Happy Bday Kaju, pista <3 - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
RESERVEDD

hbday gal <3 she's one of my best friends here at IF, and i just love you and ur work, you're so pro and will remain always my fav creationsmaker =/ ILY endless and enjoy ur day <33333

this is a small gift 😎 arti-ish VM 😆 LOL

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYlCpepiYNI[/YOUTUBE]

Hope u liked =D muah muah =/ 🤗

yours aisho 😃
Edited by aishix - 12 years ago
Happyy birthday Kajal, have an amazing superb day and may u have manyy more. Ur an amazing person and always so sweet with everyone. Though im really missing u and ur creations nowadays hope u become active here really soon. U deserve all the best things in life to happen to u and hope u keep smiling always and yes ur creations are the bestest EVER. Love you 🤗  Edited by Mysterygirl_me - 12 years ago
Originally posted by daffodils.dudu

Shicku :Come with mee devaa and kaju pista😛

Tanu:Tell her kajuly i am not going with her on the stage because she found a new love and ditched me

Kaju: But we have to go to the stage to announce some contest result shikhu was saying *scratches head*

Tanu : NOOO SHE.. LI...

Shikhu: CHACHAP DEVA😡

Tanu:
KAJULY TELL HER I AM NOT TALKING TO HER ANYMORE

Shikhu: Why dont you be a brave one and talk to me directly right kaju pista?

Tanu: Kajuly tell her I am not even gonna fight with herImma hurt

*kaju looks at tanu*

Shikhu: I'm least bother...

*kaju looks at shikhu*

Kaju: Stop it both of you 😡You both are getting on my nerves. Nerves of the amazing updater.

*shikhu & tanu  glares*

Kaju: STOP glaring kids. Lets move to the stage.

*Shikhu and tanu rolls eyes and sighs*

*Shikhu Tanu and Kaju get on stage*

Kaju: So ladies and gentlemenhere comes the famous person

KAJU😎

Shikhu :Ignore her people😡 shes mad🤣

Tanu: So people we are here .

Kaju: everyone can see us . 😡

Shikhu : We are here for an amazing job .😎

Kaju: wait what is with the title? I was told its some contest results. whats with happy bday pista badam and  bla ?

Tanu: contest was abt counting pistas

Shikhu: exactly.

Kaju: Oh .WAIT

so what is happy baday part about? *glares*

Shikhu: thats added to make the people crazy🤣🤣

Tanu: EXACTLY.

Kaju: arent you both being a bit too bad..you know  like hiding something from me.

Shikhu : NOOO. why would we.

Tanu: So the winner is a crazy creative😃

Shikhu: a amazing girl.

Kaju: WAITTT isnt there a rule like we dont get to partcipate in CC contest?😳

Shikhu : But this time was an exception.😛

Tanu: So this girl LOVES MAYUR

Kaju: WOW i love mayur too.

Tanu: you do i dint know.😲

Shikhu: Neither did i know😲

Tanu: She is an amazing girl with amazing graphical skills

Shikhu: and everyone loves her

Kaju: GUYS. y dont you tell me the name of the winner?

Shikhu and Tanu : Her name is

KaJU <3

Happy birthday Kaju Pistaaa

*Kaju faints*

HAHAHA this is amazing you guys...wah such creativity..and def stuff I would say too🤣 Not sure who wrote it all..but am sure it was a team effort LOL..🤣
Amazinggg siggi Shikha!  It's sooo pretty😳

Originally posted by starry.phoenix

Cute siggiii Shikhaaa..if I loved MG then 😆😳
{Happy Birthday Kaju}
F R O M   :  A L L  OU S

--Shikhu

Hey KajuPista,
😃 HEY!

