Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Diivi

wowπŸ‘...grt ideaπŸ‘πŸΌ..it wud hav bn GREAT if d CVs comes up with such a sequence,with ragini singin😍...bt seems dat they r nt givn Ragini d oppurtunity to showcase her singin talent😳, 'jane kya baat hai' ws also anothr gud oppurtunityπŸ˜’..
nywy,a song sequence at dis time cud b fun😳...

I know!! Whe I heard that Suhana will sing, I really thought they would use Ragini's voice, but they didn't so here comes another opportunity. It would be great if they could use Ragini's voice for Suhana's wooing!πŸ˜†
Keenu.G thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I jus saw this post now dun no how I missed it πŸ˜†! 
🀣 the way u described the Beautiful sushaan scene with your own tadka in it made it perfectly awesome treat to read! πŸ˜†! 
Keep it coming tanudi! i m loving ur post every passing days! πŸ˜› πŸ‘πŸΌ

mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Sheemu nice choice of songs..
Aare there was another such song na... which went.. 'Sun sanyasi.. mai hun kanya kunwari' πŸ˜³πŸ˜† wuld luv to see this song as well..

Thankyou Tanu, yes there are lots of nice songs that suits their situation. Hhmm but I don't think they will show anything like that as it wasn't there in OBS. They may copy the idea from here (in our dreams!)
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
 SORRY MOVED FROM HERE Edited by venture - 12 years ago
tejeshec thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@Aunty dhyaan kahan hai aapka wrong thread. I guess u were lost in the VM and jo bhi thread mila usme feedback de diyaπŸ˜†
radpat25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It was a hilarious scene indeed...ragini toh was in full form..as always...wat expressions..eyes...superb..seems like she is quite enjoying this flirting πŸ˜†..scenes are coming out too gud...

Originally posted by: radpat25

It was a hilarious scene indeed...ragini toh was in full form..as always...wat expressions..eyes...superb..seems like she is quite enjoying this flirting πŸ˜†..scenes are coming out too gud...

exactly!Yesterday it seemed like its an SBS segment or something..I dont know why but i felt they were in their real avatars..i mean asli Ragini aur asli jayπŸ˜†is it just me who thought that even Jay was about to laugh in those scenes when Suhana was doing the atyachaar?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: venture

Keenu, yeh kiya kar diya Zalim, Meray Dil ko Machoor Kay rakh diya!! Uff Uffthis is the best VM for me ever, its better then what I had in my mind, I only had the idea but you brought it to life, Shounak, I am afraid yourVM on Badi Maa and Suhana was my Favourite .. but not anymore, Keens I love it to the core of my heart, the scene choice, the smooth editing, it felt as a part of an episode, Rubal can you send this link to Rupesh Kumar please, he should see this, Shounak can you send this link to Supriya jee as I remember you send her something long back and she replied to you saying thanks.  I am getting way too emotional. I dont know how to make VM,s but honestly even if I would have known it wouldnt have come out like this. Keenu, its superb, you have to feel the pain of the ladies to enjoy this, this is pure classic, I love it

Sheema di,I have same to same thoughts!This VM of Keenu has become my most favourite VM ever on IF!πŸ˜ƒ..I tried to send this to Supriya ji..but she has put her profile private..so only her friends can send messagesπŸ˜†
arunima_LUIT thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
omg Tanu ...wat a post πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Suhana's flirting is too hillarious πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
n yes jo pehle loot chuka hai wo abb kya lutega🀣

the mischeif  was so enjoyable n cute😳

infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sorry guys, I know tejesh, this is exactly what happened, I dont know where I am now!!!.

But anyways, excellent flirting going on, but it should go with a warning,

" ONLY TO BE USED ON YOUR OWN HUSBAND  AND UNDER FAMILY SUPERVISOIN.DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME OR OUTSIDE WITH ANYBODY ELSE. CONESEQUENCES COULD BE LEHTAL "