Sasural Genda Phool

Zara Zara Touch Me..Aise Na Chedo Me!! - Page 7

Armu4eva thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: venture

Good topic Tanu, you are on a roll jee, just like Suhana!! Haven't seen the episode yet, I am sure it would be exactly the way you described. Suhana Zinda Baad!!

Thanks sheems 🤗 m sure u wuld njoy it..!! Suhana was on a roll 😆

Diivi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
seriously,,suhan's flirtin is a treaaat to watch😍😍...it ws totally hillarious tdy🤣🤣🤣...suhana helpin ishan to take off his shirt n thn she ws jst firing him n makin him drink d tea🤣...n the way she blockd d door,my god.😳...she hs gne out of cntrol totally🤪...n hw ishaans hands wr shakin while he drank d tea😆😆😆...it ws sooo soo soo very much fun😆...
im just luvin these tracks more n more.🤗🤗..Ragini is doin an unbelievable job☺️☺️☺️,n Jay is also doin a great-pakka bhandu role..their chemistry is goin sky high☺️ evn without any romantic scenes,suhanas bindaas flirtin does it all😍😳😍!!..

i nevr thought dat im gonna enjoy this track thiss much...luv Rags n Jay❤️ n luv SGP👏...
Edited by Diivi - 12 years ago
GurpreetD thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Armu4eva

Not just that...🤣🤣.i m clearing my inbox... got 50 unread PMs...n everytime i hit the refresh button...that annoying box keeps popping up 😡 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I think U must be done wid Ur Copy/Pasting work nd had went to do ur Neeni BY The time I be posting this comment  ...So difficult task Na  😆

Anyways THose PMs are so annoying...Even if U dont want to open PM Inbox it will force u by popping up ...to open  nd read it Angry 😆😆😆
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Diivi

seriously,,suhan's flirtin is a treaaat to watch😍😍...it ws totally hillarious tdy🤣🤣🤣...suhana helpin ishan to take off his shirt n thn she ws jst firing him n makin him drink d tea🤣...n the way she blockd d door,my god.😳...she hs gne out of cntrol totally🤪...n hw ishaans hands wr shakin while he drank d tea😆😆😆...it ws sooo soo soo very much fun😆...

im just luvin these tracks more n more.🤗🤗..Ragini is doin an unbelievable job☺️☺️☺️,n Jay is also doin a great-pakka bhandu role..their chemistry is goin sky high☺️ evn without any romantic scenes,suhanas bindaas flirtin does it all😍😳😍!!..

i nevr thought dat im gonna enjoy this track thiss much...luv Rags n Jay❤️ n luv SGP👏...

Very true Diivi. The Sushaan scene was great. So funny and their chemistry is mindblowing. Too good. As I have seen OBS, I wasn't looking forward to this because it was not so good, but so far SGP has done a much better job. I am really happy.
😃
Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Zara Zara.. touch me touch me... touch me Ishaan..

Bechara Bholu...use kya pata...jo cheez pehle hi lut chuki hai..dubara kya lutegi 😆 

RED:-🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣Tanu di tussi great di🤗Wonderful post very beautifully written👏in baimaan mausam😆
Blue:-i want to see suhana singing ths song n dancing around bholu😳...it will be worthwatching😉 wish CV's include ths😍
mjtruelegend thumbnail
They should make Suhana sing songs around him, here the CV's can take full advantage of Ragini's singing talent as well.😉
Armu4eva thumbnail
Divi.. very well said.. 👏👏👏👏👏 it was truly a fun watch yday...

Aneesha.. thanks dear...🤗

Sheemu..i swear... can u imagine how much fun it will be showing Ishu as Vishwamitr...trying to resist being tempted as Suhana mai becomes Maneka...singing songs n swaying around him 🤣
mjtruelegend thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Armu4eva

Divi.. very well said.. 👏👏👏👏👏 it was truly a fun watch yday...

Aneesha.. thanks dear...🤗

Sheemu..i swear... can u imagine how much fun it will be showing Ishu as Vishwamitr...trying to resist being tempted as Suhana mai becomes Maneka...singing songs n swaying around him 🤣

I know Tanu, it would be awesome!! 😃I can just imagine the sheer delight!! Suhana downstrairs, Ishaan upstairs looking down towards Suhana and then she stars to serenade.😍..how great that would be. She could sing "bedardi balma tujhko mera man yad karta hai" or "tujhe yaad na meri ayi kisi se ab kiya kehna" or "lambi judaai"...the list can go and on...😆 😆
Armu4eva thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mjtruelegend

I know Tanu, it would be awesome!! 😃I can just imagine the sheer delight!! Suhana downstrairs, Ishaan upstairs looking down towards Suhana and then she stars to serenade.😍..how great that would be. She could sing "bedardi balma tujhko mera man yad karta hai" or "tujhe yaad na meri ayi kisi se ab kiya kehna" or "lambi judaai"...the list can go and on...😆 😆

Sheemu nice choice of songs..
Aare there was another such song na... which went.. 'Sun sanyasi.. mai hun kanya kunwari' 😳😆 wuld luv to see this song as well..
Diivi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mjtruelegend

They should make Suhana sing songs around him, here the CV's can take full advantage of Ragini's singing talent as well.😉

wow👏...grt idea👍🏼..it wud hav bn GREAT if d CVs comes up with such a sequence,with ragini singin😍...bt seems dat they r nt givn Ragini d oppurtunity to showcase her singin talent😳, 'jane kya baat hai' ws also anothr gud oppurtunity😒..
nywy,a song sequence at dis time cud b fun😳...