Wishin' you a very Happy Birthday Gal!🥳
Thanks so much Shikha..
Turning 19...cool babes! grown up girl...so whats on ur mind...?
Yaar..19 nahi 18 😆 And my mind is boggled..😆
party-fun-masti-musiccc...
lol...where's the party tonite ? we defi need a treat...😃
Yup I owe you all 😆
jokes part... God Bless Kaju! wishin' u the lyf's best always & hamesha!
dun know u mch...bt ths year i plan to gt to noe u better&better! so stay in touch. Here's my lil gift for you, hope u like it...😳
Awww thank you sooo much Shikha..but for sure, this year I wanna get to know you better too..because what I do know is that you're an amazing person..and a awesome siggi maker! Thanks for your wishes..x

^FDJFHJDFHSJF < Sorry I kinda passed out on my keyboard..THIS SIG! OMG ME LOVE..It's sooo sooo damn cuteee...awwiesss..adorable pics..adorable MN..thank you so much for this Shikha! And all the sigs you've made for the post are stunning...thank you for them too...you rockkk..😳😃
actly we got a lil confused, Momma told me u like 'MayurNupur' but i have seen u updatin' alot on 'MaanGeet ' so we decided to do both.🤣
Ahhh Ravs di is rightt..I'm a total MN/ArTi fan..and like I said the whole confusion with the 'Kaju's'😆😆 Either way..they're all stunning sigs..
ans...yaaa.. thanks to Dodo(my ex-pati) for the intro thingy and scriptin in such an awesomeee way!!⭐️ Awww she doesss...Thank youuu
she roxx(just like the way we do, hi5! Tee hee *hi5*)😆
Hope ur bday is full of sweet surprizes n then all year thru,
and celebrate it with all your near & dear ones & Familia!
muahhh ..n lods of Jhappisss🤗
Thank you Shikha for your amazing messageee..means so much to me from the little time we've known each other you took time out to write an amazing message and gift me an amazing sig..🤗

---------------------------

--Tanu

Happy bday KAJULYYY<3<3May you live hundreads ofyears and make 1'3276873468236742374624362385 creations. 🤗🤗
THANK YOUUU...I love the thread btw..so creativy *duh* and awesome..😳

You are one of the sweetest person i ever met.
-tanu
Awww thank you so much again..I love the name 'Kajuly' Totally awesome and different😆
I LOVE THE SIG...Eeeksss MN..so cuteee..😳🤗

--Ravz

Kaju barfiii!🤗
Ravs dii🤗
Happy happy happy happy HAPPY birthday🤗
Awww thank you so much!
You is one year older now😃 But still younger then me😳🤣 How does it feel?😎 Not the younger then me part but one year older one🤣
I read that..got confused..read it again..and got confused again🤣🤣
But it feels awesome because I'm older yet I'm still young..if you get me😆
Cuz well, the younger part might make you feel jawan and me feel like a budhi and that's no fun😳 Well..ahem..what can I do if you're a budhi..I MEAN..what🤣For me anyway🤣Anywho, I forgot what I was gonna say🤔 Must not have been important😆 Oh! Maybe I should give you your gift😃
Here😎

^OMGGG...AMAZING..ME LOVE! MayUr..in the rain..awww...this is so cuteee..thank you so much for the adorable siggi..I especially love the pics and 'Love ravs di' part..I dunno why😆😆
Now that I think about it, our friendship ki dastaan started off thanks to MN😳 Yup they've brought a lot of friends to me😆
If it werent for them, you wouldn't be on the MJHT forum and making amazing siggies.
Aww I think my siggi making craze did go overboard when I started to like MN and the scene you used for my bday sig is kinda where I started watching MJHT..If you wanted to know😆😆😆 And yes I'm hoping by the end of this I'll do enough tareef that you'll make me a surprise one🤣 Joke😆 There was me all like 'YEAH I'll make her siggi..for sure' then I saw the joke...fine fine..not good enough I guess😆
But I really do love your siggies😍 And I love yours.😍.And it was cuz of that I used MJHT member awards as an excuse to bug you into making😎 Except in the end I only got to use one😔  Awww the kaamchor one na..describes you perfectly HAHA..😆Anyway, it was thanks to that I got to make conversation with you and we went back and forth via PMs😎
Yuppp talking about pointless things😆
Anddd I'm not sure if you remember this, but I was a silent stalker of your shop😎 WOW..YOU, I mean you were a silent stalker..I feel honoured LOL..I even requested once OMG..Did youu..I have to find that sig😆 Of course it was a b-day sig so it wasn't really for me🤔 Ohhh oki..maybe I wont🤣And all of this has nothing to do with your b-day so I'll just shut up😆 WHY..I love random ramblings..hahaha..
Ok the first meeting you part did cuz it led to the friends part and what's so special about that? Answer: You is my friend😃 Awww..that's so sweet..you is my friend too like😳😆 You're super cool and an amazing person and I love you to bits. Awww I feel flattered haha..I think the exact same of you..and love you too! I have a tendency to um... not reply back frequently HAHA sameee..which is why IT WORKS🤣🤣 but I love PMing you and talking about chocolate and barfi and shops and driving and bhoot (🤣) oh and heights😆 OMG..how random are we..LOL @ the driving bhoot..🤣🤣
I SO love PMing you as well...they're so random which is why they're awesome hahaha..
Happy Birthday once again🤗Thank you so much di..I loved your message and your gift..you rockk yo😎🤗
-Ravs di😎

