Epi 337: D-N The Real Eternal Story - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by ltl_fan

Nice episode BB... loving the progress in the story.    
Gadha to khudh soraha hai biwi ke waist pe haath rakh kar aur humara Baaji ki jaan khatre mein ... 😭  Not fair πŸ˜•
😑😑😑😭😭😭
nice update BB
but what is this Baji is caught so early
whaaat naku,
but story is in progress,Can not PH follow your story avoiding that crap?

Datta's thoughts about DP's wrong deeds are very painful, he thinks he will have to pay for or correct all his misdeeds, he hardly knows anything about DP. Naku trying to ease his pain by her Aayi bolati hai, is very good, Baji is caught, Naku was lucky to escape from that house. Very good episod, precap is interesting too, waiting for tomorrow's episod. Thanks BB & your team😊

Thanks for the Update BB πŸ˜Š
DP is back in picture now ...
Poor Baaji got caught 😭 Please send Dutta soon to save him ...He needs to know the truth soon ..No Dhokha shouting for Baji n Nakku this time ...

Edited by Sia79 - 12 years ago

An excellent episode loved Dutta and his tanhaiyan.

Thanks BB, just what we need to fill the void.

Edited by Lekz - 12 years ago
Thanks...great episode.πŸ‘

Really miss Mishal right now...he would have been amazing in the whole scene.😭

in tomorrow update please include some intimate moments btw tasha in form nakku trying to ease dutta from his guilt ,it would be relief in such a sad and tensed situation,please do consider, awesome work keep it upπŸ‘πŸΌ
Originally posted by Elysia

"Kahan jaa rahi hai tu?" Huh. I wonder what Dutta would do if Naku answered: "Baji ke paas."

Before I dive into the episode, I'd like to point out how Naku made me go during the precap. That was just one of those moments when I wanted to dig a hole for her. It also cracked me up, because it was a busted moment where the said word is written all over her face, and because it showed exactly how pure and innocent Naku is at heart. There's one more thing that I'd like to point out, because to me it is an epic thing on LTL; a scene where you see Dutta and Naku sleeping next to each other and then Dutta having his arm around her waist as well. E P I C on LTL. I've wanted to see this since- well, uh, since the first Damodar track back in October. Finally. Can I hug the writers without them considering me a creep?

Okay, so perhaps the third man on the photograph is Sriram or perhaps he isn't. I'm assuming that he is Sriram and that there are more dirty secrets yet to be revealed in relation to the Patil family. I mean, speculations, right? What if Sriram and Damodar were involved in something bad before one brother turned good and issues emerged between the brothers? What I don't understand, essentially, is what the reason for the dislike between the brothers actually was. Sriram - was this man really as amazing and good as he seemed, or did something make him turn down the path of good? I'm looking forward to the episode in which the relationship between Nana and Damodar (and the third man) is unveiled. Young men err. Did these three men do something terrible?

I enjoyed the storm of conflicted emotions within Dutta as he sat in his chair, thinking of his father. I have to concede that the man is almost ambivalent when it comes to his father. It's almost as if he's purposely trying to find all excuses possible to hate Damodar, because he's really afraid of knowing the truth and the regret that might follow. Like Naku said, he's condemning a man who's dead and cannot defend himself - regardless of whether he deserves it or not (personally, I think not, but just being the devil's advocate here). Dutta is quite aware that there's more to Damodar's past, more to his father than he knows, but he's stubbornly sticking to his decision of not wanting to know. Either because 1) he's afraid that he might dig up more dirt and hate himself and his father more, or 2) he's afraid that he'll find out that his father wasn't as horrible as he seems and he'll come to regret something that he doesn't want to regret. Either way, he's afraid of facing the monster in the closet.

He's not relating to/facing the situation and he's not entirely stepping away from it either. What he's trying to do is run. Escape from having to deal with it. It's typical of him. He does not want to know what or who his father really was, but he doesn't want to - completely - let go of him either. He sits down and thinks about him. It frustrates him, angers him, troubles him, shapes his perception of not only Damodar, but also himself - but he won't actually investigate Damodar, his past, won't relate to it and deal with it.

Regrets comes in all shapes and sizes. Probably, the biggest regrets are not for the things we did, but the things that we didn't do. Perhaps that's what Dutta essentially fears. So he's condemning a man that he never really hated, but convinced himself to hate. Why torture yourself like this, Dutta? God, this man can be emo. We're a perfect match. Anyway, point is that the man needs to stop thinking in problems, but in solutions. There's a silent accusation in the air that his father, Damodar, was a possible women-trafficking dealer. Don't condemn. Investigate. Then deal.

I should be Dutta's therapist more than his second wife.

