Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prncz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Moontide

But precisely because of this, Dutta is probably more deeply violated. Dutta himself is a killer too. But the absolute absence of principles, of human values in the man who sired him must have crushed his universe.
Its as if he would cut open himself to let all that blood drain from his system. The feeling of violation, of being soiled to the core because of who you are is something that's probably beyond our comprehension. The sense of guilt that this man carries for being his father's son is frightenning. We all want to be proud of where we come from. I guess we all are. To feel not just ashamed of your father, but be disgusted with the very essence of his existence is too radical and explosive a reality. It tears you into thousand little pieces and each torn part hurts just all that more. Dutta wants to cleanse himself of this feeling. Yet there's no escaping his reality. 
Is this how a rape victim feels? This maddening urge to turn the clock and set things back to normal? Yet knowing you have to live with the unbearable for the rest of your existence?
 @blue Moontide that was awesome ,, you have descroibed wht Dutts must be thinking so aptly ,,truly moontide you hve written so well ,,πŸ‘
Dutta  has always had a regret of not having known Sriram Patil, who he had believed was his father. A man who was revered by his contemporaries as a leader. The absence of a father figure in his life had probably always troubled Dutta. Hence his loyalty and devotion for Nanasaheb Tawde. But when the truth of his lineage crossed his path, it brought a tornado into the life of an already much devastated man. For someone as proud as Dutta, knowing he was wagered in a game of cards like an object must have been the severest of blows. How many of us here can actually accept the way a certain section of society consider women as a marketable comodity? Did Dutta feel like a comodity himself? He knows he was an unwanted child. Does he also think of himself as a result of a loveless consummation?  

@bold Moontide  so true,  each kid looks towards his parents,  but i belive boys on reaching their teens look up to their dad and Dutta probably had Nana to lookup  to  no wonder why he refuses to hear any word against him ,again so  well  put

Its not difficult to grasp why Dutta can't bring himself to forgive his biological father. But probably thats the only escape route for him. The only way he can lay those ghosts. But Naku has a big challenge at hand. To make Dutta see Damodar from a dispassionate perspective is probably a huge ask from the man. She is so right when she quotes her Ayi to put across her point. Yes To bash a dead person is the meanest of things that one can do, knowing there will be no comebacks. But is that not what we keep doing all the time. Especially when it comes to celebrities? 
Naku is probably her Bappa's chosen one. For she has that inner power to seek out that which is good in others. She had every faith in Dutta's human side when he himself did not believe it still existed within him. She saw that in Damodar too. her sixth sense says Saab's father was a changed man in his last days. But making Dutta accept that will be so difficult. Probably he doesn't want to accept any of it even if he already knows. Actually hate is such a powerful emotion that you fall deeply in love with the idea of hating the person. That actually makes it so much more difficult to let go. You remain connected with the object of your Hatred. Dutta will have to realise this if he really wants to let Damodar go. Right now he is clutching on to his father in a fashion.
@bold what a thougt ,,my god Moontide ,,u r amazing ,, 
Damodar Patil is his albatross. But Dutta's blessed to have Naku and Yes Baji by his side. He is looking for redemption in Nakus eyes. For its in those eyes that Dutta has always wanted to see his own truth get reflected. 

This is another episode that I will keep locked close to my heart. 

Thank you, whoever is behind this soul searching script. 

Its just that the longing to see all these emotions translated on screen by the rightful owners of Dutta and Nakus faces is deepenning with every passing day. 

..so true

I loved reading your review Moontide ,,you have a flair with words also an  amazing insight to the characters the writers are weaving ,,πŸ‘

Edited by prncz - 12 years ago
Moontide thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I loved reading your review Moontide ,,you have a flair with words also an  amazing insight to the characters the writers are weaving ,,πŸ‘

Aww thanks😳☺️

I guess its the writers/creators who deserve all the accolades for having come up with these characters. So richly layered, so many shades and ultimately so human in their failings and goodness. They make you think as a viewer, and look for parallels in life and draws out your own experiences. I believe this is why we are so addicted to LTL. It strikes a chord deep within you.
prncz thumbnail

Now for some cross checking and complaints...

