Miley Jab Hum Tum

Happy Bday Kaju, pista <3

kchaims thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Shicku :Come with mee devaa and kaju pista😛

Tanu:Tell her kajuly i am not going with her on the stage because she found a new love and ditched me

Kaju: But we have to go to the stage to announce some contest result shikhu was saying *scratches head*

Tanu : NOOO SHE.. LI...

Shikhu: CHACHAP DEVA😡

Tanu:
KAJULY TELL HER I AM NOT TALKING TO HER ANYMORE

Shikhu: Why dont you be a brave one and talk to me directly right kaju pista?

Tanu: Kajuly tell her I am not even gonna fight with herImma hurt

*kaju looks at tanu*

Shikhu: I'm least bother...

*kaju looks at shikhu*

Kaju: Stop it both of you 😡You both are getting on my nerves. Nerves of the amazing updater.

*shikhu & tanu  glares*

Kaju: STOP glaring kids. Lets move to the stage.

*Shikhu and tanu rolls eyes and sighs*

*Shikhu Tanu and Kaju get on stage*

Kaju: So ladies and gentlemenhere comes the famous person

KAJU😎

Shikhu :Ignore her people😡 shes mad🤣

Tanu: So people we are here .

Kaju: everyone can see us . 😡

Shikhu : We are here for an amazing job .😎

Kaju: wait what is with the title? I was told its some contest results. whats with happy bday pista badam and  bla ?

Tanu: contest was abt counting pistas

Shikhu: exactly.

Kaju: Oh .WAIT

so what is happy baday part about? *glares*

Shikhu: thats added to make the people crazy🤣🤣

Tanu: EXACTLY.

Kaju: arent you both being a bit too bad..you know  like hiding something from me.

Shikhu : NOOO. why would we.

Tanu: So the winner is a crazy creative😃

Shikhu: a amazing girl.

Kaju: WAITTT isnt there a rule like we dont get to partcipate in CC contest?😳

Shikhu : But this time was an exception.😛

Tanu: So this girl LOVES MAYUR

Kaju: WOW i love mayur too.

Tanu: you do i dint know.😲

Shikhu: Neither did i know😲

Tanu: She is an amazing girl with amazing graphical skills

Shikhu: and everyone loves her

Kaju: GUYS. y dont you tell me the name of the winner?

Shikhu and Tanu : Her name is

KaJU <3

Happy birthday Kaju Pistaaa

*Kaju faints*

Edited by daffodils.dudu - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.StarryPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7

{Happy Birthday Kaju}
F R O M   :  A L L  OU S

--Shikhu

Hey KajuPista,
😃
Wishin' you a very Happy Birthday Gal!🥳
Turning 19...cool babes! grown up girl...so whats on ur mind...?
party-fun-masti-musiccc...
lol...where's the party tonite ? we defi need a treat...😃
jokes part... God Bless Kaju! wishin' u the lyf's best always & hamesha!
dun know u mch...bt ths year i plan to gt to noe u better&better! so stay in touch. Here's my lil gift for you, hope u like it...😳

actly we got a lil confused, Momma told me u like 'MayurNupur' but i have seen u updatin' alot on 'MaanGeet ' so we decided to do both.🤣
ans...yaaa.. thanks to Dodo(my ex-pati) for the intro thingy and scriptin in such an awesomeee way!!⭐️ she roxx(just like the way we do, hi5!)😆
Hope ur bday is full of sweet surprizes n then all year thru,
and celebrate it with all your near & dear ones & Familia!
muahhh ..n lods of Jhappisss🤗

---------------------------

--Tanu

Happy bday KAJULYYY<3<3May you live hundreads ofyears and make 1'3276873468236742374624362385 creations. 🤗🤗

You are one of the sweetest person i ever met.
-tanu

--Ravz

Kaju barfiii!🤗
Happy happy happy happy HAPPY birthday🤗 You is one year older now😃 But still younger then me😳🤣 How does it feel?😎 Not the younger then me part but one year older one🤣 Cuz well, the younger part might make you feel jawan and me feel like a budhi and that's no fun😳 For me anyway🤣Anywho, I forgot what I was gonna say🤔 Must not have been important😆 Oh! Maybe I should give you your gift😃
Here😎