Naku positively surprised me in this episode. She became stronger, in my eyes. She grew. We've seen how well she handles Dutta, but this time she handled him with a lot more power than before. She didn't handle him like a mother would handle her child, but she handled him like a wife would handle her troubled husband. (How many times did I just type "handle/handled"?) She didn't wrap things into wool and then present it to him. She forced him to deal with the bitter truth of her words, but gave him comfort through her touch to compensate for the lack of it in her words. To be honest, Dutta needed to hear it as straightforward as she put it.

He has to deal with it.

I'm just hoping that Naku's words had some serious impact and that he'll investigate Damodar and his past. Whenever a storm comes his way, he instantly shuts down - blaming himself, the world, and pondering over the horror of it all - instead of waiting till the storm arrives and face it, right on. What a complex, frustrating, and beautiful man.

Moments like these, when he's emotionally down, I remember just why this show became such a beauty, such a unique and worth watching beauty - Dutta and his journey, in every sense 😍 

BAJI. Omigod. That's all I have to say. I mean, it was so cool of him to check out that house - it just showed his support and faith in Naku - but alone? Why, Baji? Why? I'm sure that he won't be shot, or anything like that, but what if he's kidnapped? OMIGOD, I just had a flash of a scene from Misery and Baji is Paul Sheldon *gulp* I hope he returns home safely.

Wait a second. Maybe Madhu will save him. She'll see him from her flight's window, pull on a hot parachute, and sky dive from the plane. What a unique Bollywood romantic scene that would be 😍

Speaking of Madhu... I have to be honest. I don't care if there's an LS coming up between her and Baji or not, because I really just want to see her relationship to Dutta develop/grow, and I want her character to grow. There's so much I want explored in relation to her/her past with Damodar. I am seriously hoping to see her get more involved now when the track is turning back to Damodar. The bond between Dutta and Madhu is frail, but beautiful. I want to see it strenghten. I want it explored.

I want. I want. I want. I'm a two-year old in a candy store and you're not to give me everything I want. But if you do, I'll be a very happy two-year old πŸ˜ƒ

Tonight's episode was awesome. It explored Dutta's emotions toward his father once again. The wild confusion, the shattered hope, the fear, the curiosity, the possibilities... Whether he admits it or not, Dutta wanted to know Damodar - naturally. Regardless of whether he was a good or bad man, he wanted to at least know Damodar and decide for himself.

There's nothing stopping him now, except himself.

Naku, find that letter and plaster it to Dutta's eyes if you have to - but make him read it!

Hi  Ana .. I simply loved your review and your pen that painted the words on this canvas  .. so  beautifully  written ,, I wish i culd express so  beautifully πŸ‘πŸ€—

thnks,, also 

my 2 cents  thgts,, reg the prediction of the 3rd person, I feel it is Sanjarao .. all 3 must be friends  and me thinks it was Nana's idea to do any business for money ,,but Srao and Damodar may have resisted  ,,,
you see Srao was his accomplice till his death so  they teamed up  later on too and NANA was I guess not in pic then ,,

also  gud point you raised  reg  Madhu Dutta realtionship , it truly is a beautiful bond waiting to be explored
and your
Naku, find that letter and plaster it to Dutta's eyes if you have to - but make him read it!
had me 🀣

Dear Bandbajao,

Had this episode been telecast, I think I would have sat very quietly for a longish period of time with my thoughts in darkness. Reflecting. Trying to emotionally reach that abyss that Dutta seems to be trying to fathom here. 
A scene from Deewar crept up on me. The one where Vijay pulls up his sleeves and cries in anguish...pehle us admi se sign le aao jisne mere hath pe ye likh diya tha...ye...mera baap chor hai. Today Dutta was cursing and questioning his ASTITWA in a similar fashion.
I know Dutta got lacerated with the truth of his lineage at an age when he is mature as a man. Not a tender, impressionable kid like Vijay was when he went through the trauma of being tatooed. But precisely because of this, Dutta is probably more deeply violated. Dutta himself is a killer too. But the absolute absence of principles, of human values in the man who sired him must have crushed his universe.
Its as if he would cut open himself to let all that blood drain from his system. The feeling of violation, of being soiled to the core because of who you are is something that's probably beyond our comprehension. The sense of guilt that this man carries for being his father's son is frightenning. We all want to be proud of where we come from. I guess we all are. To feel not just ashamed of your father, but be disgusted with the very essence of his existence is too radical and explosive a reality. It tears you into thousand little pieces and each torn part hurts just all that more. Dutta wants to cleanse himself of this feeling. Yet there's no escaping his reality. 
Is this how a rape victim feels? This maddening urge to turn the clock and set things back to normal? Yet knowing you have to live with the unbearable for the rest of your existence?

Dutta  has always had a regret of not having known Sriram Patil, who he had believed was his father. A man who was revered by his contemporaries as a leader. The absence of a father figure in his life had probably always troubled Dutta. Hence his loyalty and devotion for Nanasaheb Tawde. But when the truth of his lineage crossed his path, it brought a tornado into the life of an already much devastated man. For someone as proud as Dutta, knowing he was wagered in a game of cards like an object must have been the severest of blows. How many of us here can actually accept the way a certain section of society consider women as a marketable comodity? Did Dutta feel like a comodity himself? He knows he was an unwanted child. Does he also think of himself as a result of a loveless consummation?  

