Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bandbajao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Thank you all for your comments. πŸ˜³ Have been really really tied down since ydy with work πŸ˜” So wasn't able to comment earlier! I read all the comments though!
Shreya: yeah i remember that "yeto yeto" too!!  πŸ˜³ 
Moontide: Lovely analysis and great observation with the blooper  πŸ˜³  call it a clear case of oversight while proof reading πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜” Maafi Saab Maafi ! 🀣
Ana, Roopa, Mishy, Eternity, shalkanwar, Zubbyyy!!, prncz, ivy, rama, ltl_fan, husnu, mnx12, droopy_asleep, sia 79, Lekz, agbg98, krishaa, suhana19, Megha β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈ

Thank you all!!! hopefully, i will have time to come and be part of the discussion today πŸ˜”πŸ˜”

Cheers!!!
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Moontide

Kahan ja rahi hai tu? if Naku answers, 'Baji ke paas' 
Dutta will send his larynx to the ICU crying DHOKA< DHOKA< DOUBLE DHOKAAA
Then he will sit on the floor spreading his legs and cry like a sunami. Then take out his pistol and be confused as to who he wanted to put down first? B, N ya D?
You see he has always thought of himself as the centre of the B-D-N eternal story. But now he realises its actually Baji and both he and Naku are in love with the dimpled man.

And Speaking of Baji...Bandbajao πŸ˜‘

Is this the situation you wanted me to wait for????????

You give Naku a cosy bed, a warm Dutta and a Dutta-wala-hand (those hands!!😍...arrrghhh...😑) flung across her midriff and...

put the hard working Baji in Nasty Nana-land with a dirty hand pointing a battameez barrel at his handsome head?

😲And you pretend to be fair to Baji???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes I mean it to sting.

On a serious note even if Naku said that Dutta wouldnt react thus. He would instead ask why do you have to go to Baji at this hour...is he not well? Thats DSP. Day Dreaming
deactivated1 thumbnail

@Elysia...I'm moved by that review. You really know the father of your kids. And don't mince your words when exposing his shortcomings. Yes, Dutta needs to bring that head up from its sandy burrow and go look truth in the eye.Who knows, he may just be rewarded for it.

Kahan ja rahi hai tu? if Naku answers, 'Baji ke paas' 
Dutta will send his larynx to the ICU crying DHOKA< DHOKA< DOUBLE DHOKAAA
Then he will sit on the floor spreading his legs and cry like a sunami. Then take out his pistol and be confused as to who he wanted to put down first? B, N ya D?
You see he has always thought of himself as the centre of the B-D-N eternal story. But now he realises its actually Baji and both he and Naku are in love with the dimpled man.

@Bold: LMAO 🀣

Mooner, Mooner, Mooner.

You're not understanding the complicated workings of this specific gadha's mind. If Naku said "Baji ke paas", then Dutta would simply stand up and walk next door to me. He's not short on wives na.

You liked my review, did you? Thank you very much. I had more, but my philanges were exhausted from all the typing.

Mooner, I had the craziest dream last night when I finally went to bed (and it involved our dancing-in-the-rain-with-a-boyband scenario - only Dutta had joined it).

Can you imagine that?
deactivated1 thumbnail

What with people having dreams of Dutta's adorable no-bal twins with Naku and Ana having borne him Du-Du and Duttashri...all this genetics bit need to be explored. 
Genes get passed on to generations and kab, kahan, kisme Damodar ki soyi hui XY jaag jaye, kaun jaane!

Kya, kya, kya? Dudu and Duttashri are perfectly normal. No Damodar genes to be explored there!
Moontide thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Elysia

@Bold: LMAO 🀣

Mooner, Mooner, Mooner.

You're not understanding the complicated workings of this specific gadha's mind. If Naku said "Baji ke paas", then Dutta would simply stand up and walk next door to me. He's not short on wives na.

You liked my review, did you? Thank you very much. I had more, but my philanges were exhausted from all the typing.

Mooner, I had the craziest dream last night when I finally went to bed (and it involved our dancing-in-the-rain-with-a-boyband scenario - only Dutta had joined it).

Can you imagine that?

Short on wives!!!! 
Arre the man has bi-monthly exams on the subject, I do remember.
It also seems its really Dewdrop-pearl's two month bit now. That would explain her preoccupation and absence (from LNMB).

Now Dutta had joined us? really? Hmmm he's truely yummm when he's all wet! Now all we need to do is edit the boy band keeping everything else untouched including the umbrellas. 
Edited by Moontide - 12 years ago
Moontide thumbnail

Kya, kya, kya? Dudu and Duttashri are perfectly normal. No Damodar genes to be explored there!

Typical mother syndrome! 
Well its early days still. The research's just begun and we need to work with a lot of data and observation. 
Sorry Superwoman, can't help, Du-Du and Duttashri will also have to co-operate. 
Moontide thumbnail
Originally posted by: kshreya2002

On a serious note even if Naku said that Dutta wouldnt react thus. He would instead ask why do you have to go to Baji at this hour...is he not well? Thats DSP. 😍

πŸ˜ƒ Yes Kshreya. You are so right. The D-N trust is simply impregnable. 
Kala tried and failed. Suresh paid a price with his life. The rest learnt their lesson. 

Pan Dutta ko Baji se pyar hai, mano ya na mano πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
deactivated1 thumbnail

Short on wives!!!! 
Arre the man has bi-momthly exams on the subject, I do remember.
It also seems its really Dewdrop-pearl's two month bit now. That would explain her preoccupation and absence (from LNMB).

Now Dutta had joined us? really? Hmmm he's truely yummm when he's all wet! Now all we need to do is edit the boy band keeping everything else untouched including the umbrellas. 
[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that must be the reason for her absence. She's stolen my hubby and now I'm waiting for Zuby to come around with the cat that I gave her, so we can rewatch Dutta scenes and sigh in despair.

Mooner. You need to take a cold shower. Now. Besides, Dutta is currently too busy swinging that cool umbrella to the music and no boyband can beat his awesome moves on a dancefloor. Did you not see his happy dance back in October during that Visarjan phase? The one where he joined the fishermen-looking guys? He reminded me of Happy Feet.
deactivated1 thumbnail

Typical mother syndrome! 
Well its early days still. The research's just begun and we need to work with a lot of data and observation. 
Sorry Superwoman, can't help, Du-Du and Duttashri will also have to co-operate. 

Dudu is happily married. Leave him alone. Duttashri is crushing all over Baji and the Woman with the Grey Cat predicted that BaShri will be the next Bollywood It Couple. So don't you dare dig in their genes.
Moontide thumbnail

Dudu is happily married. Leave him alone. Duttashri is crushing all over Baji and the Woman with the Grey Cat predicted that BaShri will be the next Bollywood It Couple. So don't you dare dig in their genes.

Superwoman, Its you who needs the cold shower. The thought of Dutta taking looong moonlit walks with Gecko Dewdrop-pearl on the beach is clouding your senses gurl. 
Baji with Duttashri???? Chacha-Bhatiji? You sure she is Dutta ki beti na?
Chalo. even if we consider something as impossible as this for a moment just for the sake of discussion, think, you might have a grand daughter with Damodar's beak and teeth and Baji's dimples!

As for Du-du and his twin wives, as I said, the research has just begun.
Edited by Moontide - 12 years ago