Users

Frequent Posters

..-Kaju-.. thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: starry.phoenix

--Gur

Happy Birthday Kaju 🤗
Aww thank you Gur!

May all your wishes and dreams come true. May this coming year bring you loads of success and happiness. I still remember meeting you in the SP Forum. Wow .. that was a while ago. I've seen your creations around the forum and they are simply a-m-a-z-i-n-g! ⭐️
OMG..yeahh SP forum😲😉..whoaaa..seems like forever ago!
I remember I LOVED your creations then and even now!
Keep in touch. Hope you have a wonderful day. Happy birthday once again. Keep Smiling!
For sure! Thank you so much for the msg🤗
- Gurpz

---------------------------

--lovebapu

Happy Birthday Kajal!!🥳
Hope u have an AWESOME birthday and year ahead!!😃
Awww thanks a tonnn..🤗

^AWW This is adorableee..cutest pics..thank you SO much🤗😳

--Yamini

Kajal 🤗 Yami dii!🤗

Here's wishing you an extremely fun-filled birthday sweetheart.
Thanks so much di😳
 You are a very dear friend to me. More like a younger sis, whose so many years younger than i am, but it feels like we know each other since a long time. I totally agree, your just like an elder sister to me..and I always think it doesn't matter what the age difference there is. Your an amazing amazing person and am sure nearly everyone here can vouch for that, I'm so glad to know you and yes I got to agree, feels like we've known each other for agesss..hehe..😳
And indeed that is so. You remember the very first time our interaction happened. It was on your shop and MJHT CG, Yesss I think it was my shop first which led to the MJHT CG..hehe phir you sent me a scrap! and at that time i had no idea about you as a person. Aww..I miss talking to you sweetie, i miss our conversations...Same here di..I miss ArTi CC..and our MSN convo's..I guess we're just busy with everything..but we have to start it all up again..I miss you..But hope you have a great great birthday, and many more like these to come.I love you endless Kajal, god bless you girl!
Awww thank you Yami di for the amazing message..I love you so much, your very special to me and always will be..you've always liked and praised my creations, and even though I hardly comment in your shop, you're SOO talented and your sigs are seriously stunning..they really are..keep up the amazing job and thank you for being there for me..
Made something for you, hope you like it 🤗

^OMFGGG..I think this is like the first MN/SA sig I've got..AWWW..I love loveee it..both my fav couplesss..Omg..thank you di, it's really soo stunning🤗🤗
Enjoy your day to the fullest love. You totally deserve it. Muaahs 🤗
Thanks once again di..

--Eva
OH LORD🤣
ARE YOU 1...ARE YOU 2...okay, no. =)) =)) =)) =))
No..just no🤣
Don't know where to start, to be honest...there's just so much to say. And DONT WORRY...there are SOME good things I have to say. =)) =)) =))
SOME..just some good things? Even on my birthday you'll make fun🤣
You know what the regular routine is...we can never do birthday messages without going down memory lane...as embarrassing as it is...it's like OUR THING. =)) =)) =)) Ohh geez..memory lane! But yeah IT'S OUR THING..every bday msg🤣

MOST EMBARASSING MOMENT Heya...I'd thought to wish u a Happy Birthday Hope u have a great day and hope to see many more...
Seen ur posts in JDJ2 and saw it was ur Bday so Pmed u...I dont even know u but dunno y i wanted to pm u anyways...U r probz thinking wot a strange girl
Anyways See ya...Luv Kajal xx

I'M JOKING...I DID WORSE...WITH MY :D AND >:D< EMOTICONS...CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT WAS US? :O =)) =)) =))
OMG I SOUND LIKE SUCH A CHAV..WOW.🤣I can't believe we were so polite..even our first MSN convo..NOTHING like it is now🤣

I was SO boring, so naive, gullible, friendly, polite...BUT WE BOTH EVENTUALLY GOT OUT OF THAT
And I have to thank god for that🤣...and I became a crude, snob, obnoxious, sickening, moronic monster...and you just stuck with those...uh...interesting...one-liners. =)) =)) =))
Yuppp everything you said about yourself is 110% true..no arguing there🤣 Oooh, my one liners are awesome ok🤣