Its not difficult to grasp why Dutta can't bring himself to forgive his biological father. But probably thats the only escape route for him. The only way he can lay those ghosts. But Naku has a big challenge at hand. To make Dutta see Damodar from a dispassionate perspective is probably a huge ask from the man. She is so right when she quotes her Ayi to put across her point. Yes To bash a dead person is the meanest of things that one can do, knowing there will be no comebacks. But is that not what we keep doing all the time. Especially when it comes to celebrities? 
Naku is probably her Bappa's chosen one. For she has that inner power to seek out that which is good in others. She had every faith in Dutta's human side when he himself did not believe it still existed within him. She saw that in Damodar too. her sixth sense says Saab's father was a changed man in his last days. But making Dutta accept that will be so difficult. Probably he doesn't want to accept any of it even if he already knows. Actually hate is such a powerful emotion that you fall deeply in love with the idea of hating the person. That actually makes it so much more difficult to let go. You remain connected with the object of your Hatred. Dutta will have to realise this if he really wants to let Damodar go. Right now he is clutching on to his father in a fashion.

Damodar Patil is his albatross. But Dutta's blessed to have Naku and Yes Baji by his side. He is looking for redemption in Nakus eyes. For its in those eyes that Dutta has always wanted to see his own truth get reflected. 

This is another episode that I will keep locked close to my heart. 

Thank you, whoever is behind this soul searching script. 

Its just that the longing to see all these emotions translated on screen by the rightful owners of Dutta and Nakus faces is deepenning with every passing day. 

Edited by Moontide - 12 years ago
Now for some cross checking and complaints...

Ahem...ahem...ahem...

Episode 337, Scene 3, last bit...

Dutta looks at her as she moves in to embrace him. He puts his left arm around her, placing her chin on her head.

Ahem...I'm not qualified much in the matter and don't really know about these domestic scenes, but can someone please explain how Dutta achieved this???????????????????????????????

Kshreya has acted catalyst in setting the imagination rolling by musing on the tonal quality of..'Kya hua? Kahan jaa rahi hai?' 
And yes that deep, all husked up, yawny, groggy, guttural 'Yeto, yeto' sound bit just refuses to let go of your hearing. Kaan bajne laage. Actually all the dialouge-BAJI that Dutta did today was in MR's voice. 
You see Dutta is a rooh and needs MR's body to exist, whereas MR brought to life and made tangible the writer(s)' intangible concept of Dutta Bhau.

The Husband-wife scene makes you yearn for more. You want to grab that understanding and love and make it your own reality.One rarely gets to see this aspect of a man-woman relationship handled so sensitively and in depth on screen. Love has so many facets. This one rarely gets a chance to shine the way it does in LTL.

@Elysia...I'm moved by that review. You really know the father of your kids. And don't mince your words when exposing his shortcomings. Yes, Dutta needs to bring that head up from its sandy burrow and go look truth in the eye.Who knows, he may just be rewarded for it.

Naku-Dutta lying in bed side by side... now how many FF's have had that scene before? The FF writer's please start crying foul. Cry copy-write violation. 
Its Plagiarism, plain and simple.
The writer's have copied from you guys. Otherwise, why couldn't we have had atleast one such scene when the show was on air? Not even in the morning post the blink-n-miss SR???? 
Its not their original idea I tell you. No way man. Where Tasha's bed is concerned, their creativity bites the dust. They can only borrow. They borrowed from borrowed history before (read Jodha Akbar). Now they have borrowed from you guys.
Arre Babuji, LTL writers ko Tasha ki bed ke bare mein kuch pata nehi (I borrow too)

Naku removing Dutta's hand from arround her waist. Dutta missing her warmth and waking up...😍 x πŸ˜ x πŸ˜

Kahan ja rahi hai tu? if Naku answers, 'Baji ke paas' 
Dutta will send his larynx to the ICU crying DHOKA< DHOKA< DOUBLE DHOKAAA
Then he will sit on the floor spreading his legs and cry like a sunami. Then take out his pistol and be confused as to who he wanted to put down first? B, N ya D?
You see he has always thought of himself as the centre of the B-D-N eternal story. But now he realises its actually Baji and both he and Naku are in love with the dimpled man.

And Speaking of Baji...Bandbajao πŸ˜‘

Is this the situation you wanted me to wait for????????

You give Naku a cosy bed, a warm Dutta and a Dutta-wala-hand (those hands!!😍...arrrghhh...😑) flung across her midriff and...

put the hard working Baji in Nasty Nana-land with a dirty hand pointing a battameez barrel at his handsome head?

😲And you pretend to be fair to Baji???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes I mean it to sting.

Edited by Moontide - 12 years ago