Now that I think about it, our friendship ki dastaan started off thanks to MN😳 If it werent for them, you wouldn't be on the MJHT forum and making amazing siggies. And yes I'm hoping by the end of this I'll do enough tareef that you'll make me a surprise one🤣 Joke😆 But I really do love your siggies😍 And it was cuz of that I used MJHT member awards as an excuse to bug you into making😎 Except in the end I only got to use one😔 Anyway, it was thanks to that I got to make conversation with you and we went back and forth via PMs😎 Anddd I'm not sure if you remember this, but I was a silent stalker of your shop😎 I even requested once Of course it was a b-day sig so it wasn't really for me🤔 And all of this has nothing to do with your b-day so I'll just shut up😆
Ok the first meeting you part did cuz it led to the friends part and what's so special about that? Answer: You is my friend😃 You're super cool and an amazing person and I love you to bits. I have a tendency to um... not reply back frequently but I love PMing you and talking about chocolate and barfi and shops and driving and bhoot (🤣) oh and heights😆
Happy Birthday once again🤗
-Ravs di😎

--Jot

Yo KJ! Happy Birthday! I LOVE your creations and you're a cute little person and stuff. You're awesome. XD Except, how could you get married to Sweetu? You're my great grandfather then. 😳 Sad for you but it makes sense.. You're getting OLDER!!😲 Hope you don't die soon. =] And my gift? An imaginary virtual cane. Cause you need it.  I'm such a sweet great granddaughter eh? 😃 Anyhow.

^^Jottu, dun be surprized, had this extra siggy, so jz updatin it in ur msg🤣

On a serious note, i hope you have a blast on your birthday! Eat lots of cake and chocolate and demand for gifts and all things great. It's your special day!
With love,
Jot.

--Shinii

Hey kaju,
Wish you a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY. I hope u get everything you wish for. Enjoy today to your fulliest. Eat a lot of cake and save some for us CC's. I think i first meet you in your shop. We havent gotten to know each other much yet but im hoping to get to know you in the CC more.
You sound like a very fun person and your creations are just mind-blowing as you already know.

Once again a very very very HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAJU

--Zunni

Hey Kaju..
Wishing you a birthday that's a very special day--
a day full of smiles and laughter and fun,
a day for enjoying all of life's little pleasures,
a day for enjoying yourself...
and most of all wishing that this very special day
is only the beginning of a very beautiful year!!!
Happy Birthday!!!

- Zunni

--Nj

Dear Kaju =)
May this birthday herald the coming of a brand new year with your brightest dreams coming true! Blow out the candles, make a wish, smuggle all the gifts and eat lots of cake!!! 😆
hugs and best wishes,
NJ 😳

--Avni

Many many happy returns of the day ..Kaju!🥳
May today be filled with sunshine and smiles, laughter and love...
and may all your wishes come true...
God bless you..
Lots of love,
Durgavni

--Mayur_Arti_Fan

Wish you a very very happy birthday kajal. I know that we havent gotten that many opportunities to talk since i joined the forum when mjht ended but from the few times i did talk with you, i can tell that you're a very sweet and warm person. On your birthday all i can say is i hope God fulfills all of your wishes and that he always showers his blessings on you. Happy birthday once again

--Anne156

hey wish her all de best for future ...😳i just make quick sigg for her i knw my creations are not to good..bt its just a way to say wish her best of luck for future...here are those..