BACK TO THE PM..."I DONT EVEN KNOW U BUT DUNNO Y I WANTED TO PM U ANYWAYS..." =)) =)) =))

I'll ignore that...IDK if I can even call that English...but WHATEVER...I'LL IGNORE THE GRAMMAR TODAY. =)) =)) =))
 I was a fool back then alright (Can see you eye rolling right now*..I felt sorry for you..🤣

Your explanation made PERFECT SENSE...you didn't know me...and you didn't know why you wanted to PM me. SURE, PERFECT, NO QUESTIONS ASKED, PLAY HOPSCOTCH...WOO KAJU...YOUR LOGIC MAKES ME WANNA SPREAD JOY ACROSS THE WORLD. =)) =)) =))
IT MADE SENSE TO ME. I really had no reason to PM you apart from I saw your sig/posts in the JDJ forum a few times and was like 'Lemme wish the poor girl'🤣 So I did..and MAN thank you to my brain for thinking that otherwise I'd never have known you..whether it's a good thing or not..we'll decide later🤣

"U R PROBZ THINKING WOT A STRANGE GIRL" *SHE DID NOT JUST SAY PROBZ AND WOT, SHE DID NOT* =)) =)) =)) =))

That was the FIRST time I ever got a PM like that...so I probably did go W*F out loud...but you know how I was...always HEE HEEING AT EVERYTHING. :D =)) =)) =))
Really..? You tell me this after like 3yrs🤣
But seriously...that one absurd action of yours...DEFINED US. GAVE BIRTH TO US. November 17th, 2007 - WHERE IT ALL STARTED. =)) =)) =))
'Gave birth to us' God you and your wisdom..🤣

Those CRAZY LONG PMs...with the random Archie and Arthur questions...
OMG Archie! And Arthur..Woww..I feel OLD..🤣and then we moved onto those *HEAD DESK* "you're +1 more awesome-r, better, cooler" statements...which we both knew we only did to put up the conversation. I'M JOKING. =)) =)) =))
I can't believe we did that..and I think we had enough convosation..ahem ..you know what I mean🤣
But a lot of the credit goes to Kasam Se / Jhalak / PD / JB...that's probably the only thing we shared in common, to be honest...but opposites attract. =)) =)) =)) Oh yess..firstly to JDJ and PD..then KS and Jani..hahaha..and then just bashing random fandoms..🤣 I mean what..🤣😳

It's actually pretty ironic...we left KS and you went to MJHT & I went to Bidaai...and both shows ended within a week of each other (except my show ended for me back in June =)))...and none of us are over the shows and we've both pretty much ditched Desi TV. GO US! =))
AHH Fate, destiny..all that..after PD left KS we were like 'THIS SHOW SUCKS' and left..and then yeah I moved onto MJHT, the best thing ever..and you Bidaai where you become Viewbie and recieved all the love in the world 🤣🤣
I watch nothing on Desi TV anymore..it's not even funny🤣

Our JB hubs, the MKP THREAD with BUNNY-BOY (DONT ASK) HARSHAD ...and then of course...SHIR COMES ALONG. *DRUM ROLL* =)) =)) =))
HAHA BUNNY BOY🤣..Harshad..cutiepie!😳🤣 There are way to many 🤣emoticons in this post..😳

The 3 of us...HEE HEE...HOO HOO...WHY ARE WE ACTING LIKE THIS...IDK...ITS CUTE.
It is cute..HEE HEE..🤣 I met Shir because of the Khwab Dekhe song not being on the Race album...no life, I tell you. =)) BUT IT WAS FOR THE BETTER, I GUESS. =)) As if we talked about stuff like that..geezzz😆