--Jot

Yo KJ! Happy Birthday! I LOVE your creations and you're a cute little person and stuff. 
Awww thank you so much Jot..and 'little' how do you know I'm small😳🤣
You're awesome. XD Except, how could you get married to Sweetu?
She's evil man..you don't know what it was like..she spammed my scrapbook with romantic songs..kept bugging me 24/7..I had to give in once she threatened to turn evil and kill everyone🤣 And then once we were married..she's just using me as a cook🤣
You're my great grandfather then. 😳..Oh snappp..🤣 Sad for you but it makes sense.. You're getting OLDER!!😲 NEVERRR..Young from the heart..ALWAYS😆 Hope you don't die soon. =] I hope I don't die soon as well man😆 And my gift? An imaginary virtual cane. Cause you need it. For sure man..being married to Sweetu..I'm gonna need it  I'm such a sweet great granddaughter eh? Just THE BEST🤣 😃 Anyhow.

^^Jottu, dun be surprized, had this extra siggy, so jz updatin it in ur msg🤣
^HAHAHA  LOL

On a serious note, i hope you have a blast on your birthday! Eat lots of cake and chocolate and demand for gifts and all things great. It's your special day!
Aww thanks a lot Jot for the awesome message..very sweet of you! Demanding gifts..I shall try my best LOL..Thanks again..😳 
With love,
Jot.

--Shinii

Hey kaju,
Wish you a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY. I hope u get everything you wish for. Enjoy today to your fulliest. Eat a lot of cake and save some for us CC's.
Awww thank you SO much..I saved some cake..want someee😆😳
I think i first meet you in your shop. We havent gotten to know each other much yet but im hoping to get to know you in the CC more.
Yeah I think it was in my shop first..but for sure I wanna get to know most of the CCs a lot more..everyone seems so amazing..
You sound like a very fun person and your creations are just mind-blowing as you already know.
Aww thank you Shinii..so sweet of you🤗

^Awesomeee siggiii!

Once again a very very very HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAJU
Thank youuu😳

--Zunni

Hey Kaju..
Wishing you a birthday that's a very special day--
a day full of smiles and laughter and fun,
a day for enjoying all of life's little pleasures,
a day for enjoying yourself...
and most of all wishing that this very special day
is only the beginning of a very beautiful year!!!
Happy Birthday!!!

Awww Zunni 🤗
thank you so much for the adorable msg/little poem hehe..😳

- Zunni

--Nj

Dear Kaju =)
May this birthday herald the coming of a brand new year with your brightest dreams coming true! Blow out the candles, make a wish, smuggle all the gifts and eat lots of cake!!! 😆
hugs and best wishes,
Aww thank you SO much NJ..and what's with everyone wanting me to eat a load of cake..🤣 Haha just kidding..thanks a ton..x🤗
NJ 😳

--Avni

Many many happy returns of the day ..Kaju!🥳
May today be filled with sunshine and smiles, laughter and love...
and may all your wishes come true...
God bless you..
Lots of love,
Durgavni

Aww thank you so much for your lovely message!🤗

--Mayur_Arti_Fan

Wish you a very very happy birthday kajal. I know that we havent gotten that many opportunities to talk since i joined the forum when mjht ended but from the few times i did talk with you, i can tell that you're a very sweet and warm person.
Aww thank you so much Rubab..from all your comments even I can tell that your a very geniune, friendly person..means a lot to me..
On your birthday all i can say is i hope God fulfills all of your wishes and that he always showers his blessings on you. Happy birthday once again
Thanks once more..all your wishes mean a lot to me🤗

