Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Zara Zara Touch Me..Aise Na Chedo Me!! (Page 9)

Ashis IF-Sizzlerz
Ashis
Ashis

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Zara Zara.. touch me touch me... touch me Ishaan..
 Bechara Bholu...use kya pata...jo cheez pehle hi lut chuki hai..dubara kya lutegi LOL 
RED:-ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLTanu di tussi great diHugWonderful post very beautifully writtenClapin baimaan mausamLOL
Blue:-i want to see suhana singing ths song n dancingDancing around bholuEmbarrassed...it will be worthwatchingWink wish CV's include thsDay Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 1:56am | IP Logged
They should make Suhana sing songs around him, here the CV's can take full advantage of Ragini's singing talent as well.Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DiiviArmu4evaShadowImbueAshis

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Divi.. very well said.. ClapClapClapClapClap it was truly a fun watch yday...

Aneesha.. thanks dear...Hug

Sheemu..i swear... can u imagine how much fun it will be showing Ishu as Vishwamitr...trying to resist being tempted as Suhana mai becomes Maneka...singing songs n swaying around him ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DiiviAshis

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 2:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Divi.. very well said.. ClapClapClapClapClap it was truly a fun watch yday...

Aneesha.. thanks dear...Hug

Sheemu..i swear... can u imagine how much fun it will be showing Ishu as Vishwamitr...trying to resist being tempted as Suhana mai becomes Maneka...singing songs n swaying around him ROFL

I know Tanu, it would be awesome!! Big smileI can just imagine the sheer delight!! Suhana downstrairs, Ishaan upstairs looking down towards Suhana and then she stars to serenade.Day Dreaming..how great that would be. She could sing "bedardi balma tujhko mera man yad karta hai" or "tujhe yaad na meri ayi kisi se ab kiya kehna" or "lambi judaai"...the list can go and on...LOL LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DiiviArmu4eva111192Ashis

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 2:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjtruelegend

I know Tanu, it would be awesome!! Big smileI can just imagine the sheer delight!! Suhana downstrairs, Ishaan upstairs looking down towards Suhana and then she stars to serenade.Day Dreaming..how great that would be. She could sing "bedardi balma tujhko mera man yad karta hai" or "tujhe yaad na meri ayi kisi se ab kiya kehna" or "lambi judaai"...the list can go and on...LOL LOL

Sheemu nice choice of songs..
Aare there was another such song na... which went.. 'Sun sanyasi.. mai hun kanya kunwari' EmbarrassedLOL wuld luv to see this song as well..

mjtruelegendAshis

Diivi Senior Member
Diivi
Diivi

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 3:37am | IP Logged

They should make Suhana sing songs around him, here the CV's can take full advantage of Ragini's singing talent as well.Wink

wowClap...grt ideaThumbs Up..it wud hav bn GREAT if d CVs comes up with such a sequence,with ragini singinDay Dreaming...bt seems dat they r nt givn Ragini d oppurtunity to showcase her singin talentStern Smile, 'jane kya baat hai' ws also anothr gud oppurtunityDisapprove..
nywy,a song sequence at dis time cud b funEmbarrassed...

Armu4evamjtruelegend

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 3:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Diivi

wowClap...grt ideaThumbs Up..it wud hav bn GREAT if d CVs comes up with such a sequence,with ragini singinDay Dreaming...bt seems dat they r nt givn Ragini d oppurtunity to showcase her singin talentStern Smile, 'jane kya baat hai' ws also anothr gud oppurtunityDisapprove..
nywy,a song sequence at dis time cud b funEmbarrassed...

I know!! Whe I heard that Suhana will sing, I really thought they would use Ragini's voice, but they didn't so here comes another opportunity. It would be great if they could use Ragini's voice for Suhana's wooing!LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DiiviArmu4evaAshis

Keenu.G IF-Rockerz
Keenu.G
Keenu.G

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 4:17am | IP Logged
I jus saw this post now dun no how I missed it LOL
ROFL the way u described the Beautiful sushaan scene with your own tadka in it made it perfectly awesome treat to read! LOL
Keep it coming tanudi! i m loving ur post every passing days! Tongue Thumbs Up

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

befairArmu4evamjtruelegend

Go to top