Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Wish list for memory eraser... ;-)

Ritzie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Heyaa buddies

Now that we know that R's are going to use some kind of memory eraser on Pia (and probably others if they don't forget it as a blooper). Then why not make a wish list of what all you want the characters to forget with the memory eraser. Ab erasers aise toh nahi hote na ki exactly Vampire memories erase ho, akhir kuch after-effects toh honge na... πŸ˜†

My wish list:
1. Pia's detective skills
2. Pia's dressing sense
3. T's bitchiness (though I love it but it will be nice to see a nice T as indicated in Promo)
4. Misha and CVs to forget about Shaurya and Shankar (not that they seem to remember it but how about a permanent eraser)
5. Mr D to forget his confused expressions
6. Danish to forget his badness (I can't call him evil as evil toh sirf Sid haiπŸ˜†)
7. Panchi to forget her heart breaks

If memory erasers could work on Vampires then Abhay to forget his jacket, Chandeena to forget their neck movements (is par ande tamatar padenge Chandeena fans seπŸ˜†)  

Come up with your wish list, if you think there are some must for memory erasers

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

CV's to forget that sid is gonna die n keep him aliveπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

SimplyAparajita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Nice post yar. First of all and most important is i want to erase abhay's memory and his thinking that abhiya can never be together and his habit of punishing his heart so much for loving a mortal
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
awesome post ridzπŸ‘

my wish list includes...
1. T to forget to be bitchy...
2. Kabir to forget dat he loved piya... kitni baar he will have heart-break😭 i feel so sad wen he wants piya's love... but he knows dat he will nvr get it...
3. Danish to forget all kinds of cheap things dat he did initially...
4. Madhu to forget her husband's infedility...
Originally posted by: Ritzie

My wish list:
1. Pia's detective skills
2. Pia's dressing sense
3. T's bitchiness (though I love it but it will be nice to see a nice T as indicated in Promo)
4. Misha and CVs to forget about Shaurya and Shankar (not that they seem to remember it but how about a permanent eraser)
5. Mr D to forget his confused expressions
6. Danish to forget his badness (I can't call him evil as evil toh sirf Sid haiπŸ˜†)
7. Panchi to forget her heart breaks

If memory erasers could work on Vampires then Abhay to forget his jacket, Chandeena to forget their neck movements (is par ande tamatar padenge Chandeena fans seπŸ˜†)  

Come up with your wish list, if you think there are some must for memory erasers

Ritzie...i think all ur wishes r already granted after the leap πŸ˜†...except the MOST important one that is - Piya's detectivegiri 🀣...i want this too to b granted after the leap along with Piya's dumbess shud also b erased 🀣 
also Abhay's jacket tops the chart of our wishlist 🀣 ...wanna see Abhay in new avatar with bang on attitude πŸ˜‰...all his pains shud b erased πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
My wish list would be
1. kabir to forget piya loveπŸ˜†
2. Panchi to forget about danish deeds -- so that he can make perfect danish in her eyeπŸ˜‰
3. Danish to forget his maya things --- so that he can be in  love with panchi without guilt and not to be after piya revenge
4. SS - to forget themself - so that exit from the show 🀣
5. Piya to forget abhay - "stay away from me " --- she should rem only good part and not to be tortured like is when he always says stay from me 🀣🀣
6. Piya to forget her dress sense - ( old style ) so that she can try new style like jeans .
7. Mish to forget SS
8. Abhay to forget metz & sid and be happy with abhay
Edited by abhaylove - 12 years ago
amail1601 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nooo!!! We want necking!!! 🀣

Achha okay...

Hmmm...

I want ...Angad and Tracker to forget that they are supposed to be extra lovey-dovey. *runs away*

Baaki will update as I remember.

-rupa- thumbnail

double post πŸ˜†

Edited by abhaylove - 12 years ago
-rupa- thumbnail
Originally posted by: abhaylove

If there is wishlist to make remember what they want i also have that readyπŸ˜†

I like AMALI wish list about trangad ...i really get bore they need to grow up πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: abhaylove

double post πŸ˜†

🀣 πŸ€£