And then...KAJU KI DUKAAN FOUNDED ON MAY 31st, 2008. =)) =)) =))
YEAH BECAUSE YOU WOULDN'T STOP BUGGING ME..All of you!🤣
OH MY GODDD...3 YEAR ANNIVERSARY?????? OMG YES! My poor Dukaan..left alone..covered in cobweds and what not🤣CONGRATS MAN...BEEN AN AMAZING JOURNEY!!!! MAKE IT TO 100...1000...10000000...AND BEYOND!!! That place is eternal...MAKE A NEW YEARS RESOLUTION TO UPDATE MORE THOUGH. = )) =)) =)) =))
I DO..every time I update I'm like 'I'll update more I swear' *6 months later* 'UPDATE'🤣
"omg guys im sooo sorry...been really busy with CSW & all...i'll reply & update more often"

*3 months later*

Search: Kaju's Creations
Found: Page 435355453 =)) =)) =)) =)) =))

^Yesss..pretty much my life story🤣🤣🤣
Your shop brings back MAD memories too...MY BILLIONS OF RESERVED SPOTS WHICH I STILL HAVENT UPDATED...our spamming...SHIR'S EXCUSES. =)) =)) =))
You and Shir..reserving and NEVER editing..hahaha🤣
YOUR SHOP MADE PRIYA & I BECOME EVEN CLOSER TOO...and PRIYA, IF YOU'RE READING THIS...I MISS YOU!!!! Haven't spoken to you in AGES...come on MSN / FB soon...it's been way too long...my I-F has kinda been WHACKED for the past 5 months...so apparently, my last login was on January 31st. =)) =)) =)) =)) =))  My shop is amazing see..and Priya read this🤣

AND GOING TO YOUR SIGS...what do I say? MAYBE I SHOULD SAVE SOME TIME AND NOT SAY ANYTHING. =)) =)) =))
Maybe you should..hahahaha..🤣

JOKING JOKING...for me, you'll ALWAYS be my favourite sig maker...and I know everyone on I-F has AMAZING talent, but your sigs are just SOMETHING ELSE. SO unique...and so different. Your styles, your blending, textures, colouring, texts, fonts...PERFECT. Everything goes together SO well and everyone can see the results...COMMENTS AND COMMENTS. I've seen you grow from your KS sigs to your MN sigs to everything else...it's honestly REMARKABLE. I love EVERY SINGLE PIECE OF ART you've created...and I can't wait to see more...when my I-F works again, COMMENTS GALORE...with procrastination. =)) =)) =))

Awww..di..your still the same old mushy Eva you were 3yrs ago deep down na😳🤣 Thank you SO much for everything you just said..really..and you and Shir both are the only ones who've been with me from the very first step of 'siggi' making to now..and you guys are my closest friends..GET YOUR I-F FIXED LAZY😡