--Sofia
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Happy Birthday To You
Happy Birthday To You
Happy Birthday To Kajal
Happy Birthday To You
🥳
🥳
🥳
🥳
Hope you have a great Day
And hope you get Everything you Wanted
I hope all your Birthday Dreams and Wishes come True
Hope your Birthday Blossoms Into Lots Of Dreams come true
May Everyday be filled with Sunshine and Smiles, Laughter and Love
Happy Birthday and many Happy Returns of the Day.
God gives us two Gifts...
One is chance and the other is Choice,
Chance to have Friends
And Choice to select the Best ones,
Like You!
*Hugs*
🤗
🤗
🤗
🤗
Take Care
LoveYouLoadz
Sofia
xxx
xxx
Hope You Like Your Gifts😃
No Happy Birthday Like Before So You Can Use Whenevr You Like😃

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

--AmyArtiMaYur

Kaju...sweety...we are soo not in touch...wonder where you are lost...hehe...miss our pm chats...:( hope things are great on your side :)
So it's your birthday today huh??? Great :D How old?? :P or should i say how young?? :P :P

Anyhow, just want you to know that even though we may not be in touch, you are someone whose friendship i will ALWAYS treasure :) You are one of the sweetest ppl i have met on IF and would never want to lose a great friend like you :) and of course apart from being a sweetheart, you also make siggies that make me catch my breath...:D you are just AWESOME :)

So A VERY VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU , SWEETY :D
I hope that the coming year provides you with all the success and fulfillment your heart wishes and May this birthday offer you as much joy and happiness as you give to all who know you.

Always remember that your birthday is a special time to celebrate the gift of "YOU" to the world and if there is something good you are dreaming of then may it come true because you deserve it all :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ONCE AGAIN HUN :D Take care and Enjoy :) Keep Smiling :D

--Gur

Happy Birthday Kaju 🤗

May all your wishes and dreams come true. May this coming year bring you loads of success and happiness. I still remember meeting you in the SP Forum. Wow .. that was a while ago. I've seen your creations around the forum and they are simply a-m-a-z-i-n-g! ⭐️

Keep in touch. Hope you have a wonderful day. Happy birthday once again. Keep Smiling!
- Gurpz

--lovebapu

Happy Birthday Kajal!!🥳
Hope u have an AWESOME birthday and year ahead!!😃

--Yamini

Kajal 🤗

Here's wishing you an extremely fun-filled birthday sweetheart. You are a very dear friend to me. More like a younger sis, whose so many years younger than i am, but it feels like we know each other since a long time. And indeed that is so. You remember the very first time our interaction happened. It was on your shop and MJHT CG, and at that time i had no idea about you as a person. I miss talking to you sweetie, i miss our conversations...But hope you have a great great birthday, and many more like these to come.I love you endless Kajal, god bless you girl!
Made something for you, hope you like it 🤗

Enjoy your day to the fullest love. You totally deserve it. Muaahs 🤗

--Eva

ARE YOU 1...ARE YOU 2...okay, no. =)) =)) =)) =))

Don't know where to start, to be honest...there's just so much to say. And DONT WORRY...there are SOME good things I have to say. =)) =)) =))

You know what the regular routine is...we can never do birthday messages without going down memory lane...as embarrassing as it is...it's like OUR THING. =)) =)) =))

MOST EMBARASSING MOMENT Heya...I'd thought to wish u a Happy Birthday Hope u have a great day and hope to see many more...
Seen ur posts in JDJ2 and saw it was ur Bday so Pmed u...I dont even know u but dunno y i wanted to pm u anyways...U r probz thinking wot a strange girl
Anyways See ya...Luv Kajal xx

I'M JOKING...I DID WORSE...WITH MY :D AND >:D< EMOTICONS...CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT WAS US? :O =)) =)) =))

I was SO boring, so naive, gullible, friendly, polite...BUT WE BOTH EVENTUALLY GOT OUT OF THAT...and I became a crude, snob, obnoxious, sickening, moronic monster...and you just stuck with those...uh...interesting...one-liners. =)) =)) =))

BACK TO THE PM..."I DONT EVEN KNOW U BUT DUNNO Y I WANTED TO PM U ANYWAYS..." =)) =)) =))

I'll ignore that...IDK if I can even call that English...but WHATEVER...I'LL IGNORE THE GRAMMAR TODAY. =)) =)) =))

