Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi 337: D-N The Real Eternal Story (Page 5)

prncz IF-Rockerz
prncz
prncz

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Moontide

Now for some cross checking and complaints...

Ahem...ahem...ahem...

Episode 337, Scene 3, last bit...

Dutta looks at her as she moves in to embrace him. He puts his left arm around her, placing her chin on her head.

Ahem...I'm not qualified much in the matter and don't really know about these domestic scenes, but can someone please explain how Dutta achieved this???????????????????????????????ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

What a  blopper ,you observed , even i missed ,,Confused

Kshreya has acted catalyst in setting the imagination rolling by musing on the tonal quality of..'Kya hua? Kahan jaa rahi hai?' 
And yes that deep, all husked up, yawny, groggy, guttural 'Yeto, yeto' sound bit just refuses to let go of your hearing. Kaan bajne laage. Actually all the dialouge-BAJI that Dutta did today was in MR's voice. 
You see Dutta is a rooh and needs MR's body to exist, whereas MR brought to life and made tangible the writer(s)' intangible concept of Dutta Bhau.  TongueEmbarrassed,, @word ..

Naku-Dutta lying in bed side by side... now how many FF's have had that scene before? The FF writer's please start crying foul. Cry copy-write violation. 
Its Plagiarism, plain and simple.
The writer's have copied from you guys. Otherwise, why couldn't we have had atleast one such scene when the show was on air? Not even in the morning post the blink-n-miss SR???? 
Its not their original idea I tell you. No way man. Where Tasha's bed is concerned, their creativity bites the dust. They can only borrow. They borrowed from borrowed history before (read Jodha Akbar). Now they have borrowed from you guys.
Arre Babuji, LTL writers ko Tasha ki bed ke bare mein kuch pata nehi (I borrow too)ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Naku removing Dutta's hand from arround her waist. Dutta missing her warmth and waking up...Day Dreaming x Day Dreaming x Day Dreaming  me too Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

And Speaking of Baji...Bandbajao Angry

Is this the situation you wanted me to wait for???????? aww moontide ur wish  for Duji hug

You give Naku a cosy bed, a warm Dutta and a Dutta-wala-hand (those hands!!Day Dreaming...arrrghhh...Angry) flung across her midriff and...

put the hard working Baji in Nasty Nana-land with a dirty hand pointing a battameez barrel at his handsome head?

ShockedAnd you pretend to be fair to Baji???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes I mean it to sting.
omg  ur serious  ROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bandbajaoMoontidemnx12-Carrie-

Moontide Goldie
Moontide
Moontide

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 5:37pm | IP Logged
You know Raj, another thought just struk me,

Dutta's biological mom must have been a real hur-pari to have successfully overtaken and suppressed Damodar's genes during the Zygote-isation of Dutta. Otherwise just think how Dutta could have turned out!!
There's a story about Bernard Shaw which goes somewhat like this...
In a party a very attractive and vain lady was falling all over Shaw, trying to impress upon him a few facts. She supposedly told him, Just think, if we got married then we could have children with your brains and my beauty. Shaw is said to have retorted, but imagine Madam, if it has my beauty and your brains!!

Edited by Moontide - 19 May 2011 at 5:39pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-Roopa-bandbajaomnx12prnczivy_11-Carrie-ImmaculateDreamTheRager

prncz IF-Rockerz
prncz
prncz

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 5:48pm | IP Logged

Dutta's biological mom must have been a real hur-pari to have successfully overtaken and suppressed Damodar's genes during the Zygote-isation of Dutta. Otherwise just think how Dutta could have turned out!!
In a party a very attractive and vain lady was falling all over Shaw, trying to impress upon him a few facts. She supposedly told him, Just think, if we got married then we could have children with your brains and my beauty. Shaw is said to have retorted, but imagine Madam, if it has my beauty and your brains!!