As much as I cover my face everytime I look back at these interactions...I can't help but smile...CAN YOU BELIEVE IT? We've tolerated 3 and A HALF WHOLE YEARS of each other...well, you've tolerated 3 and a half years of me mostly. INSANITY. =)) =)) =))
I know..same here..no matter how odd we sound🤣 I seriously can't believe we're still close after 3 and a half years of each other..I mean  REALLY😆 Poor me..LOL🤣
You're definitely the first person on I-F I got close to...my oldest dost...and closest to my heart because of the crazy things we've shared. =)) I know I don't show it a lot...perhaps ever...=))
I always think I'm kinda bugging you when I talk to you..dunno why🤣
But I agree, your one of the first people I got to really know and STILL know after all these years..most people ditch me🤣 I don't get why LOL..na, I think they just got different interests, grew apart..
 BUT you always know that I'm always here for you.Haha yesss no matter how mean you are to me..😳 We may not get to talk on a regular basis all the time...but the times we do get to talk...I'm always laughing my YOU-KNOW off and have a huge grin on my face. =)) Sameage..LOL..you always, I mean ALWAYS make me laugh..no matter if I'm in a cruddy mood..I always wish your online to cheer me up and you normally are..🤣 FEELING FRIED LIKE A CHEESESTICK, OMG MY DAD🤣WERID, HAPPU, STUPID iPHONE🤣 CANADA VS UK, I love them convos..'Loonies'🤣SHEILA, MY BRB AND NEVER COMING BACK, Everytime you put 'BRB' I think I die a little inside🤣GUJJU JOKES, VENOM...we end up making the stupidest things HILARIOUS. =)) HAHA because we're amazing!🤣DON'T CHANGE...for anyone or because of anyone. Aww wise words of wisdom ji..haha but I will try not too..😳 The positive attitude you have...it'll take you miles in life. You see my positive attitude..you make fun of me for it🤣 Your optimism is your biggest advantage...along with the generosity, friendliness,Awww..*emotinal* HEIGHT (=)))...I RUINED IT RIGHT THERE. =)) YES YOU DID..🤣 You've done SO much for me...more than I deserve, Don't be stupid..you deserve every single thing..I don't even do anything! What you on about..making a few sigs here and there..thats for sure...and today, I'd like to thank you for ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING you've done for me.
Di you know na..dosti mein no sorry no thank you..it's your line!..Be it making my day by bringing a smile on my face, the epic convos, the emergency sigs you ALWAYS do for me (I OWE YOU 43746738246873 FAVOURS I KNOW) and BY JUST BEING YOU. No matter what, I'll always be DAMN proud of you! God bless. >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< You don't owe me anything..really after 3 and a half years you think I'm really bothered..I do it because your one of my closest friends and because you mean SO much to me..you really do..I missed you loads today..wish I coulda spoken to you..but..oh well

SO IN ALL...MAY ALL YOUR WISHES COME TRUE, STUFF YOURSELF WITH CAKE LIKE YOU DO EVERY HOUR OR SO,
THANK YOU. Every hour or so..god.🤣PARTY HARD, BE SAFE (IF ONLY)Guess what? I burned myself today..no joke LOL..🤣 AND GOD BLESS YOU!!!! You deserve ONLY happiness and success...wishing you all the best for every challenge in life...tackle it with a smile. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ONCE AGAIN, KAJU...I LOVE YOU SO SO SO MUCH...AND IDK if I'll get a chance to come online today because of my intern schedules...but I BETTER TALK TO YOU BY THIS WEEKEND. I'M GONNA TRY MY BEST...I LOVE YOU!!!!! Have an amazing day!!! ;)) <333333333333
AWW DI..thank you sooo much..I love yours and Shir's bday msgs..every year I look forward to them, and for this reason..you guys always leave me with the biggest smile on my face..and I'm so greatful that we're all such good friends..
Aw as if I didn't get to talk to you today..but the weekend FOR SURE OK😳
I love you SO much..thank you for the awesome bday msg..<3333..
*Jhappi attack*
🤗
🤗🤗🤗
xxx
--------------------------

--Shireen

BOOO! HA I BEAT YOU THIS TIME! YAYYY! But I'll let you win today because it's your day!

AW MAN! Every time you win, but YEAH thanks for letting me win today😃 Me loves you😆

Ok so it's 12:35 AM here so HAPPY BIRTHDAY! WHOOO! I'M CELEBRATING YOUR B-DAY WHILE WRITING MY PAPER! Hopefully today will bring me luck! Nearly the same time here today! Hahaha..And haha what a fun way to celebrate na!😆

So the big day is FINALLY here! It took what...365 days since last year??? s According to my calculations..yeah it is 365days..😆

Looong time yaar! BUT on the bright...YOU'RE AN ANTIQUE JUST ME THE ME AND PAPU! Naa..not you..just di🤣 I think we should start going to bingo every week! Yes..BINGO..proper old ladies sport? Is it a sport..or hobby? SomethingMan AS IF you forgot! sorry mann..was so preoccupied! I was about to laugh when you said "I actually forgot" I was like ..what's in 6 days? OH SHOOT! Hahahashame on you! Any other b-day it's ok to forget! BUT THIS IS YOUR 18TH BIRTHDAY FOR GOD'S SAKE!!!!!!!! I know right..I suck😆

