Zara Zara Touch Me..Aise Na Chedo Me!!

Posted: 12 years ago
Zara Zara.. touch me touch me... touch me Ishaan...๐Ÿ˜ณ : Suhana

Dekhiye Shashikala ji... Aise na chedo me chedo me ...chedo me ๐Ÿ˜ก  : Ishaan

-------

Holy cow...agar kisi ki izzat lute...to bechare ka kya haal ho....Janne ke liye dekhte rahiye.. Suhana ka Ishaan-Rog..!! ๐Ÿ˜ณWell after all... normal logo ko prem rog hota hai... par hamari Suhana ko to Ishaan-Rog hua hai re ... Pushpa erm i mean Shashikala ๐Ÿ˜†

Well during the scene when our Bholu was in knots n circles trying to free himself from his shirt type trap, right then Suhana mai.. arrived with a Garam chai ki pyali..!! ๐Ÿ˜Š But seeing Ishu running helter skelter.. calling for anyone who culd help him be free from this trap... Suhana culdn control herself and went near Ishu...n offered to help..!! But our Januable Bhulakkad (aka Chota Ghajini๐Ÿ˜‰) almost jumped hearing Shashikala's offer...! Seeing his condition.. Suhana decided to tease him a bit more...saying...'Tum to aise bhag rahe ho..jaise main tumhari Izzat lut lungi...!!' Bechara Bholu...use kya pata...jo cheez pehle hi lut chuki hai..dubara kya lutegi ๐Ÿ˜† She din stop there n said...'Waise tumne abhi tak yeh to kaha hi nahi...ke Bhagwan ke liye mujhe chod do!'  (kyunki Ishaanji...agar aap  ko Bhagwan ke liye chod denge..to hum kya karenge- Suhana๐Ÿ˜ˆ)

The poor ..confused Bholu seemed to have resigned to his fate...as Sashikala.. helped him out of the trap...(in the process... unbuttoning his shirt...n taking his beloved glasses off!!While flashing her breathtaking smile๐Ÿ˜ณ)  But before Ishu culd think that the TORCHAR was over... Suhana mai.. stayed put and asked him to drink the tea she brought!...Ishu begged her to leave so he can have it in peace...but kyunki...aaj mausam zara baimaan hai...๐Ÿ˜‰ Suhana mai lingered and watched Ishaan drink the tea...with shaking hands...n tightly closed eyes.. ๐Ÿคฃ

Phinally after the TORCHAR... Suhana had Mercy on her januable Bholu n left him alone..! ๐Ÿ˜† Cute bit of the epi...that i enjoyed ! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

(PS: The izzat bit is in the sense of fun...hope no one is offended๐Ÿ˜ณ)
Edited by Armu4eva - 12 years ago
Ohh GOD..kya tarkeeb hai Ishu miya ka yaadarsh wapa lane ki๐Ÿคฃ..What flirting!!!๐Ÿคฃesp when Suhana grabs Ishaan's neck and goes Mummy Mummy๐Ÿคฃand what precap too๐Ÿคฃ๐ŸคฃOhh god Suhana is one two three...much!!๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

rest of the episode was OK for me..however I dont like it when people are taking advantge of Ishaan's memory loss
very nicely written tanu di...๐Ÿ˜Š

this flirting this is getting more and more hilarious...ragini and jay are doing a wonderful job...
i loved the part...when ishaan says mujhe chod do...and suhana tells u left bhagwaan ke liye...๐Ÿ˜†
Oh wow Tanu, sounds like a fun scene to watch, I can't wait till I see it.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Sb & Shwets...I swear..the look in Suhana's eye... ranged from love to naughty...n it was fun to see Jay running around... ! Its really a cute game of Cat n Mouse now...n one thats fun to watch ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by mjtruelegend

Oh wow Tanu, sounds like a fun scene to watch, I can't wait till I see it.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Yh.. Sheemu..i m sure u will enjoy those bits... Suhana flirting is a sight to see alright..! ๐Ÿ˜†
Tanu Nice Post ...  Can't wait to see it. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ  Flirting kar ti raho Suhana ek flirting kahi toh sahara hain ...
Originally posted by netri

Tanu Nice Post ...  Can't wait to see it. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ  Flirting kar ti raho Suhana ek flirting kahi toh sahara hain ...

Yh...n its gonna be fun to see...how long Ishu will be able to take it...before he snaps ๐Ÿ˜‰
I also love the part where Ishaan tries to escape and then Suhana runs before and blocks the way๐Ÿ˜†..and then when Suhana locks the door..the expression in Ishaan's face๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†btw...why does Jay say ccheek hai instead of theek hai?๐Ÿ˜†
Suhana mai is such an expert in flirting๐Ÿ˜‰