Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deactivated1 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Moontide

Superwoman, Its you who needs the cold shower. The thought of Dutta taking looong moonlit walks with Gecko Dewdrop-pearl on the beach is clouding your senses gurl. 
Baji with Duttashri???? Chacha-Bhatiji? You sure she is Dutta ki beti na?
Chalo. even if we consider something as impossible as this for a moment just for the sake of discussion, think, you might have a grand daughter with Damodar's beak and teeth and Baji's dimples!

As for Du-du and his twin wives, as I said, the research has just begun.

😳

I just realized how messed up my family really is.

But that's what makes us special 😃

No, Baji isn't her Chacha as he's technically not related to Dutta. HA!

... and as for bold... 🤢 Damodar's genes died with him. Haven't you seen Dutta's perfect profile? I mean, he definitely has the dominating genes and they're from his mother's side and will forever remain in our children til death do them apart, AMEN.
Moontide thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Elysia

😳

I just realized how messed up my family really is.

But that's what makes us special 😃

No, Baji isn't her Chacha as he's technically not related to Dutta. HA!

... and as for bold... 🤢 Damodar's genes died with him. Haven't you seen Dutta's perfect profile? I mean, he definitely has the dominating genes and they're from his mother's side and will forever remain in our children til death do them apart, AMEN.

I know you want to side with your Daughter-in-law Bandbajao, BUT Baji se door raho please. His devotion for his Bhau/humsafar/hamsaya/heartthrob is impregnable. You and Bandbajao will realise it one day. Till then I choose to ignore what you propose to cook up in his name.
deactivated1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Moontide

I know you want to side with your Daughter-in-law Bandbajao, BUT Baji se door raho please. His devotion for his Bhau/humsafar/hamsaya/heartthrob is impregnable. You and Bandbajao will realise it one day. Till then I choose to ignore what you propose to cook up in his name.

LMAO 🤣🤣 Mooner, you should be initiated into our family. Don't you wanna? I can offer you to be Dudu's third wife, or maybe you'd rather wait for the birth of the twins whereas one of them is going to be a boy. When he's of age (of course by then you'll be... overdue) you can marry him?