Ahem...ahem...ahem...

Episode 337, Scene 3, last bit...

Dutta looks at her as she moves in to embrace him. He puts his left arm around her, placing her chin on her head.

Ahem...I'm not qualified much in the matter and don't really know about these domestic scenes, but can someone please explain how Dutta achieved this???????????????????????????????🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

What a  blopper ,you observed , even i missed ,,πŸ˜•

Kshreya has acted catalyst in setting the imagination rolling by musing on the tonal quality of..'Kya hua? Kahan jaa rahi hai?' 
And yes that deep, all husked up, yawny, groggy, guttural 'Yeto, yeto' sound bit just refuses to let go of your hearing. Kaan bajne laage. Actually all the dialouge-BAJI that Dutta did today was in MR's voice. 
You see Dutta is a rooh and needs MR's body to exist, whereas MR brought to life and made tangible the writer(s)' intangible concept of Dutta Bhau.  πŸ˜›πŸ˜³,, @word ..

Naku-Dutta lying in bed side by side... now how many FF's have had that scene before? The FF writer's please start crying foul. Cry copy-write violation. 
Its Plagiarism, plain and simple.
The writer's have copied from you guys. Otherwise, why couldn't we have had atleast one such scene when the show was on air? Not even in the morning post the blink-n-miss SR???? 
Its not their original idea I tell you. No way man. Where Tasha's bed is concerned, their creativity bites the dust. They can only borrow. They borrowed from borrowed history before (read Jodha Akbar). Now they have borrowed from you guys.
Arre Babuji, LTL writers ko Tasha ki bed ke bare mein kuch pata nehi (I borrow too)🀣🀣🀣🀣

Naku removing Dutta's hand from arround her waist. Dutta missing her warmth and waking up...😍 x πŸ˜ x πŸ˜  me too 😍😍😍

And Speaking of Baji...Bandbajao πŸ˜‘

Is this the situation you wanted me to wait for???????? aww moontide ur wish  for Duji hug

You give Naku a cosy bed, a warm Dutta and a Dutta-wala-hand (those hands!!😍...arrrghhh...😑) flung across her midriff and...

put the hard working Baji in Nasty Nana-land with a dirty hand pointing a battameez barrel at his handsome head?

😲And you pretend to be fair to Baji???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes I mean it to sting.
omg  ur serious  🀣🀣🀣🀣

Moontide thumbnail
You know Raj, another thought just struk me,

Dutta's biological mom must have been a real hur-pari to have successfully overtaken and suppressed Damodar's genes during the Zygote-isation of Dutta. Otherwise just think how Dutta could have turned out!!
There's a story about Bernard Shaw which goes somewhat like this...
In a party a very attractive and vain lady was falling all over Shaw, trying to impress upon him a few facts. She supposedly told him, Just think, if we got married then we could have children with your brains and my beauty. Shaw is said to have retorted, but imagine Madam, if it has my beauty and your brains!!
Edited by Moontide - 12 years ago
prncz thumbnail

You know Raj, another thought just struk me,

Dutta's biological mom must have been a real hur-pari to have successfully overtaken and suppressed Damodar's genes during the Zygote-isation of Dutta. Otherwise just think how Dutta could have turned out!!
There's a story about Bernard Shaw which goes somewhat like this...
In a party a very attractive and vain lady was falling all over Shaw, trying to impress upon him a few facts. She supposedly told him, Just think, if we got married then we could have children with your brains and my beauty. Shaw is said to have retorted, but imagine Madam, if it has my beauty and your brains!!

