Wish list for memory eraser... ;-) - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by matwamango

Erasers for me would be Pia's constant dawdling from one extreme to the other. She is either too foolish or too smart.

>>πŸ˜† I know she oscillates between extremes. Vaise one thing is constant. She is smarter in Abhay's absence. In front of Abhay, she is the dumbest person. All intelligence gone on seeing Abhay.πŸ˜† 

Pia's clothes have got to go.

Kabir's love for Pia

Erase the fillers.
>>🀣🀣🀣

Erase all Bloopers🀣
>>Nahiiin There will be no fun without bloopers. Our Forum will be so deserted and we won't fun discussions here πŸ€£πŸ€£

No more SS
>>I didn't get thatπŸ˜•

Panchi's heartbreaks.

Abhay's seriousness. Dude looked like Majnu half the time. Bring back bad boy Abhay with a dose of the cahrm offensive.

Abhay's got be more styalised than a plain black dresscode. Same goes for Chandeena.

Erase Metz from Abhay's mind.

Abhay's same old one liners-Don't intefere, Stay away, U talk too much.
>> Count me in for that🀣🀣 He needs a new dialog writer so, erase all the old dialogs from his memory. I hope thats not the frozen condition all about. His repetitive one-liners erased from memory so, now he can't speak -> leads to dumb frozen condition🀣🀣🀣🀣

Erase unfounded allegations and no love triangles. They never work half the time anyway. Abhay/Pia/Metz is fine coz we all know Abhay heart Pia but no other charactors to go the same way. Simplicity is the key to an epic story. Abhay and Pia work because of this and their own magic. We've seen Shurya and Misha then they bring in another dude result is as we've all seen for ourselves.
>>You have a long list like me🀣🀣 

Good ones. Thanks for your reply.

Originally posted by Suneel_kumar

πŸ˜†πŸ‘πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Kya yaar Ritzie.πŸ€—.tumne mere liye list karne keliye koi point bhi nahin choda.πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†.and you STOLE MY EVER FAV POINT from DAY ONE OF PKYEK..Abhay ki jacket ko maaro Goli..🀣

Thanks TotzyπŸ˜ƒπŸ€—. Haan haan par sirf goli maarne se kaam mahi chalega. We have to tear it off in small pieces and burn it so that Abhay doesn't find it even by smell after he wakes up from his beauty sleep.🀣🀣 

Another wish list ...i am sure someone might have pointed this

1. CV to forget bloopers
2. CV to forget to make character weak as per there convenience😑😑
3. CV to forget this normal human love story ( much needed other wise they will start showing choochi coo of abhlya )
4. CV to forget that werewolves has just eyes and remember they have full body πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. I am tired of seeing just eyes . They should forget that werewolves are weak( should be able to attack vampire once 😑)

I have many wish list 🀣...
Originally posted by Ritzie

Edited by kaushiki9 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Ritzie

Thanks TotzyπŸ˜ƒπŸ€—. Haan haan par sirf goli maarne se kaam mahi chalega. We have to tear it off in small pieces and burn it so that Abhay doesn't find it even by smell after he wakes up from his beauty sleep.🀣🀣 

THAT IS A FANTASTIC IDEA EVER...πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€—
Originally posted by Artemis678

I Wish For The Same Things (:

Thanks for aggreeing😊
Originally posted by ninjahattori

First of all I wanna say that the post is really awesome...!!!!!! πŸ‘  πŸ‘πŸΌ

And my list is :

1.Pia's foolishness!
2.Pia's yellow tops!
3.Abhay's love 4 ''BLACK''!
4.Abhay's dialogue ''i hate u, Pia''!
5.Misha's 1st love!
6.Panchi's too much weight!
7.Tracker's madness 4 boys!
8. The ''Shanaya'' chapter!

πŸ˜†
πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thanks so much. Very nice list πŸ˜† πŸ˜†. We all wish that so many things go away from the PKYEK and hopefully some of them will be granted.πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Originally posted by abhaylove

Another wish list ...i am sure someone might have pointed this

1. CV to forget bloopers
2. CV to forget to make character weak as per there convenience😑😑
3. CV to forget this normal human love story ( much needed other wise they will start showing choochi coo of abhlya )
4. CV to forget that werewolves has just eyes and remember they have full body πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. I am tired of seeing just eyes . They should forget that werewolves are weak( should be able to attack vampire once 😑)

I have many wish list 🀣...

Rupa 
🀣
🀣
🀣
🀣

I should have asked you to make a list of wish lists
🀣
🀣
🀣
Bloopers nahin - that is one of the favourite things for me. Bloopers ko discuss karke rofl karne mein bahut mazaa aata hai.
🀣
🀣

Werewolf ki aankhe aur body waala point - excellent 
🀣
🀣

Originally posted by kaushiki9

🀣
🀣 Hai na mazadaar Hum log... Bloopers bhi enjoy kar lete hain. Tabhi toh yeh favourite show hai - itne saare bloopers
🀣
🀣
🀣
🀣