apna patni dharm kart reh
yes there r ppl who think like that, my nani , maasis r like that only, they want jag anandi in the end
giving me wierd explanations, tyaag mein bahut shakti hoti hain,
aur unki nazron mein gauri is the other woman they say gauri ne jagya ko apne jaal mein phasa diyaa hainAngry. i had a huge argument with them on this even though this was just a show, i could not help it

Originally posted by: intruderfast

same here, i will quit this show, the whole issue of child marriage , uskaa kyaa
if jag anandi unites , msg kyaa jaayega😡
par u know this show is mostly seen by rural ppl and they r really happy with anandi , they r thinking ki chora bhatak gayaa hain waapis anandi ke paas aayega, tu apna patni dharm kart reh
yes there r ppl who think like that, my nani , maasis r like that only, they want jag anandi in the end
giving me wierd explanations, tyaag mein bahut shakti hoti hain,
aur unki nazron mein gauri is the other woman they say gauri ne jagya ko apne jaal mein phasa diyaa hain😡. i had a huge argument with them on this even though this was just a show, i could not help it

i am afraid ppl will get a wrong msg through this show. ðŸ˜• Because for the uneducate lot this Jags gauri track wont be an eye opening track instead they will start saying that never send ur beendh to a bada Sheher else he will chase a "doosri aurat" or any bade sheher ki chori will trap your son.🥱 But they won't realise the  Evil effects of Child Marriage. For them it's like if you are living with a person since childhood your relationship strengthens and all those crap. And yes public demands Jag Anandi union so i know by the end it would be Jag Anandi together which i srsly don't want. I just want Anandi to be educated and independent and for once i want her to call Jagdish "gawaar" i srsly want that. As far as Jag and Gauri goes i dont care if they end up together but again Gauri is too good for a person like Jags. 

And btw can someone pls temme how on earth a 12th passed girl be called a "gawaar" ?🤔