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

kya re moony ,,,we will now dhoondo dutta;s biological mom,, u r rite she must have been a hur pari πŸ˜†  supressing Damodar ;s genes πŸ˜† during th z...n of dutta🀣🀣🀣 
I am imaginin how dutta wuld be IF NOT ,,  what a parellel u have drawn ,,shaw and the beauty ,, i remember reading that but you gona kill me today  , Moony , we (oh ! not we !  you , are now analysing wht IF dutta was born with the  genes reversed 🀣🀣

I am sure BB, Ana , Appu ,kiran all will be ROFL  ing   from their sofa ;s if they read this OMG OMG 🀣🀣🀣🀣
Moontide thumbnail
Originally posted by: prncz

🀣

kya re moony ,,,we will now dhoondo dutta;s biological mom,, u r rite she must have been a hur pari πŸ˜†  supressing Damodar ;s genes πŸ˜† during th z...n of dutta🀣🀣🀣 
I am imaginin how dutta wuld be IF NOT ,,  what a parellel u have drawn ,,shaw and the beauty ,, i remember reading that but you gona kill me today  , Moony , we (oh ! not we !  you , are now analysing wht IF dutta was born with the  genes reversed 🀣🀣

I am sure BB, Ana , Appu ,kiran all will be ROFL  ing   from their sofa ;s if they read this OMG OMG 🀣

What with people having dreams of Dutta's adorable no-bal twins with Naku and Ana having borne him Du-Du and Duttashri...all this genetics bit need to be explored. 
Genes get passed on to generations and kab, kahan, kisme Damodar ki soyi hui XY jaag jaye, kaun jaane!
Edited by Moontide - 12 years ago
prncz thumbnail

What with people having dreams of Dutta's adorable no-bal twins with Naku and Ana having borne him Du-Du and Duttashri...all this genetics bit need to be explored. 
Genes get passed on to generations and kab, kahan, kisme Damodar ki soyi hui XY jaag jaye, kaun jaane!

OMG  moony 🀣🀣🀣🀣  no -bal twins  🀣🀣, du-du and duttashri are the main reason you want to investigate Dutta;s biological genes ,   becoz  kab, kahan, kisme Damodar ki soyi hui XY jaag jaye  OMG  ,,me dying today  ,, moony  tu kaise yeh sab soch leti hai  ,,.. Ana ,, u better see this , Appu  whr r u  ,,me missing you  too  , kiran ,, tum sab ke partner ke heritage ki investigation ho  rahi hai 🀣🀣🀣  ,,moony ,,, yeh log dekh kar pagal ho jayenge ,,man ,, dnt knw . are they going to  ROAR as Dutta ,, Dushman Moony  or ROLFng from their chair;s  # sofas ..me not saying ,,🀣🀣🀣🀣  ok tel me how u gonna start the investigation 🀣
ivy_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sia79

Thanks for the Update BB πŸ˜Š
DP is back in picture now ...
Poor Baaji got caught 😭 Please send Dutta soon to save him ...He needs to know the truth soon ..No Dhokha shouting for Baji n Nakku this time ...

Agree with Sia. 😊

Pleease BB 
❀️

Edited by ivy_11 - 12 years ago
suhana19 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanx alot for the wonderful and rocking update πŸ€—
Aww poor baaji got caught πŸ˜³i hope D saves him ...
Gosh the confused look D gave N the end was worth it πŸ˜†...can"t wait to see D bk in action again ...waiting for tomorrow"s update πŸ€—
meghaparti thumbnail
Sorry for the late reply...My net was having problems...😭 But thank god n the engineer who fixed itπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Now coming to the update...1st of all Thanks for the update BB...πŸ˜ƒ Wow another heart to heart talk between tasha.😳😳Its always nice to read such scenes where Dutta always shares his pains with Nakku..but poor nakku chahkar bhi apne dard kisse se nahi banth paati...πŸ˜† n oh my god..Baaji in trouble I guess..😲hopefully he returns safe n sound ...πŸ˜ƒ Precap looks interesting... Now why do I feel Dutta will sense that Baaji n nakku are hiding something from him..n he himself will find out about NS truth by keeping an eye on them.πŸ˜ƒ Dutta the New James Bond...lolπŸ˜†
Edited by meghaparti - 12 years ago