Your explanation made PERFECT SENSE...you didn't know me...and you didn't know why you wanted to PM me. SURE, PERFECT, NO QUESTIONS ASKED, PLAY HOPSCOTCH...WOO KAJU...YOUR LOGIC MAKES ME WANNA SPREAD JOY ACROSS THE WORLD. =)) =)) =))

"U R PROBZ THINKING WOT A STRANGE GIRL" *SHE DID NOT JUST SAY PROBZ AND WOT, SHE DID NOT* =)) =)) =)) =))

That was the FIRST time I ever got a PM like that...so I probably did go W*F out loud...but you know how I was...always HEE HEEING AT EVERYTHING. :D =)) =)) =))

But seriously...that one absurd action of yours...DEFINED US. GAVE BIRTH TO US. November 17th, 2007 - WHERE IT ALL STARTED. =)) =)) =))

Those CRAZY LONG PMs...with the random Archie and Arthur questions...and then we moved onto those *HEAD DESK* "you're +1 more awesome-r, better, cooler" statements...which we both knew we only did to put up the conversation. I'M JOKING. =)) =)) =))

But a lot of the credit goes to Kasam Se / Jhalak / PD / JB...that's probably the only thing we shared in common, to be honest...but opposites attract. =)) =)) =))

It's actually pretty ironic...we left KS and you went to MJHT & I went to Bidaai...and both shows ended within a week of each other (except my show ended for me back in June =)))...and none of us are over the shows and we've both pretty much ditched Desi TV. GO US! =))

Our JB hubs, the MKP THREAD with BUNNY-BOY (DONT ASK) HARSHAD ...and then of course...SHIR COMES ALONG. *DRUM ROLL* =)) =)) =))

The 3 of us...HEE HEE...HOO HOO...WHY ARE WE ACTING LIKE THIS...IDK...ITS CUTE. I met Shir because of the Khwab Dekhe song not being on the Race album...no life, I tell you. =)) BUT IT WAS FOR THE BETTER, I GUESS. =))

And then...KAJU KI DUKAAN FOUNDED ON MAY 31st, 2008. =)) =)) =))

OH MY GODDD...3 YEAR ANNIVERSARY?????? CONGRATS MAN...BEEN AN AMAZING JOURNEY!!!! MAKE IT TO 100...1000...10000000...AND BEYOND!!! That place is eternal...MAKE A NEW YEARS RESOLUTION TO UPDATE MORE THOUGH. = )) =)) =)) =))

"omg guys im sooo sorry...been really busy with CSW & all...i'll reply & update more often"

*3 months later*

Search: Kaju's Creations
Found: Page 435355453 =)) =)) =)) =)) =))

Your shop brings back MAD memories too...MY BILLIONS OF RESERVED SPOTS WHICH I STILL HAVENT UPDATED...our spamming...SHIR'S EXCUSES. =)) =)) =))

YOUR SHOP MADE PRIYA & I BECOME EVEN CLOSER TOO...and PRIYA, IF YOU'RE READING THIS...I MISS YOU!!!! Haven't spoken to you in AGES...come on MSN / FB soon...it's been way too long...my I-F has kinda been WHACKED for the past 5 months...so apparently, my last login was on January 31st. =)) =)) =)) =)) =))

AND GOING TO YOUR SIGS...what do I say? MAYBE I SHOULD SAVE SOME TIME AND NOT SAY ANYTHING. =)) =)) =))

JOKING JOKING...for me, you'll ALWAYS be my favourite sig maker...and I know everyone on I-F has AMAZING talent, but your sigs are just SOMETHING ELSE. SO unique...and so different. Your styles, your blending, textures, colouring, texts, fonts...PERFECT. Everything goes together SO well and everyone can see the results...COMMENTS AND COMMENTS. I've seen you grow from your KS sigs to your MN sigs to everything else...it's honestly REMARKABLE. I love EVERY SINGLE PIECE OF ART you've created...and I can't wait to see more...when my I-F works again, COMMENTS GALORE...with procrastination. =)) =)) =))

