Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi 337: D-N The Real Eternal Story (Page 2)

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Wow! All the flashbacks featured today are the most brilliantly shot, written, directed & acted scenes in the one year history of LTL. The father-son confrontation on the Visarjan was truly unmatched & never seen on TV before scene. The intense chemistry between both D & Damodar was jaw dropping superbly supported all the way by rest of the cast, the extras included.At the time I was really ill pining away to meet such a man in real.Patil Saab in his element.Day Dreaming What intense rage & aggression! The grim expression throughout the procession. The silent not-a-step-out-of-line orders to his BGs .Wow! Just wow! Wish you had delved more there.Was a tad disappointing to see Kala off Papaji with poison from her beer cooler.Ouch
Fantastic episode,BBClap It is starting to hurt again that Mishal will never be onscreen as beloved DSP again after reading such overwhelming scenes written for him.
Thanks & God BlessSmile

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

CyberOstrich-Roopa-bandbajaoMoontiderama_2010Ani_La_Iamprnczivy_11Elysia

prncz IF-Rockerz
prncz
prncz

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Thansk BB for ths wonder ful story ,,,

Dutta's painful memories have been raked by the mention of his baba's name in this SAnjay rao's businees  .he still has not forgiven his dad   and now is shaken to see that his dad was involved in this businees he hates so core from his heart   he doesnt want to  knw more "Damodar ka poora such janen ko Dutta ko Darr lagta hai ",, and "is khoon ka kitna karz ada karna hai mujhe ko ,,,"

..   and Nakku as usual is the balm that tries to calm his fears , anger , frustration , she is such a  positive character ,,,

this pair is truly made in heaven LOLhe so  impulsive and impatient and she ,, extreme patient and positive 

I feel for baaji ,,he is such a true frind he will  go to any extend to  help his bhau  and help him over come his enemey ,,he has now gne to Nana's house to see the photo ...and find the truth Tongue

Precap is scary  hope bajji is able to come out of this situaiton ...

thnk s for this wonderful epi ...  BB

Raj

Edited by prncz - 19 May 2011 at 11:41am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bandbajaoMoontide-Carrie-

ivy_11 IF-Rockerz
ivy_11
ivy_11

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
The torment and guilt of being Damodar's son has surfaced again. Dutta holds himself responsible for his father's bad deeds...Though I feel NS is the biggest culprit.

Naku love, understanding and "Bhashan"  is the balm for Dutta's each and every ailment...heart, body and soulLOL.  Tasha's jodi is truly made in heaven.

The pre-cap has got me all worried for Baji...but I am sure being Dutta's right hand man he will be able to tackle the situation.

On hindsight, our Naku is a true super woman jasoos..she managed to get inside the haveli, snoop around and come out safely, without anyone being wiser. Our Gadha should take his wife seriously.

Thanks for the awesome episode, BBHug

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

CyberOstrich-Roopa-bandbajaoMoontiderama_2010prncz-Carrie-

rama_2010 IF-Dazzler
rama_2010
rama_2010

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged

Dutta's monologues were beautiful... n then his question "aur kitne toofan Naku"... "Is ke khoon ka aur kitna karz ada karna hai mujhe"...  Well said Dutta... its really difficult for a child to pay for his/ her parents deeds... Wish no child should go thru it...

Its heart breaking to see our Dutta shattered...  But yeh this time Naku is there with him to console him.. so the path will be a bit smoother... Bappa's greatest gift to Dutta is Naku...  such a beautiful relationship our Tasha have. (shayad ...nazar lag gayee)

Now.. looks like Baaji is in trouble... is it NS that has caught him...?

Precap is interesting... its becomes difficult for Naku to lie to Dutta.. except for the FR which she hid.

Thanks BB & team for the wonderful epi...  

Edited by rama_2010 - 19 May 2011 at 9:58am

-Roopa-bandbajaoMoontideAni_La_Iamivy_11-Carrie-prncz

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Dutta has this tendency to jump into conclusions without getting to the root of the matter. When it comes to Damodar he is even more critical of him. But I liked the way Naku made her point...whatever Damodar did in his lifetime shouldnt have any bearing on Dutta's own life. He must continue to do things as he always did. But for Dutta for whom emotions are even more exaggerated than the rest its easier said than done.
Regarding the precap I can imagine Dutta's sexy sleep induced voice asking her "Kya hua? Kajan jaa rahi hai?". Blushing

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

CyberOstrichdroopy_asleepbandbajaoMoontide-Roopa-rama_2010sub_rosaAni_La_Iamprncz

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Episode Review for Today:
Baaji follows through???? Thats awesome man...I am not worried about the phattu who has a pistol to his head, whatever the possibility - either he will escape on his own or Dutta will come for him...either way, its headed in the right way :)
Dutta's thoughts about his father were a good read, but I will be honest that my heart breaks everytime I read these types of conversations, cause it means we missed out on some amazing scenes on screen. Cry
All the same, I liked the 'Aai Bolti Hai" bit, where she explains that you cant accuse a dead person, cause he is not here to defend himself, so its better to get to the truth than going on some accusation spree, good piece of gyan...really its so ironic, that Dutta being such a hardened man, is not emotionally mature at all, Naku being so young, although has had such diverse experiences is such wise girl in general...

The Precap- Tasha on the same bed...are we going to get some ahem ahem?? Better not run my imagination wild :)

CyberOstrichbandbajaoMoontidemnx12rama_2010Ani_La_Iamprncz

-Roopa- Goldie
-Roopa-
-Roopa-

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

Dutta has this tendency to jump into conclusions without getting to the root of the matter. When it comes to Damodar he is even more critical of him. But I liked the way Naku made her point...whatever Damodar did in his lifetime shouldnt have any bearing on Dutta's own life. He must continue to do things as he always did. But for Dutta for whom emotions are even more exaggerated than the rest its easier said than done.
Regarding the precap I can imagine Dutta's sexy sleep induced voice asking her "Kya hua? Kajan jaa rahi hai?". Blushing

Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bandbajaoMoontidesub_rosaprncz

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Roopa-

Originally posted by kshreya2002

Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Now does anyone remember that scene more than a year ago when Dutta woke up in the after a hangover?
Baji knocks the door...
Dutta asks "Kaun hain"
Baji says its him...
Dutta gets up to open the door with a "Yeto...yeto". Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
Kya ada tha jagne ka. BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Roopa-bandbajaoMoontidesub_rosaprncz

Go to top