Anyways...enough scolding you on your b-day (I love that I'm older than you! It comes in handy eh shorty??) ;) YEAH WHAT'S THIS MAN..have a go a kaju day!😆 But your only just older LOL..shorty? Shorty!! YOU TOO😡😆

First off...HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BESTEST FRIEND IN THE WORLD! 4 YEARS! CAN YOU BELEIVE IT????? Awww I really can't believe it...and THANK YOU SO MUCH BESTEST FRIEND And we're still closer than ever (evidence in our last ym chat...usual spookiness happening!I know right..that was soo freaking weird😆) lol! But on a serious note at first when it all those things were happening with us I was like coincidence??? But then I started to think that no maybe it's something else, something more, and it is! It's like something that'll always keep us together (our own pavitra rishta) haiii! No matter how weird it seems..but after ALL this time..and it happening in every damn convo..it's gotta be more than coincidence..we're just meant to be friends..and LOL yes our own pavitra rishta! GO US

While writing this I was looking back at all the previous b-day threads that we made for each other over the years (yeah I saved all of them...don't make fun NO yaar! Neverrr..I still search for them as well every now and then whenever it's one of our birthdays..old memories..good times!) and I brought back sooo many memories! It always does na..😳I don't know if you remember this, but the first year we celebrated your b-day, I wrote you this gigantic essay in which I practically poured my heart out to you, and you know what I still feel the exact same way! I know yaar..I was SOO touched..it was like a proper heart pour..and it meant so much to me..I read it back on your birthday and was like..she really means a lot to me! You really mean a lot me yaar..one of my closest friends along with Eva di..you both are AMAZING..seriously..You're honestly, my first true best friend that I've ever had which is why you'll always be special to me! No matter if we haven't talked in days, months, years, janams, your friendship will always be cherished! Aww and that means so much to me..it really does! And it's why you'll always be special to me as well because not many people say that to me! Not many people have stuck around for this long😆😳 And that's exactly why we're still friends..despite not talking for forever...we still keeps convo's going..and just stay in touch!

You're a true friend!So are youuu! You're always there when I need you to make me cry, laugh, or to just talk about random crap that might not be important, but we make every little thing we talk about important! Hahaha same from my side..all the songs we talk about..and my MJHT updates..and your PR updates..I love random bits of our convo..just talking about crap😆The same goes to Eva di! Even though we barely talk anymore which sucks every time we do talk it doesn't feel weird, we just pick up right from where we left off which is amazing! I really love you guys like sooo much! You both mean the world to me and I don't know what I do without you guys! Yupp it applies to Eva di as well..you both are my closest friends..and agree with everything you just put..it's exactly like that!😳🤗 Mushiness!

Barfi...I don't know whether I should thank you or regret the day we met because I got the greatest annoyance in my life through you...EVA!!!!!!!!!!!! You know I'm just joking right???? If Eva weren't around, life would be BORING...but hell a lot more peaceful (sorry papu! Love you jaanu)! HAHAHA..Awww...I can't imagine life without her tbh..or without you..it totally wouldn't be the same!😳

I hope this birthday is everything you wished for and more cause you deserve better than the best! I think you're the best thing since sliced bread! You're the nicest person I've met with the biggest heart and loving and caring nature and I love you to bits and pieces for that! Happy 18th yaar and I hop we can talk soon! I'll be home tonight at like 10:30 your time! Hopefully you'll be on! I didn't get a chance to get presents for you, but I have the best present in mind! You'll have to wait to see what it is!
Nawww..you guys bhi na..you're so sweet..normally so mean to me and then you're the best people ever HAHA..aww..thank you SO much Shir..I LOVE your message..I always love reading them and replying because their the best..I love you sooo muchh and seriously, thanks a ton for everything you've just said..I really have no idea what to say apart from I love you!🤗🤗🤗🤗

Love you loads yaar! You'll always be special to me and papu...even more than you know!! Awww same goes to you guys..no matter what!🤗