As much as I cover my face everytime I look back at these interactions...I can't help but smile...CAN YOU BELIEVE IT? We've tolerated 3 and A HALF WHOLE YEARS of each other...well, you've tolerated 3 and a half years of me mostly. INSANITY. =)) =)) =))

You're definitely the first person on I-F I got close to...my oldest dost...and closest to my heart because of the crazy things we've shared. =)) I know I don't show it a lot...perhaps ever...=)) BUT you always know that I'm always here for you. We may not get to talk on a regular basis all the time...but the times we do get to talk...I'm always laughing my YOU-KNOW off and have a huge grin on my face. =)) FEELING FRIED LIKE A CHEESESTICK, WERID, HAPPU, CANADA VS UK, SHEILA, MY BRB AND NEVER COMING BACK, GUJJU JOKES, VENOM...we end up making the stupidest things HILARIOUS. =)) DON'T CHANGE...for anyone or because of anyone. The positive attitude you have...it'll take you miles in life. Your optimism is your biggest advantage...along with the generosity, friendliness, HEIGHT (=)))...I RUINED IT RIGHT THERE. =)) You've done SO much for me...more than I deserve, thats for sure...and today, I'd like to thank you for ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING you've done for me. Be it making my day by bringing a smile on my face, the epic convos, the emergency sigs you ALWAYS do for me (I OWE YOU 43746738246873 FAVOURS I KNOW) and BY JUST BEING YOU. No matter what, I'll always be DAMN proud of you! God bless. >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D<

SO IN ALL...MAY ALL YOUR WISHES COME TRUE, STUFF YOURSELF WITH CAKE LIKE YOU DO EVERY HOUR OR SO, PARTY HARD, BE SAFE (IF ONLY) AND GOD BLESS YOU!!!! You deserve ONLY happiness and success...wishing you all the best for every challenge in life...tackle it with a smile. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ONCE AGAIN, KAJU...I LOVE YOU SO SO SO MUCH...AND IDK if I'll get a chance to come online today because of my intern schedules...but I BETTER TALK TO YOU BY THIS WEEKEND. I'M GONNA TRY MY BEST...I LOVE YOU!!!!! Have an amazing day!!! ;)) <333333333333

--Shireen

BOOO! HA I BEAT YOU THIS TIME! YAYYY! But I'll let you win today because it's your day!

Ok so it's 12:35 AM here so HAPPY BIRTHDAY! WHOOO! I'M CELEBRATING YOUR B-DAY WHILE WRITING MY PAPER! Hopefully today will bring me luck!

So the big day is FINALLY here! It took what...365 days since last year??? Looong time yaar! BUT on the bright...YOU'RE AN ANTIQUE JUST ME THE ME AND PAPU! I think we should start going to bingo every week! Man AS IF you forgot! I was about to laugh when you said "I actually forgot" shame on you! Any other b-day it's ok to forget! BUT THIS IS YOUR 18TH BIRTHDAY FOR GOD'S SAKE!!!!!!!!

Anyways...enough scolding you on your b-day (I love that I'm older than you! It comes in handy eh shorty??) ;)

First off...HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BESTEST FRIEND IN THE WORLD! 4 YEARS! CAN YOU BELEIVE IT????? And we're still closer than ever (evidence in our last ym chat...usual spookiness happening!) lol! But on a serious note at first when it all those things were happening with us I was like coincidence??? But then I started to think that no maybe it's something else, something more, and it is! It's like something that'll always keep us together (our own pavitra rishta) haiii!

While writing this I was looking back at all the previous b-day threads that we made for each other over the years (yeah I saved all of them...don't make fun) and I brought back sooo many memories! I don't know if you remember this, but the first year we celebrated your b-day, I wrote you this gigantic essay in which I practically poured my heart out to you, and you know what I still feel the exact same way! You're honestly, my first true best friend that I've ever had which is why you'll always be special to me! No matter if we haven't talked in days, months, years, janams, your friendship will always be cherished!

