Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

safeplacetoland thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Kajuuu,

You are the best siggy maker on IF in my eye...sacchi mein! You are intelligent, friendly, sweet & always ready to make siggies when I ask! 😳 Man those gorgeous siggies you made for Ayesh's b'day were simply out of the world! πŸ˜ƒ

Okay if I start, I will end up writing an essay on your lovely, beautiful, magical creations. 😍 I miss them, btw! πŸ˜†

You are superr friendly & superr helpful girl & hella talented. And an HP freak like me 😎...that's one of the best parts, btw! πŸ˜† Speaking of HP, have you gotten your wand yet? You said you'd! πŸ˜› Sighhh July 15 COME OOON! πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

You are a fun person to talk to and you always remind me of my fave sweet, Kaju Barfi (which reminds me, I need to get a piece NOW) πŸ˜†

Anyways, I'm not the best of siggy makers, and making a siggy for the best siggy maker is HARD. πŸ˜­πŸ˜† And I hope you like it :))

Hope you like it πŸ€—

Love,
Nidz
Edited by -Untamed- - 12 years ago
relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Happy birthday Kajal πŸ€—

Hope you liked your gift & message from me to you πŸ€— Have a great birthday sweetheart..i love you πŸ€—
Edited by .Yamini. - 12 years ago
anne156 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
haapppyyy birthday kaju...wish u all de best for future..
DoNotMind thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Happy Birthday Kaju...πŸ€—
U are a Mind Blowing Siggy Maker...Ur Creations Rock Big time...God Bless u Always...!!
-SupriyaluvsMN- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Happy B'day Kaju...πŸ€—

Wishing u all d Success n Happiness in Lyf...πŸ€—

Luv ya loads!πŸ€—

-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: starry.phoenix

Stop, reserving and never un-reserving ppsts mommaaa!🀣

I should hopefully find this post Unreserved soon. If not i shalll report her as SPAM
🀣
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Happy Birthday Kajal
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
https://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb195/amylucid/MsSusieTags4406.gif

May today be filled with sunshine and smiles, laughter and love.
I hope all your birthday dreams and wishes come true.

wishing u many many happy returns of the day to a wonderful siggies maker.
i really miss ur siggies...they were simply the best ones.
i hope u make some (lol me demanding on ur b'day but kya kareπŸ˜†aisa toh kaam hi interaction hoti hai )...when whatever thoda we had interacted ur really sweet nice person ..wish best in ur life.
enjoy ur day dear.πŸ€—πŸ€—
annie07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Many Many happy returns of the day Kajal...
aishhh. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
kajal<33
happybirthday

OMFGGG it's your birthdayyy<3 and to be honest I can't even remember where we met. I should so get used to this line because I say it to everyone :S 🀣 haha no I do remember. I THINK it was the arti CC but you know as you said i didn't even feel like i was meeting you first time because i loveddd you instantly as corny or whatever as that sounds 🀣 you're just like one of THE best sig makers i've ever seen (don't you dare ulta say my thing to me) and more importantly just SUCHHH a sweettt person <33 i love love love talking to you, and btw i miss talking to you as well :(( because you feel just like i would if i talked to my sister :$ 

MANY MANY happy returns of the day, and may you always get the best in life because you deserve it <33 and me, my wishes, my love everything is ALWAYS with you when you need it.. we may not talk every single day but you know im here hameshaaa πŸ€— LOVEYOUUU!

and this is the randomest thing i ever made. btw if you are a TUBELIGHT (like im behaving today since i'm slow 🀣) you'll figure out i tried to match my post thing to your sig ;) and yes i felt like decorating it and making it all pretty. 

ps. you should be proud cause when i started writing i had my old u/name -Aish129- and then i got PREOCCUPIED 🀣 and middle of that i changed to aishhh. cause i was boredd. 😳

thought you should know that ainvayi. you know how i am, rant rant rant, which reminds me you haven't updated for like FOREVER cause i so badly want to write you a long long long long essay like pehle.. and my dabba is waiting for your stuff too :(( soona soona without it </3

loveeyouuu πŸ€—
--__Shireen__-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAJU!!!!!!!! πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— love you lotsss! you're now what...81?? NANAJI!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† anyways have an awesome day yaar! i'll tty tonight if your on hopfully!

@shikha: Awesome thread! it looks amazing! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