--Anne156

hey wish her all de best for future ...😳i just make quick sigg for her i knw my creations are not to good..bt its just a way to say wish her best of luck for future...here are those..
Awww thank you SO much Anne🤗

^AWWW These sigs are so damn cuteee..specially the Arjun one..their some of my fav caps of him..aww..Thank you so much Anne😳
-

--------------------------

--Sofia
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Happy Birthday To You
Happy Birthday To You
Happy Birthday To Kajal
Happy Birthday To You
🥳
🥳
🥳
🥳
Hope you have a great Day
And hope you get Everything you Wanted
I hope all your Birthday Dreams and Wishes come True
Hope your Birthday Blossoms Into Lots Of Dreams come true
May Everyday be filled with Sunshine and Smiles, Laughter and Love
Happy Birthday and many Happy Returns of the Day.
God gives us two Gifts...
One is chance and the other is Choice,
Chance to have Friends
And Choice to select the Best ones,
Like You!
*Hugs*

AWWW Sofia...thank you SO much for the adorable message...means a lot to me..awww!
🤗
🤗
🤗
🤗
Take Care
LoveYouLoadz
Sofia
xxx
xxx
Hope You Like Your Gifts😃
No Happy Birthday Like Before So You Can Use Whenevr You Like😃

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
^ME LOVE..Like I've told youuu😳🤗

--AmyArtiMaYur

Kaju...sweety...we are soo not in touch...wonder where you are lost...hehe...miss our pm chats...:( hope things are great on your side :)
Aww I know Amy di..been forever since our PMs na..things are good from my side..hope your ok!
So it's your birthday today huh??? Great :D How old?? :P or should i say how young?? :P :P Hehe yesss it is..and I'm 18..old or young you decide🤣

Anyhow, just want you to know that even though we may not be in touch, you are someone whose friendship i will ALWAYS treasure :) You are one of the sweetest ppl i have met on IF and would never want to lose a great friend like you :) and of course apart from being a sweetheart, you also make siggies that make me catch my breath...:D you are just AWESOME :)
Awww this is so damn sweet..getting emotinal..hehe..thank you so much for the lovely words..and even you're one of the nicest, optismistic people I know which is awesome specially if you're an ArTi fan🤣🤗
So A VERY VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU , SWEETY :D
I hope that the coming year provides you with all the success and fulfillment your heart wishes and May this birthday offer you as much joy and happiness as you give to all who know you.

Always remember that your birthday is a special time to celebrate the gift of "YOU" to the world and if there is something good you are dreaming of then may it come true because you deserve it all :)
Awww thank you once again for your kind words and wishes..seriously means a lot to me..🤗🤗🤗
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ONCE AGAIN HUN :D Take care and Enjoy :) Keep Smiling :D
You're so sweet Amy di..I loved your message..thank you for everything and hopefully we'll start PMing again hehe😳

...Awww this is so cute..thank youuu!😳

Getting to the next part of messages soon..haha🤣
Thanks again everyone!

i have so much to learn about REPLYINGGG from you 😳 🤣
Originally posted by aishhh.

i have so much to learn about REPLYINGGG from you 😳 🤣

HAHA really aish? I mean youu..the person who gets 10000000 comments every update and replies to them all🤣
true but i still feel lazyyy 😳 anyway how is/was your bday? 😳 it's the 1st here for me so 🤣
🤣 HAHA it's just ending for me here..got like half an hour left😔🤣
And I had a fabb day thankss..a lot of fun..spent the day with family and evening with friends..so it was all good..😃

well bdays on IF go for 3-4 days 🤣 awww im glad it was good though 😳 am i by CHANCE distracting you from replying? 🤔 🤣
🤣 I guess it's because of the replying🤣
And LOL..I'm trying to do both🤣..I start to reply to a msg and then I'm like 'OOH AISH' Haha
Half an hour left?😲 Well I guess we should make this more fun then no?😎