You're a true friend! You're always there when I need you to make me cry, laugh, or to just talk about random crap that might not be important, but we make every little thing we talk about important! The same goes to Eva di! Even though we barely talk anymore which sucks every time we do talk it doesn't feel weird, we just pick up right from where we left off which is amazing! I really love you guys like sooo much! You both mean the world to me and I don't know what I do without you guys!

Barfi...I don't know whether I should thank you or regret the day we met because I got the greatest annoyance in my life through you...EVA!!!!!!!!!!!! You know I'm just joking right???? If Eva weren't around, life would be BORING...but hell a lot more peaceful (sorry papu! Love you jaanu)!

I hope this birthday is everything you wished for and more cause you deserve better than the best! I think you're the best thing since sliced bread! You're the nicest person I've met with the biggest heart and loving and caring nature and I love you to bits and pieces for that! Happy 18th yaar and I hop we can talk soon! I'll be home tonight at like 10:30 your time! Hopefully you'll be on! I didn't get a chance to get presents for you, but I have the best present in mind! You'll have to wait to see what it is!

Love you loads yaar! You'll always be special to me and papu...even more than you know!!

{Happy Birthday Kaju}
F R O M   :   C R A Z Y - C R E A T I V E S

GUESS WHO'S BACK...BACK AGAIN...MOM IS BACK...TELL A FRIEND...GUESS WHO'S BACK...GUESS WHO'S BACK. :@ =)) =)) =))

It's like in the hospital...you were like "OH...SHOULD I COME OUT ON THE LAST DAY OF MAY OR FIRST DAY OF JUNE?" I'm surprised...I would have figured you'd be like "YOU KNOW WHAT...I'LL JUST EAT MORE LARD TILL THE 1st" =)) =)) =))

ANYWAYS...enough of my genius. I KNOW MY LITTLE INTROS ARE SO INSPIRING. THEY MAKE YOU WANNA DO SO MUCH MORE IN LIFE...AND ACHIEVE MORE...AND BE SUCCESSFUL LIKE MOI. =)) =)) =))

WELL, ENOUGH OF ME. It's May 31st...the 151st day of the year...TODAY ITS ALL ABOUT...WORLD NO TOBACCO DAY!!!!! =)) =)) =)) =))

Don't do 'em, miste...I mean "MISSY"...don't do 'em. =)) =)) =))

I promise...no more "LAMENESS" today from my side. I'll keep my head on my shoulders today...and let my heart do all the talking today...not my gen...I mean, not that brain of mine. =)) =)) =))

First of all, let's start of us with the obvious...ONE YEAR OLDER HOPEFULLY MEANS ONE INCH CLOSER TO THE STEERING WHEEL. =)) =)) =)) =)) =))

JOKING JOKING JOKING...HAAAPPY BIRTHDAAAY KAAAJU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--Shireen

Edited by starry.phoenix - 12 years ago
kchaims thumbnail

I would request kajuly not to read this🤣🤣 Highly temption still🤣 see you are warned🤣

So as she is a wonderful person Ravjot and i wrote stories🤣🤣

Once upon a time
In a land far far FAR away
Kaju barfi was invented

tMr and Mrs Kaju Sr fell love at first taste when they came across this sweet thing. Their love and passion for Kaju barfi was so strong that they decided to name their daughter Kajal, nickname: Kaju

Kaju however, was not pleased by this and did not like being referred to as a food item and therefore started to detest kaju barfi😳 This was unheard of and Mr and Mrs Kaju Sr. were shocked and decided to take their lovely daughter the kaju barfi specialist and were devastated when they learned that Kaju did not like kaju😳 She had fallen for a lesser nut: badaam

Not knowing what to do, Mr and Mrs Kaju Sr. decided to send Kaju to her aunt Pista to be cured. Unfortunately for them, aunt Pista was a Harry Potter fanatic and instead of curing Kaju, thanks to her Kaju became obsessed with HP and was often found at night holding a pen and yelling lumos. Needless to say, the pen did not light up and Kaju was not a witch. Of course there had been claims of her being seen in the sky on a broom but the witnesses could've been high off chocolate.

