Epi 337: D-N The Real Eternal Story - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
The torment and guilt of being Damodar's son has surfaced again. Dutta holds himself responsible for his father's bad deeds...Though I feel NS is the biggest culprit.

Naku love, understanding and "Bhashan"  is the balm for Dutta's each and every ailment...heart, body and soulπŸ˜†.  Tasha's jodi is truly made in heaven.

The pre-cap has got me all worried for Baji...but I am sure being Dutta's right hand man he will be able to tackle the situation.

On hindsight, our Naku is a true super woman jasoos..she managed to get inside the haveli, snoop around and come out safely, without anyone being wiser. Our Gadha should take his wife seriously.

Thanks for the awesome episode, BBπŸ€—

Dutta's monologues were beautiful... n then his question "aur kitne toofan Naku"... "Is ke khoon ka aur kitna karz ada karna hai mujhe"...  Well said Dutta... its really difficult for a child to pay for his/ her parents deeds... Wish no child should go thru it...

Its heart breaking to see our Dutta shattered...  But yeh this time Naku is there with him to console him.. so the path will be a bit smoother... Bappa's greatest gift to Dutta is Naku...  such a beautiful relationship our Tasha have. (shayad ...nazar lag gayee)

Now.. looks like Baaji is in trouble... is it NS that has caught him...?

Precap is interesting... its becomes difficult for Naku to lie to Dutta.. except for the FR which she hid.

Thanks BB & team for the wonderful epi...  
Edited by rama_2010 - 12 years ago
Dutta has this tendency to jump into conclusions without getting to the root of the matter. When it comes to Damodar he is even more critical of him. But I liked the way Naku made her point...whatever Damodar did in his lifetime shouldnt have any bearing on Dutta's own life. He must continue to do things as he always did. But for Dutta for whom emotions are even more exaggerated than the rest its easier said than done.
Regarding the precap I can imagine Dutta's sexy sleep induced voice asking her "Kya hua? Kajan jaa rahi hai?". ☺️
Episode Review for Today:
Baaji follows through???? Thats awesome man...I am not worried about the phattu who has a pistol to his head, whatever the possibility - either he will escape on his own or Dutta will come for him...either way, its headed in the right way :)
Dutta's thoughts about his father were a good read, but I will be honest that my heart breaks everytime I read these types of conversations, cause it means we missed out on some amazing scenes on screen. 😭
All the same, I liked the 'Aai Bolti Hai" bit, where she explains that you cant accuse a dead person, cause he is not here to defend himself, so its better to get to the truth than going on some accusation spree, good piece of gyan...really its so ironic, that Dutta being such a hardened man, is not emotionally mature at all, Naku being so young, although has had such diverse experiences is such wise girl in general...

The Precap- Tasha on the same bed...are we going to get some ahem ahem?? Better not run my imagination wild :)
Originally posted by kshreya2002

Dutta has this tendency to jump into conclusions without getting to the root of the matter. When it comes to Damodar he is even more critical of him. But I liked the way Naku made her point...whatever Damodar did in his lifetime shouldnt have any bearing on Dutta's own life. He must continue to do things as he always did. But for Dutta for whom emotions are even more exaggerated than the rest its easier said than done.
Regarding the precap I can imagine Dutta's sexy sleep induced voice asking her "Kya hua? Kajan jaa rahi hai?". ☺️

😍😍😍😍😍😍 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Originally posted by -Roopa-

😍😍😍😍😍😍 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Now does anyone remember that scene more than a year ago when Dutta woke up in the after a hangover?
Baji knocks the door...
Dutta asks "Kaun hain"
Baji says its him...
Dutta gets up to open the door with a "Yeto...yeto". 😍😍😍😍😍
Kya ada tha jagne ka. BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing

Now does anyone remember that scene more than a year ago when Dutta woke up in the after a hangover?
Baji knocks the door...
Dutta asks "Kaun hain"
Baji says its him...
Dutta gets up to open the door with a "Yeto...yeto". 😍😍😍😍😍
Kya ada tha jagne ka. BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing
Shrey I want the episode date.Pleeease! & Thank you!😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
@Zuby: 3rd March...right before the roothi hui biwi scene.
Nice episode BB... loving the progress in the story.    
Gadha to khudh soraha hai biwi ke waist pe haath rakh kar aur humara Baaji ki jaan khatre mein ... 😭  Not fair πŸ˜•

Baji knocks the door...
Dutta asks "Kaun hain"
Baji says its him...
Dutta gets up to open the door with a "Yeto...yeto". 😍
Kya ada tha jagne ka. ☺️

Yes..Yes.. I remember..wo hangover mein bhi kya ada tha...
one more scene .. when nakku is kidnapped by anna, dutta thinking about nakku, sleeping on bed moves his hand on the bed next to him..☺️