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

kya re moony ,,,we will now dhoondo dutta;s biological mom,, u r rite she must have been a hur pari LOL  supressing Damodar ;s genes LOL during th z...n of duttaROFLROFLROFL 
I am imaginin how dutta wuld be IF NOT ,,  what a parellel u have drawn ,,shaw and the beauty ,, i remember reading that but you gona kill me today  , Moony , we (oh ! not we !  you , are now analysing wht IF dutta was born with the  genes reversed ROFLROFL

I am sure BB, Ana , Appu ,kiran all will be ROFL  ing   from their sofa ;s if they read this OMG OMG ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Moontide Goldie
Moontide
Moontide

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prncz

ROFL

kya re moony ,,,we will now dhoondo dutta;s biological mom,, u r rite she must have been a hur pari LOL  supressing Damodar ;s genes LOL during th z...n of duttaROFLROFLROFL 
I am imaginin how dutta wuld be IF NOT ,,  what a parellel u have drawn ,,shaw and the beauty ,, i remember reading that but you gona kill me today  , Moony , we (oh ! not we !  you , are now analysing wht IF dutta was born with the  genes reversed ROFLROFL

I am sure BB, Ana , Appu ,kiran all will be ROFL  ing   from their sofa ;s if they read this OMG OMG ROFL

What with people having dreams of Dutta's adorable no-bal twins with Naku and Ana having borne him Du-Du and Duttashri...all this genetics bit need to be explored. 
Genes get passed on to generations and kab, kahan, kisme Damodar ki soyi hui XY jaag jaye, kaun jaane!

Edited by Moontide - 19 May 2011 at 6:11pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bandbajaomnx12prnczElysia-Carrie-

prncz IF-Rockerz
prncz
prncz

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=Moontide
I am sure BB, Ana , Appu ,kiran all will be ROFL  ing   from their sofa ;s if they read this OMG OMG ROFL
[/QUOTE]

What with people having dreams of Dutta's adorable no-bal twins with Naku and Ana having borne him Du-Du and Duttashri...all this genetics bit need to be explored. 
Genes get passed on to generations and kab, kahan, kisme Damodar ki soyi hui XY jaag jaye, kaun jaane!
[/QUOTE]

OMG  moony ROFLROFLROFLROFL  no -bal twins  ROFLROFL, du-du and duttashri are the main reason you want to investigate Dutta;s biological genes ,   becoz  kab, kahan, kisme Damodar ki soyi hui XY jaag jaye  OMG  ,,me dying today  ,, moony  tu kaise yeh sab soch leti hai  ,,.. Ana ,, u better see this , Appu  whr r u  ,,me missing you  too  , kiran ,, tum sab ke partner ke heritage ki investigation ho  rahi hai ROFLROFLROFL  ,,moony ,,, yeh log dekh kar pagal ho jayenge ,,man ,, dnt knw . are they going to  ROAR as Dutta ,, Dushman Moony  or ROLFng from their chair;s  # sofas ..me not saying ,,ROFLROFLROFLROFL  ok tel me how u gonna start the investigation ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bandbajaoMoontidemnx12

ivy_11 IF-Rockerz
ivy_11
ivy_11

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sia79

Thanks for the Update BB Smile
DP is back in picture now ...
Poor Baaji got caught Cry Please send Dutta soon to save him ...He needs to know the truth soon ..No Dhokha shouting for Baji n Nakku this time ...

Agree with Sia. Smile

Pleease BB 
Heart

Edited by ivy_11 - 19 May 2011 at 7:12pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bandbajaomnx12

suhana19 IF-Rockerz
suhana19
suhana19

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
Thanx alot for the wonderful and rocking update Hug
Aww poor baaji got caught Embarrassedi hope D saves him ...
Gosh the confused look D gave N the end was worth it LOL...can"t wait to see D bk in action again ...waiting for tomorrow"s update Hug

meghaparti IF-Sizzlerz
meghaparti
meghaparti

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Sorry for the late reply...My net was having problems...Cry But thank god n the engineer who fixed itLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL Now coming to the update...1st of all Thanks for the update BB...Big smile Wow another heart to heart talk between tasha.EmbarrassedEmbarrassedIts always nice to read such scenes where Dutta always shares his pains with Nakku..but poor nakku chahkar bhi apne dard kisse se nahi banth paati...LOL n oh my god..Baaji in trouble I guess..Shockedhopefully he returns safe n sound ...Big smile Precap looks interesting... Now why do I feel Dutta will sense that Baaji n nakku are hiding something from him..n he himself will find out about NS truth by keeping an eye on them.Big smile Dutta the New James Bond...lolLOL

Edited by meghaparti - 20 May 2011 at 2:35am

bandbajaoMoontidemnx12ivy_11

Go to top