{Happy Birthday Kaju}
F R O M   :   C R A Z Y - C R E A T I V E S

^ME LOVE THIS SIGGI...SO MUCH😳

GUESS WHO'S BACK...BACK AGAIN...MOM IS BACK...TELL A FRIEND...GUESS WHO'S BACK...GUESS WHO'S BACK. :@ =)) =)) =))
Awww..guess this was gonna be the intro for Eva di's thread!
It's so random as always LOL..she's not even back LET DOWN😭😆

It's like in the hospital...you were like "OH...SHOULD I COME OUT ON THE LAST DAY OF MAY OR FIRST DAY OF JUNE?" I'm surprised...I would have figured you'd be like "YOU KNOW WHAT...I'LL JUST EAT MORE LARD TILL THE 1st" =)) =)) =)) ...HOW DID YOU KNOW😡😆 And oh god..your obsession with lard! Really?🤣

ANYWAYS...enough of my genius. I KNOW MY LITTLE INTROS ARE SO INSPIRING. THEY MAKE YOU WANNA DO SO MUCH MORE IN LIFE...AND ACHIEVE MORE...AND BE SUCCESSFUL LIKE MOI. =)) =)) =))
INSPIRING..REALLY?🤣 The oh-so-successful Eva..god your so up yourself like😆
WELL, ENOUGH OF ME. It's May 31st...the 151st day of the year...TODAY ITS ALL ABOUT...WORLD NO TOBACCO DAY!!!!! =)) =)) =)) =))
...EVERY YEAR! YOU GO ON ABOUT TOBACCO😡😆
Don't do 'em, miste...I mean "MISSY"...don't do 'em. =)) =)) =))
...Ahemm..what are you suggesting?
I promise...no more "LAMENESS" today from my side. I'll keep my head on my shoulders today...and let my heart do all the talking today...not my gen...I mean, not that brain of mine. =)) =)) =))
...No more 'LAMENESS' Yeah rightt..
First of all, let's start of us with the obvious...ONE YEAR OLDER HOPEFULLY MEANS ONE INCH CLOSER TO THE STEERING WHEEL. =)) =)) =)) =)) =))
...OH LOOK..A being short joke😡🤣
JOKING JOKING JOKING...HAAAPPY BIRTHDAAAY KAAAJU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
...Naww the intro at the end..hahaha..
Thanks you guysss..🤗

Edited by ..-Kaju-.. - 12 years ago
..-Kaju-.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Ravjot-

Half an hour left?😲 Well I guess we should make this more fun then no?😎

It's over😭 But it's still my birthday in Canada so yeah go for it🤣
aishhh. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i figured i should wait to reply until you get another bit of replying done 🤣
rainydays. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yeah it's only 7:20 here where I live so we still have hours to go🤣
aishhh. thumbnail

Yeah it's only 7:20 here where I live so we still have hours to go🤣

and YOUUU are in kajal's bday thread/on scraps during a history class at 7:20 which would now be something more like 7:28ish? 😳 i have to learn something from you as well 🤣
rainydays. thumbnail
And I'm also taking notes while I'm typing this😎
aishhh. thumbnail
teach me some BAHU skills 😃 🤣 
rainydays. thumbnail
There is such a thing?😳

Rule #1: If you're on I-F and are reading PMs, msgs, or in my case Kaju replying back to my msg, bad idea😳 You might form a smile and then a wider smile and then eventually try to hold back a laugh and a few people look at you funny😳🤣
..-Kaju-.. thumbnail
What happened to that reserved post Ravs di😆😆
Edited by ..-Kaju-.. - 12 years ago
aishhh. thumbnail

There is such a thing?😳

Rule #1: If you're on I-F and are reading PMs, msgs, or in my case Kaju replying back to my msg, bad idea😳 You might form a smile and then a wider smile and then eventually try to hold back a laugh and a few people look at you funny😳🤣

OMFFGGG i take back the tubelightness 🤣 🤣 i shall save that for later tonight when you actually will be one 😃 that is sooo true 😳