Not sure of what to do, Kaju's parents finally gave up and accepted the fact that their daughter loved badaam. It was a difficult thing to except, but like the HP issue, they got used to it. That and a new problem had emerged: The existence of Mayank Sharma and Nupur Bhushan😳

Thanks to MN, Kaju focused her free time collecting images and stored up to 8942847824827842 and that motivated her to become one of the b e s t siggy makers on I-F. And that is the Kaju we all know and love. And thanks to this story, you all now know her life history😎

Now the second story🤣

Once upon a time on one fine day of may a baby was born a very
 cash-ewww baby🤣  🤣Yeah Kaju
🤣
She was mayurian by birth . She obviously wore the Mayur baba's rudraksh around her waist and had a tattoo saying "by god" on her shoulders. Tsk tsk YES she wore half shouldered dresses just to show this tattoo😳
🤣 Too much of show of tsk tsk🤣🤣
Moving on .🤣🤣
She lived in the city of mileyjabhumtumpur, which was indeed a big city in a big country IndiaForums.
She was pretty famous .. for all the bad things she dis .Tsk tsk🤣🤣
Stories about all the murders she did became spreading in the city . ☢️ The way of murdering was the main point of intrest. She stole hearts with her creations. stealing cars bikes cars houses is ok BUT HEARTS? YES SHE DID .😳
Then came the turning point in her life. Her stories came to the years of crazycreatives-quida leader aman ali quli khan . Aman ali quli khan gave her a set of AK-photoshop 47 and asked her to start the job along with two other criminals eggjactly like kaju, namely Zunudu-jalian wala bagh and shickachoo -hur -dar dor -khan .

After joining the notorious team of crazycreative -quida she lived in the city od geetbai , a famous city near mumbai where men moved around half naked doing some kun fu sort of thing and ladies watched and left their earings and then men went searching them in the room.😳🤣
She couldnt find true love in solid form so she started looking for true love in gaseous state and she got DJ Smoke as her lover. 🤣[=)]🤣DJ smoke later got sublimed into solid state with the name mad dipset just to marry Kaju.Now they are having a secret live in relation life in the hills of pista hills...
and they are living happily ever after.😎
🤣🤣

Edited by daffodils.dudu - 12 years ago
.StarryPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Happy wala Birthday Kaju!
Have a gr8 day thn a rockin' year ahead!!😃
Edited by starry.phoenix - 12 years ago
Wishing you a
Very Happy Birthday Kaju!!

https://talronnen.ca/i/recipe_cashews.jpg
_Manpreet_ thumbnail

Happy Birthday Kaju 🤗

May you have a wonderful day today and may all your dreams come true ⭐️! 

Angelic_A thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
KAJUUU BARFIII!!

Happy Happy Birthday to you!! 🥳

Congratulations u are a year older now. 😊 How does that feel? 🤣 Please prepare a speech and present. 🤣

Many Happy returns of the day to you! Hope that this birthday is full of surprises for you. 😎

Have a great one!!
Aman
Edited by Angelic_A - 12 years ago
Payal-15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY KAJU
👏🥳

Have a long and happy life🤗

..-Kaju-.. thumbnail
OMG AWW!
This is so sweet of you all..thanks a ton you guysss🤗
Hahaha what an awesome thread..and amazing messages..awww..me love..🤗 Will reply soon..hehe..x
Thanks again..

PS. All this Maan-Geet stuff..some confusion I think🤣 There is another Kaju in the siggi/avi forum who has the same/similar shop name to mine... which is why I think there are some MG sigs..otherwise I don't even watch Geet🤣
-SMay31- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Hey My most cutest nd talentes sis,🤗🤗

Wish u a very very happy b'day nd many many happy returnz of the day...May GOD bless u...wish u all the best..hv a blast...love yewww sis...🤗

Edited by -Sidra- - 12 years ago